Hunted

otter

IC: KetrenThe toa of lightning thought for a moment. "We will go." he said at least. "Perhaps this is what we need." he said."There better be something to kill." Kane said with a dark glint in his eyes. "Or else I might come back for you old man." he added. Ketren saying the words himself without hearing it.

IC-Visionary:The Visionary held out a hand, stopping Boran and his compatriot from attacking Ketren. Likely one of them would guess at the young man's condition, anyways. He stood, stepping over to Ketren, laying his hands on the Toa's shoulders, and seeming to search his face for a moment."Yes, child," he said after a moment, "I feel this will definitely be what you need. Your brother, as well." He turned after a moment, quickly moving back over to his earlier position, sitting on the edge of the Well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Do it, Kane... push the old man in the well.IC: Halnara / Outpost CentralHalnara tried her best to hide her disgust at the dead Mole. "Yes. I'm sure it's delicious..." she said, looking down at it as her eyes snapped open. While Cliff was hunting, she had taken a brief - very brief - moment to meditate. It had been long enough, and she was ready for another extended flight.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OoC: Oh, we'll just go get Lassie to get him. :PIC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):"You will be fighting greater odds," he cautioned. "You cannot win."Perfuga grabbed Lykaon by the throat and slammed him into a wall. "We fight! We take! We win! We are Skrall!"Lykaon landed a sharp knee to Perfuga's jaw, and followed up with a punch that sent the special forces Skrall staggering back. Lykaon drew his sword with a flourish, ready to battle."Enough," Proditor said forcefully. "There is no need for violence, brothers." He glanced at Lykaon. "I've known you since before you left the Rock Tribe. You were-- and are-- my friend. And I am offering you an opportunity."

IC (Outpost Central): "Thats great," Almorn said to Sar'Jah, "But where is everyone else."As much as he prefered caution and careful planning when it came to exploration, he was starting to worry that every second they delayed, the the greater the chance that the lab would be robbed before they could arrive."Sir," Almorn said to Kublai, "What was the name of that female skrall that was with by the arena?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Ketren/KaneKetren noticed the Visionary stop Boran and his comrade from attacking and he tensed, ready to defend himself if necessary.“Let them come… they won’t stand a chance with our compared might. I will enjoy killing them.” Kane sneered.Suddenly the Visionary walked up to Ketren placing his arms on his shoulder and seemingly searching his mask. Ketren nodded numbly. “Then we will be off at once.” He said before turning away and beginning to walk off towards the entrance to the caves, his brother in tow.

IC: Sar'Jah (Outside Outpost Central)The Skakdi waited politely nearby as he usually did. He was used to having groups he guided not include him into a conversation, and so it didn't bother him too much. His thoughts eventually turned to his 'experiment', which he hoped to not have to test. But if Sar'Jah did, then he hoped it would work.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Elirak [Caves]Yes, well, this might be a problem. "Right, Prys," I said slowly, still not exactly sure if I was still sane. Besides, I could think of something else to call her..."Alright then, if you don't mind me asking, what are you...?"
IC: Prys, Tunnels Prys head snapped back towards Elirak with startling speed. "I'm a Synthetic Lifeform." She said, struggling to remember the correct words. "I think. Whatever that means."Oblivious to how strange she was being, she stepped closer. "And you?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Prys, Tunnel"Acid? I've never heard of someone controlling that." Prys said, tilting her head to the side in interest. "Is it fun?" It was just the sort of question she would ask.OOC: Prys now has three themesongs "We Want a Rock" "Particle Man", and "Istanbul", by They Might Be Giants.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Prys, Tunnels"Ooo.." Prys cooed with delight, the metal plates above and below her eyes moving so it appeared they widened. "That's cool..." She said slowly, amazed by the gas."So, Elriak, why are you down here? I was looking for something to do, but what about you?" She said, suddenly changing the topic.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: MonikMonik was standing away from the Well of Light watching and waiting for the Visionary to finish talking to the other people there so he could ask about the Mask of Life.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Cliff - Outpost CentralHalnara's companion maintained her broad smile, before setting down the Rahi, and digging out her two flint hand-axes from her backpack. Quickly gathering together the few dry twigs and leaves that had accumulated in the underground over the ages. Smashing together the two pieces of rock (eventually resorting to using her sabre on one of the axes), she watched as a flurry of sparks rained down on the flammable bundle.Slowly, an orange fire grew out of the union of elements, a glowing flame illuminating the near area. Hacking off the Archives Mole's arm, she set up a crude, wooden spit, holding the fleshy morsel over the bonfire, rotating it to give it an even cooking."You sure you're full? There's plenty of food for you..." Cliff said, glancing up from her crouching position.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):He sheathed his weapon, and said simply, "I am listening."OoC: Well, I'll outline this new faction, if anyone is willing to join it later on.Faction Name: Neo-Rock TribeFounders & Officers: Proditor (leader); Perfuga (lieutenant); Lykaon (lieutenant)Members: LykaonEmblem: Symbol for the Valley of the MazeGoals: Repay the Toa, Glatorian, Matoran, Agori, and their allies for their defeat at the Battle of Bara Magna, defeat the Ul'kar

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

IC (Kublai)"I suspect she has taken her leave of us. We should press on....you fellows at least, seem to be reliable and strong warriors. Shall we go? It would not do to dally....battle awaits." Kublai put his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I do not wish to keep it waiting."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Outpost Central): Almorn hesitated again. He could mentally contact the other Skrall if he just knew her name, but the fewer there were in their group the faster they could move through the flooded city."Then I think we should get moving sir," Almorn said, "Would you like me on point or Sah... Sar..?"He had forgotten the Skakdi's name again. For that matter, he could remember Kublai's name. He shook and stammered for a few moments before he let out a growl."Alright," Almorn said, "If I'm going to have a hope of communicating with you, I'm need to assign nicknames to everyone."He pointed to Sar'Jah and Kublai in turn."You're Grim and you're Commander. Does anyone have a problem with that?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: "If you think your team alone could have stopped the Ul'kar by yourselves, I feel you wildly overestimate yourself," Kual stated. There was no malice to the statement, he just believed it to be true. "Its an attitude that will get you killed."
IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Perhaps. Perhaps not. It hardly matters now, does it? I do believe, though, that Ul`Kar could have been stopped then. It was folly to allow his waxing power to grow as strong as it did.""But enough on that. What were you doing out in these tunnels - I can't imagine you made it all the way from Av-Metru or even Outpost Central that quickly, and I suspect you had some reason for being out in Ul`Kar's territory."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Bionicle sector 01 says that a Kanohi Arthron is always on at a low level, and I don't won't it so that if she is not paying attention then she does not notice. so if its okay now someone dropped something, and she tripped over it and fell sideways into him.And please don't bunny my character's character, it is one thing when you bunny to get the story to move quicker or stuff like that, but I don't like it when you to do stuff that describes my characters personality.IC: Hydria: (Outpost Central):Hydria regained her balance "But it doesn't help when you're falling." she said smiling. She stood a few paces back and looked at him, he was a fire glatorian, mostly red and silver. "I'm Hydria." She said.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OoC: "Bunny"?IC- Telum (Outpost Central):"Telum," he replied. He extended his hand.IC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):"Before Metus," began Proditor, "we were nearly wiped out by the Baterra. We eked out an existence like Scarabax in the dunes. But Metus promised us power, control over the other tribes, and more.""Then came that monkey wrench, Mata Nui!" Perfuga growled. Proditor shot him an annoyed glance."Yes," he said, his voice like oil over water. "Wielding the powers of the Mask of Life, he gave the other tribes hope. They fought back, and we were scattered like dust in the wind."But a promise of revenge came when Makuta landed," he continued. "He unleashed his army on Bara Magna, and we joined in the fight. But after the Makuta was killed, his armies and our armies either surrendered or fled. Now--" He slammed his fist on the table, making the candle quake. "We will repay what they did to us, make them as lizards scurrying from rock to rock. And when victory comes..." He gave a cruel, cold smile. "Whose side will you be on?"

OOC RULE DEFINITION: Bunnying is controlling another player's character without their permission.From the BZPRPG Rules and Index:

Do not play as another player's character unless that player has given you explicit permission to do so. Likewise, you cannot kill or seriously injure another character without that player's permission.
A.K.A. No bunnying. It's a basic rule of every RPG on the site.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: MonikMonik walked over to the Visionary and bowed. "Excuse me sir, but I heard that you have the gift of visions and I have come to ask for your help in locating the Mask of Life and the spirit of Mata-Nui."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Halnara / Oupost Central"I'm a member of the Children of the Well." she responded. "I usually help with a lot of the peacekeeping efforts that aren't ironically non-peaceful. For the most part I don't have much of a job. I just get by from the money from the occasional things. I don't even own a house. Too much work. Only this one set of robes. I clean it a lot."That was only once a month, actually. Not that there was any reason for it to stink, per say. Strolling around and flying under your brains influence didn't work up much of a sweat, and there was no sun in the tunnels.OOC: To be honest, I'd expect most MU/SM characters would actually have some strong BO by human standards of smell.IC: Levacius / Tunnels"I've met a few of your kind in my travels. Your kind were rarely the sort to welcome travelers. Not a very fun fight, either - but you certainly teach one to get more creative with their elemental powers than simple bolt after bolt. But that's all in the past - what any of us did in the past is hardly important."He laughed. "Oh, how true. Kill a demon? Yay, saved a village. That doesn't matter down here much either. We're all just trapped in these tunnels, hunted like wild beasts by Ul'Kar and his minions.OOC: Note that the bold italics were not for emphasis, they were simply to show a title drop.Also, I'll do something to resume Ghaiden tomorrow. Long day.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Ketren/KaneKetren noticed the Visionary stop Boran and his comrade from attacking and he tensed, ready to defend himself if necessary.“Let them come… they won’t stand a chance with our compared might. I will enjoy killing them.” Kane sneered.Suddenly the Visionary walked up to Ketren placing his arms on his shoulder and seemingly searching his mask. Ketren nodded numbly. “Then we will be off at once.” He said before turning away and beginning to walk off towards the entrance to the caves, his brother in tow.
OOC: Sorry for not replying at all... It seems I not only got writers' block but RPer's block.IC - Boran/Aylan:"Ketren, come back," Boran calmly said, even as Aylan zipped off."It is not a good idea to split up so quickly, before we've even reached the tunnels. But wait, my brother must summon another of my knights." He regarded Ketren with a keen gaze. The toa seemed rather unstable, and he was slightly irked at the Visionary. Several ideas popped into his head; the Visionary had his own life threatened in words by this toa, who talked of an invisible brother. Was this the Visionary's way of having him killed by either the knights or the dangers of the tunnel? The first was unthinkable, and the second extremely unlikely. Was he simply trying to get Ketren away from the city? Also a little unlikely. The last alternative made Boran frown; was the Visionary hoping that this mission could help him? Was he tasking Aylan and he to somehow cure this toa of whatever mental disorders he had? That, although the most logical, was not one Boran was particularly glad to know. He felt the wind of Aylan returning with another knight, even as he shook himself out of his spaced out stare to see where Ketren was.Aylan slid to a stop, releasing his grip on the knight he had brought. The knight was of a similar build to him, although a little more bulky and slightly hunched. Like Aylan, a black mantle with a white star covered him, but unlike the others his face was covered by a sugerloaf helmet. Two swords were strapped to his belt, their blades thick and slightly curved, with simple upcurved crosspieces. His hands were clad in clawed gauntlets, and dull red vambraces could also be seen. His feet however, unlike Aylan's were clawed. In his hands was a compact but strange looking gun.OOC: I'll write up a bio for him soon, but for now he's just an NPC. Edited by Zarayna

OOC: Seconded. And new color.IC: Elirak"You now what Prys? That's one of the best idea's I've heard all day," I said to the crazy robot. "Onward to find something more exciting to do!"With that, and a quick pose I felt went with the situation, I started off down the tunnel we were in, lightstone held aloft.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -