Hunted

otter

IC: Skyra - Tunnels -Sounds like a fun time... I thought dryly. Personally I thought it was downright scary, but as long as she didn't want to do that to me, I didn't really care too much.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Kar:"Darkness is not the point of this stone," Kar said, receiving the object. "It is merely a side effect of its creation. No, this stone has a destiny meant for more things." Kar closed his fist, the stone seeming to melt into his hand and flow into his body. Suddenly the Ul'kar seemed to go completely solid, immovable, the impenetrable darkness that pervaded it seeming to grow darker for a moment, before it nodded, the stone coming out again."Southward," Kar growled. "In the midst of the molten sea, enshrouded with mists, runs the light." It focused on Ghaieden again, giving him the stone-which now seemed to pull upon him, trying to lead him Southward as well."You must find it, Ghaieden," Kar told the Vortixx, "And bring it to me, turn it to me. Failing that...you must destroy it. Even if it means your destruction as well."IC-Aclaraung:"Trapped together, one of us in a cage. Hmmph." Aclaraung's mental visage seemed to grin."Reminds me of that one time on Ulok, when I was helping Polil Nuveyk."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Cliff glanced around, shocked at how quickly everyone had left. Normally, she would've been able to anticipate exactly when a being or group of beings left or came. But her conversation with Halnara had changed that, distracting her from her observations. In the wastes, that could've been fatal.We're not in the wastes, remember?"I've always wanted to explore down here, see some new sights, and kill some monsters," the Skrall replied, "Where does most of the action happen around here?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Aclaraung:"Trapped," Aclaraung said flatly. "On Ulok. Or exploring, or trying to gather the rest of my kind back together. Didn't work out to well." He shrugged mentally."Eventually, though, I was hunting in a small side tunnel. That 'Ul'kar' stuff just poured in out of nowhere. I was gone in seconds, and my mind eventually made it over here." He then made a show of exploring the shared mental prison he was in with Fury, looking at the mental representation they shared."Dark, dingy, monotone, all around boring," Aclaraung noted. "Kind of hazy and indistinct, due to its mental nature. Nice nest you have here, Miss Fire and Blood."

profiles i guess

IC (Kublai)"Then we will go. Battle awaits. May the song of war flow through your veins." Kublai paused for a moment. "Is everyone who is worthy to join us here? It would not do to set out under-strength."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: FuryI didn't design it. I've only got limited control over it. Aclaraung was momentarily confused. When he looked around, there didn't seem to be any sign of Fury. The reason being, she hadn't bothered to manifest a representation of herself.And really? You got yourself killed by the angry pudding? You know I have to kill it now, right?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:"Angry pudding. I like that one," Aclaraung noted. He lay upon the ground, bored. "And I doubt even you will be able to kill it, Fury. There are things it knows that you wouldn't even believe." He sighed, closing his eyes."Anyways, would you mind making some sort of visage for yourself?" Aclaraung asked, sounding bored. "I dislike talking into thin...dreams."

profiles i guess

IC (Outpost Central): "Then you should grab them quickly," Almorn said to Sar'Jah, "You might also what to tell those other two Skrall that we're leaving soon."His eyes then widened as he realized that Sar'Jah had not actually said anything. The Toa had accidently let his mask activate since he was so stressed."Sorry about that," Almorn said.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: FuryFury didn't respond for a long moment, though if he tried, Aclaraung might have been able to sense her thinking about his request. After several minutes had passed she came to a conclusion.In the corner opposite him, a humanoid figure slowly phased into existence. The figure was a silver Glatorian, dressed in dark clothing. "Better?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung grunted his affirmation, before standing up, walking over to Fury's representation, taking in multiple observations of it, before he laid himself down again."Similar to your original body, at all?" he asked after a moment.

profiles i guess

IC: Fury"Not really." Fury watched Aclaraung settled back down. He took up a large portion of the room. "It is closer than a Toa's body would be. This one shares a few similarities in shape and physiology. But not really."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:"Fair enough," the dragon-esque being/visage said. In a second he shifted to the form of what appeared to be halfway between a fire tribe Glatorian and a Toa of Fire."This is what Nuveyk looked like," he said to Fury. "Complete with the scars upon his Kanohi."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Why, Illin Fury, I am saddened by your unacceptance of my form," Aclaraung said, mimicing Nuveyk's way of speech, though he was smiling. "Please, accept my deepest apologies." Joking aside, however, Aclaraung did shift back, his much older appearing eyes still looking into Fury's."So. Do you have any plans in regards to gaining a body?"

profiles i guess

IC: Vertak, Tunnels:Vertak stopped amongst the pitch black to rest, feeling for and finding the stone wall and leaning against it. The fear that had pounded in his chest at the beginning was somewhat lessened now, as he'd gone for what he figured was close to an hour without incident. After a few seconds, he continued on his journey, paranoid of staying in one spot for too long.

IC: FuryFury was quiet a moment, before a large sheet of paper and a writing implement appeared in her hands. She placed it on the ground, knelt down, and gestured for Aclaraung to read over her shoulder.The first thing she drew was an archaic glyph one that translated to 'Fury'. "This, obviously, is meant to be me." She drew lines projecting from the glyph in a circle, and then a large circle around the drawing. "This sword was carefully constructed to maintain my energy. I don't think the methods used to construct it are even known anymore.""It is one of the few vessels in existence that can withstand whatever power I throw at it. The people who made it were smart enough to realize they couldn't contain my power, so the sword was built to channel the power I throw at it out, rather than be destroyed once it reached saturation.""Follow me so far?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Fury"From this point on, it is guess work." Song tapped the portion of the drawing that represented her power output. "But I think that it was built to contain only my energy. Everyone's energy is a little bit different, and I believe that the sword was fine tuned to handle mine and mine alone.""So here is my theory. We've got you in here too, now. You haven't got the power to bust through the barriers keeping us both in, but I do. This is my suggestion." The writing implement vanished, no longer needed, as Fury turned around to look at Aclaraung. "We wait until the sword is at its least effective, when it is drawn, and in the heat of battle. And then, we use you as a circuit. I will channel my energy into you, and you can wield it to break through the barriers. Using you as the wielder of the energy should change the my energy signature just enough so you can use it to break out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung nodded, though it was simple to tell that he had one main misgiving with the situation."And if running your energy through me," he said slowly, "Causes my destruction, while leaving you trapped within the sword? What then?"

profiles i guess

IC: FuryFury shook her head. "It won't. Even if the plan doesn't work, I'll be carefully monitoring how much energy I'm sending you. And, you should be able to tell me if I need to stop."Of course, the obvious flaw with that explanation was the fact that Aclaraung didn't know if she was being truthful, or just lying to get out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung turned fully to Fury, gazing at her long and hard, his face unreadable, and not just due to its reptillian nature. Eventually his wings slumped slightly, his face relaxing imperceptably."If it were any other being asking me this, even Song," he said quietly, "I'd say no. But I know enough about you to know that you wouldn't destroy me without good reason, and that you're smart enough to know that my destruction during the middle of that would result in your staying trapped." He turned his head away, glaring again at the glyph upon the paper, though his eyes seemed out of focus."What would the next step be, assuming we were successful?"

profiles i guess

OOC: So, Aclaraung was killed, but his sentience lived on and was able to survive... hmm. Yes, Halnara may be right.IC: Ghaieden / Suva Ul"It shall be done." Ghaieden replied.IC: Halnara / Outpost CentralThe Skrall shrugged. "I dunno. Everywhere?"OOC: Those two had better stay away from Levacius' body.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)"It's fine, Toa. Though you may want to be careful with a mask like that, you never know what you could find." With a wink that showed the Skakdi had gained recognition of the situation, and something in his eyes that told the Toa to take Sar'Jah's statement to heart, he was off. The only thing the Skakdi left was a quick call of that he'd be back in just a few minutes. (Outpost Central)The tan-armored being entered the outpost, heading for the shops. He had something he needed to do.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Aclaraung:"Of course," Aclaraung said, laying down heavily, again, his eyes closed. "You, however, I assume once had a similar bipedal form to most Toa or Glatorian. As well, you have had the luxury of many, many years to get used to having no true body. I have not had that."

profiles i guess

IC: Fury"It didn't get any easier." Fury replied quietly, leaning against one of the walls. She looked at the hand of her representation carefully. "Sometimes, I still feel like I have a body. Sometimes, I think I can still feel the limbs I no longer possess, the heart I no longer have."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:"And yet...you likely grew numb to it after a while, correct?" the Dragon growled out. "You eventually learned to ignore it, did you not?" He sighed."I can already feel the memory of feeling the winds in the sky slipping from me, Fury. Of the hunts I used to have. Of the Azure Thunder...so much I don't want to give up, and yet I feel like I'm already being forced to."

profiles i guess

IC: Fury"You were forced to give up the Thunder years ago." Fury pointed out. "And all the crew members are long dead.""And no, I never grew numb to it. Because each time I had a Bearer, I was tantalizingly close. Close to experiencing a physical form once again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung growled slightly at Fury's first statement."The simple fact that I had to do that," he said, anger colouring his voice slightly, "Does not mean that I liked it. I hold memories of many beings, and those I met on the Azure Thunder were some of the finest specimens of those living within the Matoran Universe that I'd ever seen." he seemed to shake slightly, before Fury realized that he was laughing, somewhat."Besides that, she was the only ship I'd ever built. I'd much rather have been able to keep her instead of having to give her up." However, despite his sarcastic laughter, he soon quieted as Fury spoke again."Aye, I understand. Feeling your power rush through you, and having such a close link to one who truly did have a body. It must have been agonizing."

profiles i guess

IC: KetruKetru continued to slowly wander through the tunnel. "Orders?" he asked blankly. "Oh, and what should I call you? Despite the feelings I'm getting, I highly doubt that 'Gamemaster' is a fitting name for you, even though you are manipulating me like a pawn in a game of chess."OOC: Orders?

IC: Fury"They were some of the best. Not just in skill, but as people."Fury shrugged slightly. "It was agonizing. But being stranded alone for millennia is worse. I speak from experience."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Golden Thingamajig:"Gamemaster. Ha, I like that one," the voice said, mirth apparent in its tone. "For now, call me Natre, or Father. Whichever you prefer to write out. My true name will likely be revealed later. For now, though, I recommend you duck down that side tunnel that the mist follows down, because if you stick on this main path, you're likely to A: Fall into Magma, or B: Get pushed by a rather large, rather annoyed creature into the Lava for encroaching upon its territory."IC-Aclaraung:"True, true," Aclaraung muttered. "Ah, well, shall we divert ourselves from this depressing topic?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Levacius / TunnelsLevacius thought about it. "Perhaps. In recent times, I've grown to have many, many regrets. I've also become much less adventurous, however. Perhaps that is something that I need to do again...""Not back then, though. Back then, I had everything that I could possibly want. I had life, love, happiness, all of that. Everyone on that ship did. Now, that's all gone. I think about how our battle went along a lot. If we had just gone with the original plan and all stayed on the surface. Our plan was to head to Aqua Magna, take who we can, and send out a fleet of ships to create a city on the water - somewhere Ul'Kar could never reach us. Our schematics were all set up, and we sent teams and groups to go through with it beforehand. I can only pray that they succeeded on their own..."He shook his head. "But now I'm all that remains of my crew. And in recent times, the only thrill I've sought after is finally killing Ul'Kar. And I believe I know how."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)