Hunted

otter

IC- Telum (Outpost Central):"I was hoping to document Rahi and other animals," he explained, "and see how they've adapted to being underground for so long." He took out a notebook. "Since we were forced underground, I've decided to devote my time to studying the natural world, the mist, and to find a 'cure' for the Ul'kar."OoC: I can here you now: "Oh, dude. You just showed your geek. And it smelled like loser." :P

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

IC: Hydria: (Outpost Central):“You think there’s a cure for the Ul’kar?” Hydria said questioningly.OOC: Would you please explain your last "OOC: post".And when do Bionicle characters shake hands.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OoC: It's a joke. Peanut said it in the most recent Jeff Dunham special "Minding the Monsters". I know Toa bump fists, but I don't know much about Glatorian customs.IC- Telum (Outpost Central):"I believe there is," he said. "I have a theory as to how the Ul'kar assimilate a being, but the only way to be sure would be to capture an infected and study it. But I doubt it would go unnoticed; if one were captured and taken to be studied, other assimilated beings would come to free their captured brethren." He cleared his throat. "Again, in theory."

IC: Hydria: (Outpost Central):"I thought those that were consumed by it were gone." She said, she thought of her friends that were already gone 'could there be a way to bring them back.' she thought.OOC: I don't think I know of "Minding the Monsters", and I'm not sure why you said it.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

lhikan_banner.png

OoC: Considering that Telum's become more of a scientist since he's gone underground (he fought in the battles of Roxtus and Bara Magna), I thought it was appropriate. :/IC- Telum (Outpost Central):"That's what I want to find out," he continued. "Seeing as how the Ul'kar is a liquid, and separate from the body itself, it may be possible to separate the infection from the host, assuming I can find where they're 'connected'."IC- Lykaon (Outpost Central):The three Skrall had split shortly after the meeting. Perfuga would pay for his insolence! The next time there was a fight, he would conveniently "disappear", or be struck by a stray blast of energy or enemy fire. And Lykaon would be there to do it.

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"That is good. I'm perfectly happy up until somebody takes me from my work to knock and the door and ask 'have you found the Well in your life?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Seconded. And new color.IC: Elirak"You now what Prys? That's one of the best idea's I've heard all day," I said to the crazy robot. "Onward to find something more exciting to do!"With that, and a quick pose I felt went with the situation, I started off down the tunnel we were in, lightstone held aloft.
IC: Prys, Tunnels"I wonder if we'll attract something's attention." Prys said, keeping relatively close to Elirak as they walked. "I don't want to run into the Ul'Kar again."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Elirak [Tunnels with Prys]"Ah, yeah, that would be bad," I said to her, scooting slighty away once I'd noticed how close she had gotten. Creepy robots stay creepy. "But good thing this usually slows it down."In an unnecissary, but fun, display of my elemental power, I hurled a ball of acid at a nearby boulder, melting it to a greenish puddle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KetrenThe toa paused at Boran's words. He looked back at him his light blue orbs gleaming. He walked back to where Boran stood. "I apologize my brother is very impatient." he said."Must we travel with these fools? They will only get us killed." Kane said through Ketren's mouth, his mask twisting into a sneer."We will do as the Visionary said." Ketren said firmly. He examined the newly arrived knight for a moment. "It seems we have our party, let us be off." he said his hands resting on the handles of his longswords.

IC: MonikMonik walked over to the Visionary and bowed. "Excuse me sir, but I heard that you have the gift of visions and I have come to ask for your help in locating the Mask of Life and the spirit of Mata-Nui."
IC-Visionary:Hearing this, the Visionary turned to Monik, a smile on his face as he stood."You need not bow to me, child," he said, grasping Monik's shoulder and lifting him up. "As for the Ignika, and Mata-Nui...I do not know. While I may have visions, I cannot obtain them at will-no, they come to me at sporadic times." He frowned slightly at Monik."All I can say is to search yourself," he said after a moment. "The Mists will guide your way, as always. If you wish to travel with a party, you might try to get over to Ketren and Boran and Boran's Knights-if you move quickly, you might catch them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Monik"Thank you, traveling quickly is no problem for me." Monik said tapping his mask, he then teleported after the group.Monik appeared a little ways behind the Boran's Knights and walked up to them. "Hello, the Visionary said I could accompany you."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ketren/KaneKetren turned turned to Monik and raised a brow on his mask. "Another?" he said. "Well I guess there is strength in numbers." he said kindly."Hmmm... just another I can kill when the tunnels are dark and the mists are thick." Kane said, pulling out Ketren's sword without him knowing it and running his hand over the blade. In Ketren's mind eye he saw Kane doing this. "Put that blade away brother... please ignore my brother Kane... he is not well." he said as 'Kane' slid the blade into the sheath. "My name is Ketren." he said. Monik may have noticed how his eyes flickered from blue to red when 'Kane' spoke.

IC (Kublai)"That is quite acceptable. Now we must be off...be careful and quick, the Ul'Kar is crafty and sadistic. Merely because it has not attacked does not mean it is not about us." With that Kublai gestured to the cave stretching before them.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Ghaieden / TunnelsGhaieden had been walking for a very, very long time now, heading southwards at the pull of the dark crystal; what a more knowledgeable person might call the Makuta stone. He had a feeling he was nearing his destination.OOC: @ Constructman; If you want to move the plot, just say you have a feeling you're nearing the destination or something.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Aflonydh"Um, hello," said Aflonydh with shyness that was strange considering how much bigger he was compared to the guard."What do you want, laborer?" said the black-armored watcher impatiently. "Shouldn't you be lifting something?""I got fired," said the Steltian plainly, and he continued before the guardsman could reply. "And I was thinking... maybe I could make a life for myself out there -- with those adventurers.""You? Ha!" laughed the smaller being."If... if you could just tell me where I could find some others to team up with --" stuttered Aflonydh."I don't keep track of those fools. My job is to enforce the law within the city. Anyone brave or stupid enough to leave is none of my concern," said the guard. "Now leave me alone before I think of something to arrest you for.""Alright, take it easy," said Aflonydh quickly, for his years of work had made obedience come easily to him.Aflonydh left the unfriendly watchman and resumed wandering the streets. He decided to think things over before talking to anyone else, and so he walked aimlessly through neighborhoods he had rarely visited, despite living in the city for many years. A few hours later, he began to feel hungry. From how he heard Agori describe it, they felt a more distinct ache in the abdomen, but Aflonydh had always just felt a general weariness and irritability when hungry. He had eaten early that day, but the meal was small. He had enough food to eat again, but this time he would also have to take only a small amount. With a sigh, he broke off a portion of the simple rations and absorbed into his system. He realized it would be foolish to waste energy when his food was so limited, so he decided to stop walking. It was now night, but he wasn't sleepy. Sitting down on front of some unknown building, he decided he would make one last attempt to find allies tomorrow. If not, he would go off alone.OOC: How can I meet up with the rest of you?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

IC: Ghaieden / The Molten SeaGhaieden took a deep breath as he entered a massive chamber. "Southward, in the midst of the molten sea, enshrouded with mists, runs the light."That was what Kar had said. This place was certainly impressive. The cavern was huge - so high up that Ghaieden could only occasionally see spires of rock clinging from the ceiling above. The ceiling, of course, was not the impressive part - no, that was the fact that he was standing on a block of stone, surrounded by a moving sea of molten lava from which waves of boiling heat seemed to emerge. Or, at least, that's what he saw when he reached the edge, and looked down to see the limited, glowing light that emerged from there.He wasn't alone here - there were other rocky spires rising from the molten sea below. Some were higher than the others, and they seemed to be lowering as they went to the center. A few were small, giving too little space for one to stand on; others were massive, large enough for a trio of Steltian laborers to have a comfortable melee with each other. The defining trait of all of them was that they appeared to be made of solid black stone, but for some reason were not melting into the sea below them.The environment of the room had two major factors. The first was the heat - it was hot here, and while a Ta-Matoran or Toa could wander here with ease, it was a draining heat on anyone else. He figured a Ko-Matoran or Toa would simply faint and fall off the rocks not too much further onwards. The second was the golden mist - like that in Av-Metru - which blanketed the area and made it difficult to see more than a few stone blocks ahead.He hated that mist.Ghaieden could feel the stones pulling him further, and with only slight hesitation, made the ten foot leap from his stone to the next one across, landing with a heavy thud as he took the time to fully observe his surroundings. As he peered forward, he could see a pure white light far off in the distance, past the mists. That must be his destination.Time to get to work.OOC: You get what you ask for, Grochi. You asked for a molten sea, with mists around it, and light running through it. Well, you got it alright. :P@ The Iron Toa; You could meet up with a few Children leaving Av-Metru I believe, or two female Skrall in Outpost Central. You never really said where you were.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Hydria: (Outpost Central):"Don't you think you need to find an infected being, and where do you plan to find one." Hydria was hoping he wasn't one of those scientist who would infect someone just to see what happens.

lhikan_banner.png

IC (Outside Outpost Central): Almorn nodded and quickly strapped on his lightstone shoulder harness. He inserted a stone and opened and closed the shutter to make sure it worked. The tunnel leading to Kra Karda would be filled with mist, but it would thin out a bit once they reached the city.He then switched on his elemental rifle and gave it time to charge up. It made several beeps and lights flashed on at various points, until it gave a final buzz, indicating that it was ready. Almorn held the rifle loosely across his chest and started to walk down the tunnel. He knew the basic route to the city, but was ready to listen to whatever Sar'Jah suggested.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)"Alright then, let's move out!" The Skakdi shared a grin, before following the others down the tunnel. He noted that perhaps this tunnel wasn't the quickest way to Kra Karda, but was more so the most well known. He said nothing, however, becasaue this tunnel also had the most mist for the longest time, making it slightly safer. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"I would hardly say that." he replied. "Friends. Brothers and sisters in arms. Seeing the world. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything... save, perhaps, having those lost brought back. Banishing eldritch terrors was just part time; a few exciting points in life. Other than where horrible monsters, death wasn't too common of an issue. Most of our interactions with other member of the common species involved stealing something and a lot of running.""That even applied to your kind, believe it or not. Perhaps you have heard of the Spear or Vligdiblidoop? An ancient Zyglak artifact of some symbolic nature that went 'missing' forty thousand years before the Great Cataclysm. Yup. We did a lot of running that day."IC: Halnara / Outpost Central"Yup."OOC: Bam, longest reply ever right there.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Tunnels leading to Kra Karda): Almorn scanned the area ahead as he slowly walked down the tunnel. They could have moved faster if they had found Ussal transport, but trying to convince any of the caravans to go to Kra Karda was almost impossible. Those that were willing to go to the ruined city wanted a cut of whatever was found there. He wasn't about to hand over Ghost tech to random strangers."Hey Grim," Almorn said, "Has there been any hostile activity along with route lately? Rahi or otherwise?"

"Don't Panic."

OOC: Yo, @ Constructman, I think Grochi meant for Ketru to be in the same place as Ghaieden.IC: Ghaieden / Where the Light Doth RunThe Vortixx slammed into the next pillar of stone with another great leap. He looked back. The mist was so heavy that he could only see the vague outline as to where he had been before; were he not actively looking for it, he might not have seen it at all. It occurred to him that he might not be able to escape from here after he left with the mist like this...No. The way he figured it, the stone pointed where to go. Ergo, going straight back would work. And besides, Ul'Kar would probably just drag the rock back with its psychic power or whatever. No - he could get back out. He had faith in himself if nothing else.He made the jump to the next stone pillar, wondering just how they were able to rise from the lava like this. Perhaps they didn't - perhaps they were some form of artificial construction that just floated. Something strange like that.Another jump. And another. After some ten minutes spent leaping from block to block, he had long since lost sight of his original location, and the light was getting brighter. He figured he would see his goal soon enough.OOC: I'm guessing the next part is in your bands Grochi.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)The Skakdi paused for a second, before continuing on while replying. "Well, the last thing I've heard of was a Nui-Jaga passing through about a week ago, but no attacks since the crazed Sand Stalker rammed a Toa into the wall last month. Not in this tunnel, at least."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Ketren/KaneKetren and his brother followed behind Boran and his companions. Their armor clicked softly as they stepped."You know the way?" Ketren asked Boran.
IC - Boran:"Some little of it," Boran replied. "We go to the Outpost, an we go farther. We go until the mists die, and then farther. We follow a vision, and visions are never clear.""We have a good amount of travel kanohi here, else I would have demanded more direction... and not gotten any.""Zazius will travel with you, Ketyren. Aylan will take me, and Monik, you get to teleport on your own. We meet at the gate of the outpost central."OOC: travel time. Zazius is the NPC knight with the sugerloaf helmet who I'm working on turning into a PC. Edited by Zarayna

IC (Kublai)Though the question had not been directed at him, Kublai felt he had something to add to the conversation. "Not that I know of. But the Ul'Kar enjoys it's tricks. I would not rule anything out."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Ghaieden / Where the Light Doth RunThe Vortixx made a few more jumps from rock to rock. He barely reached the edge of one... and as he hit it, the rock slid off the side. He began to fall, but was able to swing his catcher claws up and dig them into the rock face.He smirked. This was easy game to the mountain in Xia. With that, he pulled himself back up and readied himself. He wasn't far now... the stone was tugging stronger than ever.OOC: Okay, I'll just let this rest a few more days or until an update comes up from you @ Grochi. I would figure you'd like to explain this yourself, but if you'd rather I come up with something then I'm game.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Monik"Aww nobody for me to carry." He said with genuine sadness. "Alright then, race you there." He said, suddenly happy again. He teleported into the distance.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC (Tunnels to Kra Karda): Almorn nodded slowly pulled his rifle up to his shoulder. It was times like these that he wished he had some more Ghost tech. He remembered that some of the engineers were working on some sort of portable motion-sensing device. It was supposed to be in the prototype stage before Kra Karda was evacuated. Maybe they could find it or its blueprints when they reached the city.The Toa walked on for a while longer before stopping and holding up his fist. Once his companions had stopped, he listened and then asked, "Did either of you hear something?"

"Don't Panic."