Hunted

otter

IC-Cotan:"This area remaining yours to control," Cotan growled. "The 'Skirts staying outside of the Council's full, military control. Do you know what they debate every day? They constantly argue about how they should crack down on the 'Skirts and every other area that isn't in the center of Av-Metru." When Fortis raised an eyebrow at that information, Cotan nodded."They would form an Oligarchy in their favour, taking it all the way away from the crude shadow of a Democracy this is. They'd kill everybody who doesn't support them, except for the more influential ones. Those, they would torture until they agreed to support the new government."And whatever this is leading to, I feel it may be the one thing that can stop them from trying that. I've no delusions that they're going to attempt to remove me, soon, unless I can provide something to show to them that a nonviolent method will work." His eyes were hard, glaring, but with an amount of fear as well.Less fear for himself, more fear for those beneath him. Fear for the wellbeing of those that the Council would destoy in it's quest to garner more power in the underground, before it destroyed itself as well."Unless you want everything you've been working towards to crumble around you, any friends and family you might have, and the Outskirt's sole protector on the Council gone, you'll do this. Any material reward will come later."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Levacius / Av-MetruEventually, after some long march of silence, Levacius and his Zyglak companion reached the city of Av-Metru. Once there, Levacius let out a sigh of relief to have found civilization again."Well, we appear to have reached the city. You've been a good conversation partner, my friend, and I wish you the best of luck in the dark times that are yet to come." he said, amongst possibly other things, as he departed back into the city.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Can Monik meet up with Fortis and Cotan since he would gladly seek out the mask of life for free?IC: MonikMonik arrived at the central outpost before the others. "Hooray I win." he yelled, doing a back-flip, but loosing his balance and landing flat on his face.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Did I say it was the Ignika? Ever? No? Then don't assume. And no, he can't, because they're in Av-Metru, not Outpost Central.And herka derka afblasdfas;dlfkajsdfdlkj why do you people keep saying "central outpost" like it's some random thing it's Outpost Central because it's big enough to be considered a literal village and Outpost Central is a name which is a proper noun so it should be capitalized gaaah.That's why I added in a description for it, a person to lead it, and a PROPER NAME./rant

profiles i guess

OOC: Sorry guys, I totally forgot about this RPG!IC:There was a rush of wind as Aylan, with Boran and Zazius roped onto him, caught up to him. Within a few seconds they arrived at the Outpost central where they met Monik."We have completed the first, smallest leg of our journey," Boran said simply. "From here we rely on dim instructions. No more splitting, unless ordered. We will remain together. Aylan will take the front with Ketran. I follow, then Monik. Zazius, bring the rear."

IC: Monik"Just a quick question; where are we going?" Monik asked. He knew what he was going for but he had no idea what their miission was.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC-Aclaraung's Mind Spirit Thing:"You can get over it," Aclaraung growled. "You did the same thing to me numerous times, and you always complained whenever I did it to you."IC-Cotan:"Good," the Turaga said, seemingly relieved. "You have a day to prepare before you leave, but don't let anybody know about this, alright? You have to be more secretive than you normally are."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"Ah, but at the same time, I had no choice, and the endless darkness didn't look like much fun," the Dragon replied. "And your call opened the way for me to come in. I'm sorry, but it is your fault I'm here." He shrugged, turning away slightly, before turning back."Just why should I even bother helping you, anyways? I'm fairly certain that I could get out if I wanted to."

profiles i guess

IC:"No, no," the ethereal being growled again. "No, it must be you, you and the other. None have come in this area for...years, years, at the least...how long has it been?" He, she, it, you couldn't tell, gestured at other beings like it. They fell out of their endless task, seeming to reach down and pull another being into their other."He is the one referred to as Ketru," the first being noted, its eyes narrowing somewhat. "Stand, Salah tinggi. Your paralysis doesn't last here."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: FuryFury mused over the question for a moment. "Simple."Her 'eyes' narrowed. "This 'Ul'Kar' is causing massive amounts of casualties. Death, destruction. All of my favorite things. But it's also pushing everything else underground, forcing them down, trapping them, and threatening to wipe them out.""Genocide is not something I am fond of. Whether my reasons are noble or not is irrelevant. I want the Ul'Kar dead. And I'm probably one of the only beings left in existence who would have a chance at taking it down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung snorted at the word 'genocide,' a tactic of war he knew well, and wasn't fond of himself. However, there was one thing that needed asked:"What makes you so sure that genocide is the Ul'kar's ultimate goal? Or, rather, any one of its goals?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Fortis (Skirts, Av-Metru)A single, solitary finger rose on the mobster's right hand as his cool eyes glowed in anger before he was all flamboyant charm. Fortis, ever the polite highwayman, made a huge show out of bowing and grinned at the Turaga."I'm all ready. Just toss over the stone so I can get back home."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Tunnels - You two sure like to argue a lot for 'gods'. I thought as I continued toward...whatever it was. I honestly had no idea what could possibly be waiting for us, but it couldn't be anything worse than the Ul'Kar. Though I'm with Fury here on stopping the Ul'Kar, genocide or not.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Monik"Just a quick question; where are we going?" Monik asked. He knew what he was going for but he had no idea what their miission was.
IC - Boran:Boran gave a snort."Do you want to go back and ask the Visionary for more clear direction? 'We go until the mist fades, and past it,' and thank God we have Kakamas, because most of what we do will be searching for something that we'll know when we find it.

IC: Zaak (Av-Metru, near the well)As I walked down the street, I still couldn't understand how these mists worked. They would light everything up, and that weird Ul'kar thing stayed away from it. I mentally face palmed. The mist! If I could replicate it, or just gather some, all the problems would be solved. I grabbed a jar from my bag and filled it with some mist. If anyone could replicate this, a Toa of plasma could.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: SkrallAfter what had been probably about a day, Skrall finally remembered that he was in this RPG and got to his feet. He stood up, swearing quietly to himself, until he remembered his orders. He had to find that other Skrall. The scarred one he had been ordered to follow. He didn't know how long he had been out, but he reasoned that it couldn't have been that long. Skrall took his equipment from the ground and wandered off to see if he could find Yolof. After all, he was Oupost Cetral's military commander, there wasn't much he didn't know.

IC: ZaakAs I walked toward the edge of Av-Metru, thinking about the different ways the mist could be ionized or replicated, I saw a blue armored... well, I'm not sure what it was. He looked hast and smart, though, so I walked over to him and asked, "Hey, do you know anything about these mists?"OOC: open for interaction.

IC: ZaakI grimaced behind my mask. Thanks to my big mouth, I looked stupid. "Well, I am going to try to replicate it, and I am kinda new to these.." I make an upward sweeping gesture with my hand. "...caves, so I don't know much of whats going on down here."OOC: open for interaction.

IC: "Ah. Well, if a poor follower of the Code can help, let me know." Kriathos gestured wide, the golden writing on his arms visible, but unreadable to any but another Nikus. "Welcome to the cavern."OOC: Don't have to say open for interaction constantly. People tend to jump in when they want.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: My bad.IC: ZaakShoot, I thought. That was a complete bust. I started to continue on to my camp, when a thought struck me. "Wait! Why would the Ul'Kar be afraid of something bright? If they took over the surface, then they would be fine with ligth. Could there be something, like a spirit in it, maybe... Mata Nui, for example. Also, that writing on your arm seems familiar somehow."OOC: If you really don't want to keep on with these questions, please tell me.

OOC: it's cool. Got nothing else to do.IC: "Maybe there is, or it's a chemical thing. Karz, maybe it's the well itself, and the mists just give an indication of the range." Kriathos shrugged. "As for the writing, that's the code of my people in our language. It's tattooed on every Nikus' arms and painted on their armor. Not many can read it, as we are a dying race. We were too proud. Most of us fought the Ul'Kar until the end, not wanting to give up our homeland."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zaak"Hmm, the chemical idea makes sense. I would need a Toa of Air to test that, though. I feel like I knew someone like you before I wound up here. By the way, my name is Zaak, I'm a Toa of Plasma. OOC:(we never told our characters names) IC: I suddenly gripped my head in agony. Another random, migraine staus, head splitting flashback! I wonder what this one would show me. My vision swam, and I blacked out.