Hunted

otter

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"I have no intention on dying." Levacius replied. "But perhaps I'll see my old friends on the other side. Or, perhaps, they are still trapped within Ul'Kar, much like its wicked creator. It's impossible to know - but I'll not die until I see the day that they, and every other person Ul'Kar has slain, have been avenged."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Aclaraung:"Possibly because I didn't want to be trapped in a box for the rest of eternity," Aclaraung muttered, a smile playing across his Hau. "Or because there weren't any Toa nearby. Maybe the time I spent so near to you and the sword caused me to be drawn here, eh?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Fury"Interesting." Fury watched Aclaraung carefully. "Followup question. Even if you were drawn here, you would have had to enter my little prison if your own choice. Why?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Kublai)Kublai nodded. "A useful power. You will make an excellent scout...you cannot be surprised by enemy whose mind you can sense. I retract my earlier projections. We all just might make it out of this alive."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung stared at the figure of Song for a moment, before he swiftly stood, his eyes smoldering with anger at the being before him. His mouth worked for a moment, trying to come up with something to say, before he stiffly turned about, crossing his arms."After everything I just said," he began, his voice wavering slightly -unlike it would were he in dragon form- "About missing the Azure Thunder, the crew, especially her...you would mock me by deciding to take up her visage, here?"

profiles i guess

IC: FuryFury's eyes refocused on Aclaraung. Previously, she had simply been staring into space. "Hmm?"She glanced down. "Oh. I don't pay much attention to who's face I wear." Her voice was almost insultingly calm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Aclaraung:"I don't really care," Aclaraund growled. "Learn to pay attention to it, instead of flickering around and chosing one at random. I'm not looking into the twisted eyes of a being trapped for millenia in a small prison, set into the face of one of my best friends."

profiles i guess

IC:"Good point," Cliff replied, taking yet another glance towards the centre of Outpost Central, "Hm, how 'bout a bite to eat in Central? Or we can go to Av-Metru, and check out the mists? Or Kra Karda, and attack the Ul'kar?"Slowly, a low grumble in her stomach changed her mind, "Or we could get something to eat?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Just outside Outpost Central [i think]): Almorn looked down at his feet and rubbed the back of his head."Its not perfect, sir," he explained, "Whenever I hear someone's thoughts, I only get a vague direction of where they are located, unless they're standing right next to me. I also have to be careful with dealing with the Ul'kar. Some of the thoughts that I pick up can be... scary. I will activate once we start moving through the tunnels; that way I can keep track of everyone."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Skyra - Tunnel -I continued to travel through the tunnel, Fate leading as usual. I noticed how much father I'd been able to travel without the need to rest, probably thanks to Fury's power. This was the rather boring part of adventuring through the tunnels...there was absolutely nothing but darkness for kios on end, how incredibly dull. Welp, I am really bored. I suddenly thought, I usually wasn't the most talkative person, mostly because the only being I usually hanged out with was an Iron Wolf, but I had an entity in my mind now.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lenirov)Lenirov was resisting the urge to hurl a particularly stubborn student out of the window and during an admirable job of it if he did say so himself. The fellow was seriously arguing that the Ul'Kar was the final end point of all life, a being or race of beings so highly evolved that they had all joined as one. It was complete and utter bull of course, but Lenirov listened to the student patiently, hoping he would run out of breath. He had no such luck of course, what luck he'd had had vanished with Archdean Fenrir and the rest of the university. The Archdean had been trying to lead who he could to safety in the catacombs the last Lenirov had seen him. The fact he wasn't down here was excellent evidence for his death....and Lenirov was not an optimist.The student had evidently run out of inane statements and was looking to him for a response. "Poppycock. If, as you posit, the Ul'Kar was a result of natural processes then there is no reason for us to assume that it would be as actively malevolent as it is now. An entire race of violent psychopaths would not be around long enough to change into such a form of life. Your entire argument is built around this premise, without it, it collapses. Mr. Gerskin, please do not waste my, or this classes valuable time with your next verbal report. I believe that concludes our session for today. Dismissed."Lenirov checked his timepiece, his meeting with Cotan was today...and he had no intention of being late.IC (Kublai)"Better a broken blade then no blade at all. We have more of an advantage then we would if you were not here. You are a valuable assets." That was the closest Kublai had come to comforting someone and likely the closest he would come. An asset that doubted it's ability was not as useful as one who did not.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: FuryThe silence stretched on for a long minute. Her expression didn't change, but waves of barely contained rage poured off of her. "I'm sorry."Her form flickered, and Song's body vanished. For a split second, something else was visible. Something different, something that Aclaraung had never seen. He had just enough time to make out a humanoid shape, before it vanished, replaced by his own dragon self. "Is this better?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FuryAfter a moment, Fury vanished altogether. She was still present, there was nowhere else she could go, but there was no representation of her."You weren't the only one that was fond of her, dragon."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:"As though that wasn't obvious, Fury," Aclaraung said acidly. He sat resolutely upon the floor, closing his eyes."However, that doesn't mean that you should just decide to change into her in front of the only other being who is likely to have any fond memories of her."

profiles i guess

IC: Fury"I apologize if my shape changing etiquette is a bit rusty. I haven't had visitors in a while." She replied coldly."Or if I chooe to remember people by making sure they are not forgotten."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung: "So long as you live, they aren't forgotten," Aclaraung growled back. "You don't have to just jump in front of somebody who is already hurting over his loss with the form of their last true friend to make sure they aren't forgotten."

profiles i guess

IC: Fury"You really don't get it, do you?" Fury said angrily. "I didn't even notice what form I'd shifted to.""I've been alone in my own head for centuries. Excuse me if I don't pay much attention to my own habits."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:"You certainly could have fooled me, on the first count," Aclaraung said. "And the second is obvious." That said, he shifted his own attention to the Toa of Air who was currently trying to speak to what he thought was one consciousness in the sword."Quiet, Child," he growled.

profiles i guess

IC: Halnara / Outpost Central"Hmm. Food sounds good." she replied.IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Strange to hear philosophical words from a Zyglak." he replied. "But then, I suppose most of us down here are fairly strange. In any case, what is there to do? I hardly have the supplies to work as a scientist, and to put it bluntly, I'm no expert - I know everything they did 90,000 years ago, but after that it gets fuzzy. I suppose there's leading an army and conquering the tunnels, but I have no desire to rule, and that would only be a task leading to self-destruction. Smuggling goods isn't what it used to be, and there's hardly much traveling to do.""There's little left for me - all that remains is stopping Ul'Kar, thus claiming vengeance and saving the lives of everyone down here. I'm not sure really what's more important, but they both are."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)