• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Sanctuary

Hunted Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
295 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:28 PM

Except now the prof's been turned into a WMD. So much for rudeness, tsk tsk.

A WMD in a world full of WMDs. Not worried. At all. I mean, really. A single Toa? In a world full of Toa and worse? Threat Level: 15, on a scale of 1-100.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#122 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:28 PM

What's the difference between my Matoran being able to control those and a Toa being able to control their powers and masks? Just because my Matoran has powers doesn't mean he can last as long as a Toa in terms of stamina, or strenght, or speed etc., and if I'm correct, Toa are smarter (don't quote me on that bit).-ibrow

Chapter 7

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

With five more dead, Voltex prepares to hunt down the final traitor.

#123 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:29 PM

Because it isn't canonically possible. We can't deviate from canon that farOh, a WMD with no off button and with no safety switch. How's that

1322709438521.jpg

#124 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:30 PM

Because it isn't canonically possible. We can't deviate from canon that far

Yes we can.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#125 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:31 PM

Because it isn't canonically possible. We can't deviate from canon that farOh, a WMD with no off button and with no safety switch. How's that

Still not an issue.Because there is an off switch; Death.

#126 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:31 PM

No we can't. Matoran with mask powers is too much.Oh, Takatar is open for interaction, Note that interaction means getting ripped apart by gravity.

1322709438521.jpg

#127 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:33 PM

Bah. If all RPG's stuck to the canon of the source material things would be boring. We'd know how it all turned out, so there would be little point.Change is the essence of things. Change makes things exciting. Further lectures on change can be heard at the Temple of Tzeentch. Nine to five.
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#128 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

No we can't. Matoran with mask powers is too much.Oh, Takatar is open for interaction, Note that interaction means getting ripped apart by gravity.

HAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh. I've been playing with this guy since 2010, and others have been doing it even longer. Overlord Snelly up there is correct, we can and we have and I (and I'm sure others) are doing it right now; I'm playing with this Matoran in Violet Orange right now.If this was Agori, then I wouldn't stray from canon that far. But a Matoran... it isn't that hard.-ibrow

Chapter 7

#129 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Takatar would be lecturing that lecture if this hadn't happened. *sobs*What, Vertak has mask powers in VO?

Edited by Constructman, Oct 02 2012 - 07:34 PM.

1322709438521.jpg

#130 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:35 PM

Takatar would be lecturing that lecture if this hadn't happened. *sobs*What, Vertak has mask powers in VO?

The horror...no one will ever be able to hear said lectures....I'm so sad.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#131 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:35 PM

He's a High Priest of the Lord of Change then?Huh. The more you know.*Cue cheesy rainbow effect*
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#132 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yes. But I've been playing for all of one day, so they haven't been necessary yet. He also happens to have gravity powers there, just as he did in Dreamland, Day Run, Gangs of Metru-Nui, Warzone. Mask and Elemental Powers in all of those. And Violet Orange.I will agree to removing anything about the sword having powers, if Grochi wishes. That is 100% reasonable either way it goes.-ibrow

Chapter 7

#133 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:41 PM

Yeah, you're wrong. In fact, read my last post, and you'll learn why.

Yes. But I've been playing for all of one day, so they haven't been necessary yet. He also happens to have gravity powers there, just as he did in Dreamland, Day Run, Gangs of Metru-Nui, Warzone. Mask and Elemental Powers in all of those. And Violet Orange.I will agree to removing anything about the sword having powers, if Grochi wishes. That is 100% reasonable either way it goes.-ibrow

Wait. Sword, having powers? You've confused me, but oh well. My reasoning is that if you want a Matoran, have a Matoran. If you want a Toa, have a Toa. If you want to have him be some mutated, shortened Toa by the brotherhood of Makuta...meh. I'll allow it. Toa in Spirit, but reduced back to a Matoran in body....No sword having powers, though. That's reserved for the sentient swords.

#134 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:49 PM

My word wuz sentient. :( jk, no problems with the sword. But my reasonings are, there's no reason why a character can't just be a Matoran experimented on by the BOM or the Dark Hunters or the Nynrahs, or some poor chap that survived a swim with energized protodermis, etc.Anyway, I'll make the edits to the sword and post it in the profile topic... probably begin actual RPing tomorrow.-ibrow

Chapter 7

#135 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:52 PM

I said he can be a Toa reduced to a Matoran, not some weird Matoran-with-Toa-powers-thing. Basically, he goes back in evolution, while retaining powers....And I don't recall saying that he was explicitly approved. :lol:

#136 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:53 PM

Good news that I was gonna re-post him here first... since I did change the profile somewhat. Name: VertakSpecies and Gender: Matoran of Gravity(?), MaleAppearance: Like this gallery here, with his armor having long been permanently stained black and gunmetal.Weapons and Possessions: Vertak carries an odd sword that seems to shift between a dominantly gold scheme and a dominantly black scheme. Some have suggested that the golden scheme gives Vertak control over light, while the black side gives him control over the shadows, and it is this that allowed him to join the Council of Light. He also carries with him a hammer at all times strapped to his waist, and he has a round shield strapped onto his back underneath his cloak.Mask: Kanohi VolitakPowers: Vertak has control over gravity, and the ability to use his Kanohi. (Despite the rumors, his sword does not contain powers of any sort.)Faction: Council of LightBiography: Vertak is highly secretive, and as such his past isn’t well known. Some suspect that he once played a large role within Metru-Nui, while others argue that he has spent most of his life with the Dark Hunters. Others still swear that he was a participant in some strange tournament, while some whisper that he may not even be from this dimension at all, but rather lost within this one. One thing that many do know is that Vertak is currently frustrated with the state of the Council, as he knows and has acknowledged the growing weaknesses and corruption within for some time. However, he still remains as outwardly calm and collected as always.As for his having control over elemental and kanohi powers, that is a question none have ever found answered. Some believe that the Dark Hunters may have experimented on him, while others believe he had a lucky date with a pool of energized protodermis. Whatever the reason, it has left Vertak, to a certain extent, as a loner....:aagh:

Edited by Voltex, Oct 02 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Chapter 7

#137 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:55 PM

Put a "Supposedly" before the Matoran and I'll be fine. Because then we can say that he's basically a Toa Spirit trapped in a Matoran body, to explain his power thing.Approved.

#138 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,329 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:56 PM

Edited and moving to new home now....-ibrow

Chapter 7

#139 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 07:59 PM

Constructman. Brosef.Broooooo.Next time, when I tell you to read one of my posts, in my RPG, you read it. Capisce? Capisce.

#140 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:01 PM

I like Authority! Grochi.Anyhow, I'll have that profile we discussed up soon and I'm not clear on one thing...is Fury waiting for everyone to arrive or just for a set amount of time?

#141 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:03 PM

Fury is waiting for one person to arrive and claim her, most likely. Not sure with Krayzikk.And I sense sarcasm in your first sentence.Oh, also, Cultists wouldn't be worshipping in a back-alley of Av-Metru. That makes no sense...nor would you be seriously able to hack them up like that.Like Krayzikk said, this is a place full of WMDs. Including the NPCs. Any and all of them.

Edited by Kal Grochi, Oct 02 2012 - 08:05 PM.

#142 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:05 PM

...Not sarcasm. Emphasis. :)Sarcasm is hard to read over the net. So I can't blame you.Incidentally, when I type like this, it means I've been possessed by an abomination out of time and need help.

Edited by Basilisk, Oct 02 2012 - 08:05 PM.

#143 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:11 PM

Oh look, you turned into Krayzikk.Constructman: Please, please don't kill willy nilly like that. Especially when NPCs aren't going to be like you think. You're hurting that unnatural voice.And when the unnatural voice is hurt, puppies die. Don't kill the puppies!

#144 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:13 PM

...Not sarcasm. Emphasis. :)Sarcasm is hard to read over the net. So I can't blame you.Incidentally, when I type like this, it means I've been possessed by an abomination out of time and need help.

... Darnit, Fury.Anyway, she's waiting for at least a few people to arrive. I'll allow Kublai's group to time skip most of the way there, though. Just because time was lost waiting for a reply.She'll pick her Bearer from among the group that makes it.

#145 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:14 PM

We're actually the same person. Fragments of an ancient warlord sealed away eons ago. We've just recently broken free. :PShould I refer to Sidorak's species as such? Or as Steltian (Leader-class?) I don't know which one is preferred as the BioSector01 went and changed on me.

#146 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:30 PM

Let me guess. Judging from the color of the text, the gamemaster is... Kar. Am I right

1322709438521.jpg

#147 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:33 PM

Nope, I just liked Maroon. Any other colours would have been hard to read, so I went with that.No, if it was Kar, I would have specified.Then again, I'm not Kar either. So. The gamemaster can't be Kar because he's me.The thing inside the Gamemaster's posts, however, that is open to speculation.

Edited by Kal Grochi, Oct 02 2012 - 08:34 PM.

#148 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:34 PM

Isn't black easier to read?

1322709438521.jpg

#149 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:40 PM

It's too plain.

#150 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 08:43 PM

Black flows with everything else. I prefer using colored posts when I think about it because people are like 'wait wut' and scroll back up. Or, at least, I do. So I have to assume.Unless it's yellow. Yellow makes me cry.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg

#151 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:23 PM

Name: LenirovSpecies and Gender: “Oh yes, a truly creative joke on your part…by all the elements of the world and the harmony of reason do you even have the capacity to walk and breath at the same time? Yes I’m tall. I’m well aware of that. I may be a gentlemen of the arts but you will find that I am not adverse to punishing stupidity. Let us conduct an experiment….let us see if your body flying through it will cause that window to shatter.”Male Steltian (Leader class) otherwise known as Sidorak’s Species and “those tall fellows who couldn't put together a functioning society without growing jealous of said society and tearing it down”. The last phrase was only used by one being….shortly after this he was found dead in an alleyway. The resulting investigation turned up nothing, with the officer in command of it noting that the poor fellow had committed suicide. There are many ways to commit suicide on Stelt, this is one of the more common. Appearance:“How did I preserve this coat? It twas not easy let me assure you of that much. It was quite a task if I do say so myself. I had to hire a few hands on to carry my things during the exodus and our refugee convoy was constantly ambushed. I was lugging the trunk my own by the end of it. I wish I could have saved more of my papers but….that was not to be evidently. I will replicate what I can…but knowledge, once lost, is not so easily found. The giant protoplasmic life form that insists on attempting to eat us is not helping matters.”Immaculate and proper even in the midst of a mass extinction event; Lenirov has somehow managed to keep some formal wear completely intact throughout this entire disaster. He typically wears a set of solid black formal pants, a white undershirt followed by black vest and a black frockcoat. He also wears a monocle when appropriate, if only to keep up appearances. Even if the world outside is burning to the ground, the one thing a being still has control over is his appearance and Lenirov will not surrender that right without one bloody fight.Physically, he is a typical leader-class Steltian. He is a quite tall and muscular though this is due to the nature of his species more than anything else as Lenirov does not brawl or battle unless he is defending himself is angered. His primary coloring is gray, followed by a secondary coloring of black. His eyes are a emerald green.Weapons and Possessions:“I am a man of humble means I’m afraid. Most of my wealth has gone into this college…it’s…it’s not much. But we’re proud of her nonetheless. Don’t worry, we’ve been in dire straits before and…and we can take a little more.”He owns a small part of a college in the City of Light, but it is slowly but surely crumbling as the funds run low. He lives in the backroom of his classroom and his books are stacked haphazardly wherever he can find the room. He lives somewhat simply despite his clothing. He owns what one would expect of a scholar, journals, writing utensils and such as. There is one exception however; he owns a large rifle as well. The rifle is based on old Nyrah Ghost designs and is capable of firing powerful energy blasts…however it needs to be reloaded with new power cells periodically and they are in short supply. In a pinch light stones will do but they are only good for one shot.Mask: “Yes yes. Very useful, however I do not have the time to listen to you prattle one about it. Are you going to life me up this ledge or not?”As he does not have the ability to use a mask, he does not carry any about. As any being would be however, he admitted that they are exceptionally useful and is quite interested in their properties. In theory it should be possible for a non-Toa derivative to make use of a masks power if it could be crafted to fit them. After a few experiments involving this and the resulting disaster wrecking one of his studies, he has not pursued this path of research in a long time. The rise of the Ul’Kar has not done wonders for this line of research either and aside from some scattered notes that he has managed to keep intact, nothing remains of that experiment.Powers: “A battle then? If you wish to die I will not stop you. But I would prefer it if you would simply listen to rational….No? More pseudo religious babble? Very well then.”He has the speed and strength of any Steltian but beyond that he has nothing that could be called a physical power. His dominion is of the mind. His mind is, metaphorically speaking a gear work mechanism of pure logic and can assimilate information and adopt it to framework of what already knows with great speed. However, he is unprepared for the harsh reality of this world and has difficulty realizing that there are things out there that could give even his mind pause. He is quite knowledgeable, having used his considerable lifespan in the pursuit of learning and education. Chances are, if it exists, he knows something about it. Be it a half-translated text fragment or the contents of an entire book.His is proficient with his gun, but that is because the nature of the times has forced him to be. He is not a natural-born warrior by any meaning of the word. He mostly relies on his physical power to get the job done; only applying his cleverer tactics when he must. He is not above using his physical prowess to get what he wants if he has been insulted or feels it is of great urgency.Faction:“I care nothing for your petty politics boy. When you are in my classroom you will conduct yourself in a respectful manner or you will be removed. This is a house of learning and it will be treated with the respect it deserves. Is this clear?”He is aligned with the small smattering of scholars and professors that managed to survive the depredations of the Ul’Kar. He operates out of a small college where he teaches in his spare time. The whole operation is very ramshackle and there is little apparent oversight. To be honest, Lenirov prefers it this way as it allows him to operate with a degree of freedom that is quite unheard off in most academic circles. He does his best to ensure his student’s education is a quality one but in honesty the pure chaos of this current times have ensured that half the time he does not even have students available to teach. He uses his ever-diminishing personal fortune to keep his part of the college afloat and to launch the occasional expedition. But his money is running out and as the claws of the Ul’Kar close around the lights of civilization, so is his time. But he soldiers on as the world collapses around him, writing and recording it all for posterity even his experiments grow ever more desperate and his hope ever more dim.Biography: “If you want to know about my life, you can purchase my autobiography. Volumes one through fifteen are available currently. Sixteen has been delayed for understandable reasons.”Throughout his long life, Lenirov has seen many wonders. He has invariably published long books on these wonders, dissecting them and viewing them from and objective stance for the sake of posterity. It is a rare professor who can say he has taught from a textbook he helped right a few thousand years ago and Lenirov is part of that small group. He has taught in many universities, conducted many experiments and debated with the best scholars of his time. Even today his wish to learn and to understand remains unbowed before the harsh circumstances he finds himself in. When the Ul’Kar arose the research college Lenirov was teaching at was selected to attempt to find out more of the beast.The result was a complete disaster, soon after the first samples (obtained at great cost) arrived the college had been nearly completely consumed by the creature. Lenirov and some of his students were saved by the timely arrival of a Skrall war band and by their desperate activation a few old museum piece Vahki guardians. This caused enough chaos for them to slip out unnoticed, though everything in the college was lost save for what they managed to carry with them. From there Lenirov retreated to one of his estates and began to strip it of everything he valued, hiring those he could to carry this cargo. He followed civilization as it retreated before the beast…And now it seems he and civilization both have run out of places to hide. He is experimenting desperately, seeking any lead, any knowledge that could help him stop the beast. So far he has found nothing…and that, more than anything else has him scared witless.

Edited by Basilisk, Oct 02 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#152 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:33 PM

Approvated.

#153 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 83 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:53 PM

Do I just post my character in The Cryqt? Do all my characters go in one post? and I know I only have one character so far.

Edited by light Laser, Oct 02 2012 - 09:54 PM.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.

Posted Image

#154 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 07:39 AM

Yup.Also, Constructman, he's supposed to run. Who knows what creatures might be hunting him, eh?

#155 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 03:21 PM

Alright. Permission to finish the duel?

#156 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 03:23 PM

Yes, if only so that plot can get going. Our favorite little Vakhi can yell at me later, if he wants.

#157 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,163 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 03:25 PM

Alrighty, both of my characters are finally posted for, and are open for interaction.Just don't include me in any sentinent sword stuff. I'm not sure a depressed/insane robot and a mad sword is a good idea. It's a wonderful one.
1669_sig.jpg

#158 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 03:28 PM

Very well. Sorry for the delay.Rest assured I will execute ten random minions for it. Do you prefer sharks or genetically modified sea snakes?

#159 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 04:01 PM

Yup.Also, Constructman, he's supposed to run. Who knows what creatures might be hunting him, eh?

Fury scrambled his mind to the point where he's nearly devoid of emotion. He's a living robot now, and he walks and talks like one. Think of it as if he were zapped by a Vorzahk except with the ability to fight intact. Except when Ul'Kar is involved; then he's unstoppable with anger. But all other times, expect the "I AM A ROBOT" act.Speaking of which, I'd better make him sound like that too. CAPITAL LETTERS FOR THE WIN.

1322709438521.jpg

#160 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,046 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hmm... So anyone have an idea where I could jump in?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users