Hunted

otter

Hunted

War is waged.

Battles are fought constantly.

On the surface, the land is ruined, the Ul'kar having destroyed the beauty that once was there in their war to destroy-no, to harvest us. To take our powers and knowledge for their own use. To make us become them.

Nearly three hundred years ago, the first appearances of the Ul'kar came...small pools lying in the ground, filled with a viscous, black substance. We thought it harmless, like some form of that 'oil' the Agori were always talking about. Well, it turns out we were wrong. Very wrong.

First it took Tahu-he'd been investigating it, trying to figure out what it was, when it just shot out. Covered him head to toe, and then it just...dragged him in. He didn't even get a chance to scream. That was when it went berserk-people were being grabbed left and right, dragged right in...Some of them even jumped in voluntarily, thinking it some God come to take them, some odd rapture.

We ran. We ran from everywhere that the substance showed up, but soon, it was coming up everywhere. Like it could sense us, Toa, Matoran, Glatorian, Agori, any species we were, it found us. It would burst up, taking us. Eventually, though, the attacks stopped. Peace came, and we started to rebuild. Before it came to us.

It spoke to us, naming itself the Ul'kar, after that Great Being who had created it...and that Great Being who had been its first kill. It claimed itself to be a God, composed of many intelligences, made of those it had taken, and those it had made itself. It was seperate, yet many, it claimed. It wanted us to join it, to worship it, to be its servants. It offered us immortality.

The offer was so tempting, but we didn't take it. Not the rational ones among us, anyways. And so war began again. The horrors seen, the atrocities commited...I feel they may have sent me to insanity, and back again. Or maybe I'm still insane. I'm not sure. All I know is that Ul'kar, in anger, drove us to its old abode-the caverns beneath the surface. The underground. Mazes of tunnels, all filled with an odd mist...and shifting, amorphous masses of something in the darker recesses. Possibly a less intelligent form of the Ul'kar. Or, possibly, one of the many from the Ul'kar, cast from the masses. We aren't sure.

Eventually, we found some of the caverns where the heavy mist was gathered the most, and we learned just what it did-it gave off light. We don't know how, but it did. We set up some settlements in those caverns, mapping out some quick routes through the many tunnels between them. However, we learned one thing: Never go where the mist is not. You won't make it out sane-or, if you're unlucky, alive. And yet, there are those who still go in. Who feel there must be something there, possibly a weapon to be used against the Ul'kar. We aren't sure.

Again, we went through a period of relative peace and prosperity, before, again, the Ul'kar came. It was evident as some of those we had guarding the entrances to the surface disappeared, small droplets being left, which eventually attempted to come back together. We eradicated those traces, setting up walls of stone to protect ourselves for some short time. But the underground is the Ul'kar's original home. It knows it better than we do.

Soon, our largest settlement, Kra Karda, the Heart of Darkness, as we fittingly named it afterwards, was taken. It was flooded. Some, like me, managed to get out in time. Others weren't so lucky.

We migrated to the newly christened Av-Metru, the City of Light. There was a large deposit of mists, there, coming from a seeming well in the centre of the town. The Ul'kar seemed wary to attack that place, and I feel that it may be our last stronghold against them. And so we bide our time, in each of our underground settlements, many unnamed, the fear having driven the names from them. Some days, nothing bad happens. We may have weeks or months of peace.

But, much more commonly, the Ul'kar attack us.

We are hunted by them...and I fear we will not last long.

Historical Summary

Nearly three hundred years prior to the events of this RPG, an amorphous species...or entity, known to us as the Ul'kar, appeared. They waged war against those living on the surface, before eventually forcing them underground...and then the true hunt began, that which you, my friends, live in the direct middle of.

Locations

Kra Karda

The Heart of Shadows, formerly the largest city in the caverns. Overrun by the Ul'kar, only a few adventures dare ever to go there, to see if there are treasures that may be retrieved. The very ground there sucks at your feet, and if you stand too long in one place, you risk sinking within and never returning. And if you go there at the wrong time, you may just be swallowed immediately. The only building of note is the Suva Ul, where those who have come to worship the Ul'kar reside, near the outskirts of the city proper, built upon true stone.

Av-Metru

The City of Light, the newest capital underground. Most of the Matoran and Agori live here, with Toa and Glatorian who aren't out scouting here to protect them. The major source of attraction is the Well of Light in the centre of the city, where the mysterious mists that give light to the caverns seem to originate, and flow out from. There are two buildings near it: The Council building, where the governing body of the City resides, and the Temple of the Heart, also known as the Suva Karda. The Children of the Well, as they call themselves, are a dominant force among the many small towns within the caverns.

Outpost Central

The last large town within the caverns, Outpost Central is the last refuge for those planning to go further out into the tunnels. Of course, there are smaller outposts ranging out, though they can't truly be considered towns, or safe. There is a constant contingent of Glatorian and Toa stationed here, and the guards control the city.

Here, my friends, I have provided you with the main story, the summary, and the location. Go forth!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Kublai, near Outpost Central)It was a small tent, made of Kane-Ra hide and held up by various wooden poles. It was easy to dissemble and easy to move and thus it suited Kublai's lifestyle nicely. A small fire pit near it still smoldered with the remains of last nights fire, casting long shadows about the small campsite. The lights of outpost central glistened in the distance and Kublai stood at the edge of a cliff observing them. It was a formidable enough place, but there were still vulnerable points. The outposts scatted in the caves below were not so lucky. If the Council had had any sense they would have fortified these locations. There were mysteries in the great below, mysteries that they might be able to use against their foe. But the Council cowered inside it's city instead.It disgusted Kublai. These cowards were the leaders of the survivors and they would lead them all to death. This much was evident...but to change this he would need an army. He would need skilled and clever warriors. This was why he had come here, to Outpost Central. This place attracted the attention of the adventurous sort. The tough sort, the kind brave enough to venture into the caves and clever enough to survive down there. In other words, Kublai would search out worthy warriors here and seek to gather them to his banner. Surely the sort who had seen the terrors below would follow him, would see the logic of his words.At least he hoped they did. If they did not he would have to kill them. It wouldn't do if the Council found out about his plans.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SkrallSkrall walked to the edge of the city. He had heard earlier that a campsite had been seen in the area around Outpost Central. Few beings were stupid enough to simply make a camp near Central with the Ul'kar around, and most of them were dangerous. Skrall wanted to intercept this camper person when they got to the town.

IC:When Cliff slept, she liked to do it outside. Down here, though, "outside" was a relative term.So, the Skrall was forced to make due with slumbering out on the streets of the various towns and cities in the underground, keeping one eye open, lest someone try to rob her in the middle of the night. She always kept her sabre on her person, with her right hand resting inches from it as all times.This morning, Cliff opened her eyes to see the dirty, haggard buildings of Outpost Central, the last town on the map before reaching the tunnels. She had always wanted to see the tunnels, to fight against some new and unknown creature of darkness and evil.Of course, she first had to find those things, and since she had no clue where to go, she needed a guide. Guides, Cliff thought as she gathered together the last of her supplies, Sort of a rarity around here.Shouldering her backpack, the Skrall grinned a savage grin, her green eyes glinted like diamonds in the pits of her helmets. Time for some adventure.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Kublai, Near Outpost Central)Kublai had not slept that night, he had spent it watching Outpost central and getting a feel for it. He had determined that there were roughly one hundred and sixty three spots where an ambush could set, one hundred a forty six that were vulnerable to attack and finally one hundred and eighty seven that would make a fine barricade if he ever needed to defend this place. As things went, it wasn't the worst he had seen but it was not the best and to stand against the Ul'Kar in the long term the best was the only thing that would do. Overall this would make an excellent place for him to start. It could be a formidable fortress it only took a being with vision and the will to apply it.Kublai was such a being. With a speed and efficiency born of years of doing this task, he dissembled his camp and strapped his possessions to his back. With that taken care of, Kublai began to descend down a rough path that lead towards the outpost. His hand was on the hilt of his blade and his shield was held in his other hand. The Ul'Kar did not appear to be active at the moment. That was most fortunate but one did not let one's guard down because of what seemed to be. That was a good way to die.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Kublai, Near Outpost Central)Kublai approached the gates of the city and noted that the gates did not quite seal correctly. That would be a major point in any siege and the liquid nature of the Ul'Kar would allow to seep through the tiniest of cracks. Outpost Central would almost certainly fall if Kublai did not act. The Council was far from it's strongest here on the outer edges, he would simply need a strong and willing band of warriors and a degree of patience. Kublai's mind began to work of it's own accord, drafting plans and plots even as Kublai approached the gates. After a few moments and a shouted conversation with the guard, Kublai passed through the gates and entered Outpost Central.Looking at the haggard buildings he could not help but be less then impressed. Then he reminded himself that appearances seldom held the truth. The true spirit of this place would take dedication to uncover, not vague first impressions.

IC-Yolof:"Skrall," Yolof commanded, stepping down by the gate at the wall of the Outpost now. "Stand up, and keep your weapon ready. You've been underground long enough to know that sitting lax leads to nothing but death." His head swiveled, glaring at Kublai, walking to the small Town."Kublai," he said in greeting to the other Skrall coming up, one he'd seen among the tunnels before. "What brings you to the Outpost?"

profiles i guess

IC (Kublai)"Your gate needs work. There are gaps when it closes and it does not seal correctly." Kublai said as a means of introduction. He rather liked Yolof and his fellow Skrall's independent streak told him that he was a wise being. His only flaw was the fact he had not made a direct move against the Council. Perhaps if Kublai gathered a strong enough warrior-band Yolof could be persuaded to support them. Kublai hoped so at least, if not then his fellow Skrall would have to die or at the very least, be overthrown. "I come here seeking warriors to ply the mysteries of the below at my side."

IC-Yolof:Yolof's eyes narrowed somewhat at Kublai's last request. He'd sent beings enough out already, and there weren't many responses coming in any more. He was afraid for them, as well as afraid that the Ul'kar permeated this area much more than they already thought."I assume you already know how many I have sent out previous," he said simply.

profiles i guess

IC (Kublai)"Yes." Kublai sounded remarkably unconcerned. "You need to confirm your worst fear. So you will need to send out more. You are not like the Council, you do not cower in a city. You are Skrall. I know my people and I know you will try to verify the presence of the enemy and then you will act against it." Kublai paused. "That is why I have come. I wish to find worthy warriors and we both know that I will not find them in the city."

IC-Yolof:Yolof hesitated a moment, not wishing to send any more out, but he nodded."Skrall," he barked at the unnamed one before them. "Travel with Kublai. Help him find others." That said, he turned back to Kublai."Gather as many as possible in three days," he said. "Because I'm going to be closing up my gates again soon, training the warriors working here. If the previous cycles are anything to go by, the Ul'kar might surge again."

profiles i guess

IC: SkrallSkrall glared at Kublai before turning to his commander. "What, why? Why are you just going along this moron's little game? If he wants to go out and commit suicide by Ul'kar, then why not just let him go by himself? Dying doesn't require supervision."

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC: Takatar (Av-metru Downtown) The last lesson of the day was a tough one for Takatar. A new student, he was yelling about how "Oh, the cult is great, join the cult, Ul'Kar is god, blah blah blah." That was probably the worst day in his life ever since the razing of the academy. He was tired, he was frustrated, he needed a rest. He trudged on back to his house. OOC: Open for interaction

IC-Yolof:"He and I both know just how little the Council truly does," Yolof growled. "As well as how, if we don't go beyond what we know, our disadvantage to the Ul'kar will never get any better. Knowledge is power, as some say, and a quest for knowledge seems like the important thing to do, now." His eyes narrowed again."As I said, you have three days. If it turns out just to be the two of you, that's your problem. Go." That said, he turned himself, walking quickly back to his home in the center of Central.

profiles i guess

IC (Kublai)Kublai turned towards the impudent none name. This one would be trouble as his anger was clear for all to see. This would need to be dealt with. "You do not approve of me. We will settle our differences. There is a dueling field here I presume?" Kublai was certain there was. This city was run by a Skrall and an intelligent one. He would recognize the importance of such a thing. It kept people sharp and provided a ready means of sorting out differences.

IC:As Cliff made her way through the town of Outpost Central, she made note of the different structures around her. How sturdy were they, what kind of punishment could they take, how well might they conceal a being? Her years of living in the wastelands of Bara Magna had taught her many things, chief among them: if you don't want to die, figure out what your enemy is going to do before they do.So, she was quick to spot the trio of Skrall standing by the gates of the town, all of whom appeared to be discussing something of the utmost seriousness. One of them, a Leader, turned to depart, leaving two other, more heavily-scarred warriors, in his stead.Maybe these guys can help find some monsters, Cliff thought, a pang of hope in her gut."HEY" she hollered at the duo, keeping her quick, determined pace towards them, "CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME FIND SOME MONSTERS TO KILL?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Kublai)If Kublai was surprised by the new comers entrance then he did not show it, he merely took it in stride. He turned to regard the female and came to a few conclusions. She was overeager, likely to get herself killed and she likely held an idealized outlook. But she had potential, that eager nature could be molded into a warriors bravery, that suicidal confidence could become an iron will and that idealized outlook could be turned against the Council. "We are seeking to ply the secrets of the darkness. Another Skrall would be welcome. Though first I must settle my differences with him." Kublai gestured to the none-name.

Edited by Basilisk

IC:Cliff watched the old, scarred Skrall look her over, analyzing her for weaknesses, and strengths. His expression was unreadable, but she knew enough to guess that he didn't think much of her. That underestimate could lead to his eventual downfall... or hers.Mentally, she chastised herself for making such a ruckus. Would she have done something like that back in the wastes. No, something like that would only have gotten her spotted and killed. And while these two Skrall weren't exactly wild beasts and Rahi, they were still unknown factors. She had to intimidate them into submission, if she wanted to survive.Deciding that speaking would probably hurt her chances of achieving that, she merely nodded, keeping her eyes locked on her two new companions.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Kublai)Kublai had turned his gaze back to the none name. "We will go to the field then. Since you are mildly indisposed, I will not move from a single spot during our duel. You will have freedom of movement. The first to submit or, as the case may be, be wounded to an extent that it will interfere with our mission will lose. Are these terms acceptable?" Kublai paused for a moment and spoke to the new comer. "Newcomer. You may accompany us if you wish. This will not take long."

IC: Sar'Jah (Outpost City)For Sar'Jah, explorer and guide, life wasn't as good as it could have been. First, there was the fact that he had to sleep on the top of the inn, because the rooms were 'all reserved or taken'. Second was that he had no money as of now. And third was the fact that he just got rudely awakened by someone's yell. Of course, he fell off the roof. WHAM! Implanted into the ground near the gates, he slowly raised a hand, mumbling out a question as he did."What was that about monsters?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC (Kublai)The ever unflappable Kublai glanced down at the being that had fallen before him. Once he would have been surprised, but thousands of years of hard living and war had long ago robbed him of the capacity to feel surprised. He bent down and offered the fallen one a hand up. "I am Kublai. This is none name." He gestured towards Skrall. "She seems to be the most recent addition to this band." He gestured towards the female new comer." He paused. "We will be entering the great below soon. You know what lurks there." He turned to the none name. "Very well. As soon as this is taken care of, we will settle this in the proper fashion."

IC:Down here, in the underground, all was darkness.Varying levels of darkness, but darkness nonetheless. In the populated areas, it was relatively light. You could see where you were going, you could see those around you, you could see the Ul'Kar coming. But the further you got from civilization, if you could call it that, the darker it got. The darkness pressed in around you like a suffocating blanket, threatening to smother you, and keep your enemies from your sight.And then, far from civilization, there is a cavern where even that would be considered bright. In this place, the dark is almost tangible. It chokes you, prevents you from seeing more than an inch in front of you. It is a place that feels wrong, a place that even the Ul'Kar are wary to tread.And deep in this cavern, something stirred. A mind ancient when the universe was new. A mind that could drive you insane if you gazed too deep.A call went out, echoing through all of the underground civilization. A call that terrified many, but at the same time beckoned a few to come. Beckoned them to come, to come and find her.Fury was awake.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Levacius / Near Outpost CentralOut in the dark and wretched caves near Outpost Central walked a strange Toa. His armor was almost all white, save for numerous scratches and dents, and his peculiar grey mask. On his back were the crossed sheathes of two strange but oddly elegant blades were far too thin to be of any actual use.All that he held in his hands was a lightstone as he moved in solitude amongst the dark tunnels, until he came upon one large cave. It was one of his favorites - in the center, the stone stalactite coming from the ceiling seemed to form an upside down tree. The dark floor, which seemed to eat you up with every step, kept you from simply standing and watching, however. You had to keep moving."And it gets much worse." he thought to himself. Kra-Karda made the terror of these partially tamed tunnels seem almost pleasant.This cave was actually one of the worst patches of Ul'Kar he had found in the area. It was also his favorite to talk to. As he circled around the cave, he resumed talking with it, as he did almost every day. Perhaps it heard, or perhaps it didn't. It was more for his benefit than the sludge."Well, here we are again." he began. "It's always been such a pleasure, don't you think?"He stopped for just a short moment once he moved to the stone in the center, picking off a small piece hanging from it that resembled a leaf very closely. He then began walking again kicking away from the slight grasp that had gathered. "Do you happen to remember when you tried to kill me? Twice? Back in Kra Karda, and at the very beginning. I bet I was the first lightning bolt that hit you that day, but I could be wrong. A few of those hotshots might have hit you first."He gave a short smile. "Oh, we laughed and we laughed. Well, expect I wasn't laughing. You murdered almost every friend I had that day, and by now you've taken them all. I'm not sure if you were laughing, either. I don't think you can feel emotion, if you're there, or listening, or pretty much anything at all sensory. If you really have senses. Personally, I hope you have a sense of touch. It gives me pleasure to step on you, then.""But yeah. Under these circumstances, I've been shockingly nice. Back in the Matoran Universe, I've killed plenty of demons, and gods, and would-be-gods. Just like you. And one day, Ul'Kar - one day, I'll get you to."He cocked his head - some form of psychic call? Huh.... that was new."Well, that's funny. I think I'm gonna check that out. I think I'll catch you around sometime, Ul'Kar."OOC: Other characters up later. First person to figure out what this post was referencing gets a cookie.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: As soon as the Skakdi hit the ground, Cliff was on guard, taking a step back to distance herself from the possible threat, right hand already gripping the hilt of her sword. Her eyes had changed to thin slits, and a low growl emanating from the pit of her stomach.The Skakdi raised his hand, slowly, and weakly, mumbling, "What was that about monsters?"Cliff relaxed her pose slightly, shifting into a more casual position of standing, slowly lifting her hand off of the pommel of her sword. She opened her mouth to respond to the newcomer's question......only to feel a new, strange feeling gripping her soul. It was like some kind of call, some beckoning that was dragging her spirit deeper into the abyss of the underground. It was like a hunger that was begging to be sated, and thirst that needed to be quenched. It tugged at the primal part of her mind, whispering nonsense that begged her to leave the Outpost Central, and go to wherever it directed."Do you feel that?" Cliff said finally, aware that such a strange feeling could not be experienced by one sole being.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: FuryDeep in the dark, Fury cast about with her mind. There were no living beings nearby.Which meant the last people to try and find her had perished. It didn't surprise her, really, that their bodies were decomposing around her. They had gotten lost, and been unable to find their way out.She didn't care. They hadn't been worthy anyway.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Kublai)Kublai felt the call, promising war and glory and battle beyond which he had ever seen. It promised him the power to overthrow the council. It promised many things. But Kublai had not survived for as long as he had by blindly believing promises. This could be a new trick of the Ul'Kar or merely a being that sough to use him for it's own purpose. But he would find out what the truth was of that he had no doubt. He and his band would follow the call if their mission permitted and if whatever awaited at the end of it wished to use him...then he would end the threat before it could gestate. If it was a trick of the Ul'Kar it would be reported and dealt with and if what promised was true....then that was interesting. Kublai regarded the female for a moment. "Yes. A song of war and glory. It may be the truth. More likely it is lies meant to lure and kill us."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: ZacaxZacax was walking around Av-Metru, taking a stroll. He wasn't out scouting today, he would tomorrow though, today he would work on making tools for the scouts to use. He looked up at the ceiling, and thought of the sun that used to shine upon him as he strolled through the village...That was the past, he needed to work on the present times, but sadly, the light here, did not match the sun. He didn't feel at home in these caverns, and felt at home back at his old forge as a matoran.Well, time to press on.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC:"Perhaps," Cliff replied slowly and thoughtfully, as she considered the possibilities herself. If what the veteran Skrall said was true, then going down into the tunnels to search the this... beacon, would be suicide. But, if he was wrong.War and glory, the old warrior had said, The principles of my people.Slowly, the female Skrall turned to look at the new Skakdi, the one who had dropped out of nowhere. Kneeling down to look at his form more closely, she examined him with interest. He was surprisingly lean, with a permanent smirk plastered on his face. Nothing particularly surprising."Are you... going to get up... anytime soon?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: FuryIf the sword could smile, she would.With a thought, she intensified the pull, like a fisherman reeling in his catch. The call, once only noticeable, was now impossible to ignore for those who had taken note of it. Each of them saw something different, it promised them power. Power to do whatever they wanted to do...

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ZacaxZacax felt the call as well. He heard it. He shook his head. It didnt fade. He looked around and could not find the source. Who was that?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Outpost Central): Almorn sat on an old crate outside his assigned barracks, cleaning his rifle and letting his mind wander. He reflected on how the former Nynrah Ghosts were such skilled inventors; sure every Toa Scout knew how to maintain his or her weapons and armor, but the Ghosts could make a blaster out of some protosteel scrapes, some gears, and a half-charged heatstone. The Ghosts seemed to be more powerful than any Toa just from their creativity alone. And now they were gone...'No,' Almorn thought, 'Some could still be alive. I just don't know where they are...'He actually liked Outpost Central. While it certainly bared the brunt of most of the Ul'kar's attacks, it was also had the most guards. Almorn didn't have to worry about being one of only three defenders here. The Council had sent him here about a week ago, almost as a break after his last assignment. He knew that the Council's authority was slipping and there was little to stop him from disobeying them, but he kept at it. It was his job after all.A small group had formed a short distance away from him; a few Skrall, a Skakdi... He heard a few snippets of their conversation, possibly about plans to do a little exploring. He thought about joining them, but he was on guard duty. He couldn't just abandon his post.Then the psychic call hit. Almorn shut his eyes and groaned slightly. It was an odd feeling to be sure. He wondered if this was what people felt when he used his mask. The call seemed to promise him power, but he didn't want power; he wanted to protect others. But he was also a Scout. Wasn't it his job to delve into the darkness in order to find anything that could help those that had survived the Ul'kar.On a whim, Almorn activated his mask and tried to make a connection with whatever made the call.Who are you? he asked with his Suletu.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: FuryThere was a pause when Almorn made contact. The call continued, but the mind behind it seemed to pause in mild surprise. Almorn didn't dare delve any deeper, even from the distant contact he now maintained the mind felt.... Alien.The reply when it came was in an archaic language, one the Toa couldn't understand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Kublai)"Join us if you wish Skakdi. But I and the none name have an affair of honor to settle. We go to the dueling fields." Having seen the city from the top of a cliff, he had a rough idea of where they were located and started off in that direction. "Then we will seek out the source of the call and determine the truth of it."

Edited by Basilisk