Sanctuary

otter

Not sure... I remember someone posting with a Cult character a while back... Think it was Lev, so it might be a good idea to check with him. I'll go look through the topic now.EDIT: Found it.

IC: Ghaieden / Kra-Karda (Suva Ul)Before the dark altars to Ul'Kar, in the heart of his power and divinity, kneeled an ebon-armored Vortixx, his eyes closed as he prayed to his dark master. Soon, he would go out, unless he were to be given another task by their lord. But for now, he would keep up with his dark devotions.For as long as they continued, his life would as well. He would continue praying until the day he died, he feared - otherwise, that day may come much sooner. And he would live. Unconsciously, he grasped the amulet around his neck. Yes. Unlike the Brotherhood, he would survive.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Zakaro Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Or, maybe, Zar, you could have them, y'know, talk to that Blinded Visionary guy over by the Well.That might be useful for me.
Don't listen to this guy, I've been itching for a good fight.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

To clarify:Now that Fury has claimed a Bearer, the call itself has stopped. However, the 'directions' to her location that she was sending out is still known by anyone who head it.Translation; The call has stopped, but they stil know roughly where she is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

When the hunt stops.Really, this is going to incite people to explore. Somebody could probably capture or kill him if they catch up, but that's just going to lead to them being the new Ones.
One: What are ones?Two: What hunt?Three: Where is he going?
You'll learn.
....So how much magic will be in this exactly?
Depends on how much Science I toss in as well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"The end result of a male Mukau's digestive tract does not concern me, or this conversation," the Ul'kar replied, completely nonplussed. "If that is all you have to say, then I shall terminate this correspondence." In an instant, Fury felt the foreign presence leave her mind as quickly as it had left Skyra's.
I believe you may have described a Rahi from the wrong order of scientific classification, but I don't judge. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Name: TelumSpecies and Gender: Male Glatorian of FireAppearance: Front/BackWeapons and Possessions: A sword similar to Malum's, shieldFaction: NeutralBiography: A veteran of the Battle of Bara Magna, Telum is a warrior through and through. He is both afraid and curious about the Ul'kar, and wishes to study it, in order to obtain a "cure". After Tahu was claimed, his brother threw himself in and was assimilated. It is for that reason he wishes to find a cure, if there is a chance his brother survived. He is also very interested in the mist and its properties.Name: LykaonSpecies and Gender: Male SkrallAppearance: Front/BackWeapons and Possessions: Leader-class Skrall sword, Thornax launcher modified to fire Zamor Faction: NeutralBiography: When Lykaon discovered Tuma's plan to conquer Bara Magna, he deserted the Skrall, and had jobs fighting in the Arena, or guarding caravans. It was in the Arena that he won his Leader-class sword, as a trophy. He fought against his brothers in Atero, Roxtus, and the Battle of Bara Magna. His first helmet was destroyed in the last conflict, so he had a new one made in the shape of an Iron Wolf's head. When the Ul'nar appeared, he knew that it was an abomination, and must be destroyed by any means necessary.

Name: MonikSpecies and Gender: Male toa of psionicsAppearance: He wears mismatched armour of every color that provides protection to the elements. E.g. it is heat resistant, insulated, aerodynamic, etc.Weapons and Possessions: All Terrain Claws (ATC). These claws can propel Monik quickly through any element, they are made with the proper kanoka to make a mask of shapeshifting and can transform into six different forms; becoming webbed claws in water, large wing claws in air, shovel like claws underground, and so forth. He has these claws on his hands and feet.Mask: KualsiPowers: Psionics and teleportation. Dark Hunter training.Faction: Insane, but he is against the Ul’kar.Biography: Some years ago a friend of his was captured by the Dark Hunters and Monik went to rescue him. Cloaking himself mentally he snuck into Odina and got all the way to The Shadowed One’s throne room before he discovered that it was a trap. Trapped, Monik was hit by The Shadowed One’s Rhotuka and was reduced to his present state, where he is dedicated to Mata-Nui’s will, but in his mind Mata-Nui’s will changes from minute to minute, and it is usually whatever the Shadowed One says. As his first solo mission he was ordered to catch and kill a toa of lightning (Tanika) that had stood in the way of a pool of Energized Protodermis, However Monik’s morals kicked in and instead he just wiped the toa’s memory and left him on an island.After Mata-Nui healed Spherus Magna Monik took the opportunity to leave the Dark Hunters and tried to guard the mask of life but he lost track of it when the Ul’kar attacked and he was forced underground. While underground he still searches for mask of life in order to find out Mata-Nui’s will. (Are you planning something with the mask of life or can I have a side quest for it.)

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

I'm already planning something for the mask of life. By all means, though, Monik can go into the tunnels and hunt it down.One thing though: Making heat-resistant, insulated armour that's also aerodynamic and prevents you from drowning and any other number of things would be rather hard, don't you think?And after that: Bleh. I've never been a fan of Psionics, but seeing as I let Lev have his Sister of the Skrall, I'll let you have that element for your Toa. Just be careful with it-I don't want you to misuse it, nor do I want other people to have to tell me you're misusing it.

profiles i guess

I'm already planning something for the mask of life. By all means, though, Monik can go into the tunnels and hunt it down.
It's not going to involve fighting an insane AI in her chambers within the heart of a ruined ship, is it? Because I already went really overboard on that idea.Oh, and going up the page - the Mukau is an informal, ancient name that was later replaced by the Mata-Nui Cow due to either the decision for scientific reclassification, or the fact it just sounded plain silly. Or both. Maybe a lawsuit throw in there. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Meh, probably, but I think it sounds funny so I still use it.And no, it's not going to involve that.I'm just going to say that you need to go out into the tunnels past Outpost Central and follow the mists.You're likely to find a clue. Or something.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

The armour would be complex to make but I figured the dark hunters could get it done, and it doesn’t prevent you from drowning is just hydrodynamic and doesn’t hamper you under water.Just one question about Psionics; do mental blasts count as auto-hits since I can only think two ways to avoid it, one is to get far enough back that you don’t get hit, and the other way is to disrupt the focus of the one doing the mental blast.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

The armour would be complex to make but I figured the dark hunters could get it done, and it doesn’t prevent you from drowning is just hydrodynamic and doesn’t hamper you under water.Just one question about Psionics; do mental blasts count as auto-hits since I can only think two ways to avoid it, one is to get far enough back that you don’t get hit, and the other way is to disrupt the focus of the one doing the mental blast.
Actually, mental combat isn't nearly that simple. You don't have to have Psionics or mental abilities to guard your mind or fight back, you simply have to have knowledge in the area. Raising a defense, or counterattacking is simplicity itself with a little practice.Short answer: Yes. Mental blasts count as autohitting if you don't allow the other player to respond.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hydrodynamic, but doesn't hamper you underwater. I fail to see how that provides protection against water, unless you can somehow just cut through the water in the air with no trouble. Hydrodynamics=/=protection.As to what Krayzikk said: He described it accurately enough, and that also helps explain part of the problem I have with psionics-all the mental blasts, and most characters aren't likely to have the mental shielding...well, in this RPG they might, I'm not sure. It depends on how the character is set up. There's also the fact that reading through some old archives I've seen examples of people abusing powers such as telekinesis and what not. Oh, and let's not forget telepathy. Mind-reading. Yeah.Basically, so long as you RP well, I'm fine with you having psionics. But if I see you abusing it, or it's brought to my attention that you seem to be abusing it, I may-or-may-not be liable to crack down on it a little harder than some other things.

profiles i guess