• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hunted

RPing Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
696 replies to this topic

#561 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2012 - 08:45 PM

IC-Cotan:"This area remaining yours to control," Cotan growled. "The 'Skirts staying outside of the Council's full, military control. Do you know what they debate every day? They constantly argue about how they should crack down on the 'Skirts and every other area that isn't in the center of Av-Metru." When Fortis raised an eyebrow at that information, Cotan nodded."They would form an Oligarchy in their favour, taking it all the way away from the crude shadow of a Democracy this is. They'd kill everybody who doesn't support them, except for the more influential ones. Those, they would torture until they agreed to support the new government."And whatever this is leading to, I feel it may be the one thing that can stop them from trying that. I've no delusions that they're going to attempt to remove me, soon, unless I can provide something to show to them that a nonviolent method will work." His eyes were hard, glaring, but with an amount of fear as well.Less fear for himself, more fear for those beneath him. Fear for the wellbeing of those that the Council would destoy in it's quest to garner more power in the underground, before it destroyed itself as well."Unless you want everything you've been working towards to crumble around you, any friends and family you might have, and the Outskirt's sole protector on the Council gone, you'll do this. Any material reward will come later."

#562 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2012 - 10:40 PM

IC: Levacius / Av-MetruEventually, after some long march of silence, Levacius and his Zyglak companion reached the city of Av-Metru. Once there, Levacius let out a sigh of relief to have found civilization again."Well, we appear to have reached the city. You've been a good conversation partner, my friend, and I wish you the best of luck in the dark times that are yet to come." he said, amongst possibly other things, as he departed back into the city.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#563 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 271 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 12:08 AM

OOC: Can Monik meet up with Fortis and Cotan since he would gladly seek out the mask of life for free?IC: MonikMonik arrived at the central outpost before the others. "Hooray I win." he yelled, doing a back-flip, but loosing his balance and landing flat on his face.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#564 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 12:12 AM

OOC: Did I say it was the Ignika? Ever? No? Then don't assume. And no, he can't, because they're in Av-Metru, not Outpost Central.And herka derka afblasdfas;dlfkajsdfdlkj why do you people keep saying "central outpost" like it's some random thing it's Outpost Central because it's big enough to be considered a literal village and Outpost Central is a name which is a proper noun so it should be capitalized gaaah.That's why I added in a description for it, a person to lead it, and a PROPER NAME./rant

#565 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 526 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 12:22 AM

IC: Ketren, KaneUsing his mask of speed Ketren ran faster then the average Toa, but slowed down to allow the knight and his brother too keep up. His brother wore a defective Huna, for some reason it hadn't worked right in a long time.Soon he could see the Outpost Central in the distance.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#566 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 09:06 AM

OOC: Sorry guys, I totally forgot about this RPG!IC:There was a rush of wind as Aylan, with Boran and Zazius roped onto him, caught up to him. Within a few seconds they arrived at the Outpost central where they met Monik."We have completed the first, smallest leg of our journey," Boran said simply. "From here we rely on dim instructions. No more splitting, unless ordered. We will remain together. Aylan will take the front with Ketran. I follow, then Monik. Zazius, bring the rear."

#567 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,411 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 11:45 AM

IC: KetruKetru was stuck in the stasis field, frozen in some ridiculous position. He would make a great statue template with his feet caught midstep, his sword half drawn, and free arm stuck in front of him. He was going to be here for a long time...

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#568 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 271 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 03:01 PM

IC: Monik"Just a quick question; where are we going?" Monik asked. He knew what he was going for but he had no idea what their miission was.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#569 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,632 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 07:38 PM

IC: Fortis (Skirts, Av-Metru)"Fine. Whatever. I'll do it."-Teezy

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#570 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 07:59 PM

IC: Fury This is so annoying. Fury growled. No one uses a psychic call on me.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#571 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:07 PM

IC-Aclaraung's Mind Spirit Thing:"You can get over it," Aclaraung growled. "You did the same thing to me numerous times, and you always complained whenever I did it to you."IC-Cotan:"Good," the Turaga said, seemingly relieved. "You have a day to prepare before you leave, but don't let anybody know about this, alright? You have to be more secretive than you normally are."

#572 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:09 PM

IC: FuryI am an ancient being, commonly worshipped as a god. I have rights and privileges that you don't.

Posted Image

#573 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:14 PM

IC-Aclaraung:"I'm almost equally ancient, being an old ally of the Great Beings themselves," Aclaraung growled back, "And I was worshipped as a God as well, including by my own species. You have no room to speak."

#574 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:23 PM

IC: FuryI have all the room to speak. You're in my house.

Posted Image

#575 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:32 PM

IC-Aclaraung:"And it was probably your psychic call for bearers that drew me in," the Toa-shaped Dragon-spirit replied. "So, technically, this is your fault. Like everything else."

#576 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:34 PM

IC: Fury"You still answered the call. It's not my fault you're too weak willed to resist."

Posted Image

#577 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:40 PM

IC-Aclaraung:"Ah, but at the same time, I had no choice, and the endless darkness didn't look like much fun," the Dragon replied. "And your call opened the way for me to come in. I'm sorry, but it is your fault I'm here." He shrugged, turning away slightly, before turning back."Just why should I even bother helping you, anyways? I'm fairly certain that I could get out if I wanted to."

#578 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,411 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 08:46 PM

IC: Ketru (Some deep, dark, and dank tunnel)Ketru was still stuck in the stasis field.

Edited by Constructman, Nov 01 2012 - 08:46 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#579 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 09:08 PM

IC:"No, no," the ethereal being growled again. "No, it must be you, you and the other. None have come in this area for...years, years, at the least...how long has it been?" He, she, it, you couldn't tell, gestured at other beings like it. They fell out of their endless task, seeming to reach down and pull another being into their other."He is the one referred to as Ketru," the first being noted, its eyes narrowing somewhat. "Stand, Salah tinggi. Your paralysis doesn't last here."

Edited by Kal Grochi, Nov 01 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#580 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 07:01 AM

IC: FuryFury mused over the question for a moment. "Simple."Her 'eyes' narrowed. "This 'Ul'Kar' is causing massive amounts of casualties. Death, destruction. All of my favorite things. But it's also pushing everything else underground, forcing them down, trapping them, and threatening to wipe them out.""Genocide is not something I am fond of. Whether my reasons are noble or not is irrelevant. I want the Ul'Kar dead. And I'm probably one of the only beings left in existence who would have a chance at taking it down."

Posted Image

#581 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 07:11 AM

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung snorted at the word 'genocide,' a tactic of war he knew well, and wasn't fond of himself. However, there was one thing that needed asked:"What makes you so sure that genocide is the Ul'kar's ultimate goal? Or, rather, any one of its goals?"

Edited by Kal Grochi, Nov 02 2012 - 07:11 AM.

#582 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,905 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 07:14 AM

IC: Fury"I'm not. But I am reasonably sure that whatever its goal is, will result in a distinct lack of Bearers."

Posted Image

#583 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 07:16 AM

IC-Aclaraung:"Don't be," Aclaraung replied simply. "After all, once I get a body again, then I can swing you around to my heart's content, and your...did you ever even have a heart?"

#584 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,632 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 03:37 PM

IC: Fortis (Skirts, Av-Metru)A single, solitary finger rose on the mobster's right hand as his cool eyes glowed in anger before he was all flamboyant charm. Fortis, ever the polite highwayman, made a huge show out of bowing and grinned at the Turaga."I'm all ready. Just toss over the stone so I can get back home."-Teezy

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#585 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

• 8,022 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2012 - 09:00 PM

IC: Skyra - Tunnels - You two sure like to argue a lot for 'gods'. I thought as I continued toward...whatever it was. I honestly had no idea what could possibly be waiting for us, but it couldn't be anything worse than the Ul'Kar. Though I'm with Fury here on stopping the Ul'Kar, genocide or not.

Edited by Snelly Bieber, Nov 02 2012 - 09:00 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#586 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:14 AM

IC: Monik"Just a quick question; where are we going?" Monik asked. He knew what he was going for but he had no idea what their miission was.

IC - Boran:Boran gave a snort."Do you want to go back and ask the Visionary for more clear direction? 'We go until the mist fades, and past it,' and thank God we have Kakamas, because most of what we do will be searching for something that we'll know when we find it.

#587 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,411 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 02:43 PM

IC KetruKetru was still stuck in the stasis field

#588 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 02:50 PM

OOC: ...Constructman, did you even see my last game-master post? You know, the one all in italics?Also...IC-Gamemaster:"I said stand," the being growled. "Do not disregard my command a second time."

Edited by Kal Grochi, Nov 04 2012 - 02:50 PM.

#589 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 04:17 PM

IC: Zaak (Av-Metru, near the well)As I walked down the street, I still couldn't understand how these mists worked. They would light everything up, and that weird Ul'kar thing stayed away from it. I mentally face palmed. The mist! If I could replicate it, or just gather some, all the problems would be solved. I grabbed a jar from my bag and filled it with some mist. If anyone could replicate this, a Toa of plasma could.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by sonyaxe, Nov 04 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#590 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,411 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:05 AM

IC KetruKetru promptly stood up. Looking around, he saw that the stasis field had wore off.

#591 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 641 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 07:12 PM

IC: SkrallAfter what had been probably about a day, Skrall finally remembered that he was in this RPG and got to his feet. He stood up, swearing quietly to himself, until he remembered his orders. He had to find that other Skrall. The scarred one he had been ordered to follow. He didn't know how long he had been out, but he reasoned that it couldn't have been that long. Skrall took his equipment from the ground and wandered off to see if he could find Yolof. After all, he was Oupost Cetral's military commander, there wasn't much he didn't know.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

#592 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 07:39 PM

IC: a blue armored Nikus stepped into AV-Metru, ignoring the looks he got. Kriathos sighed. Another day in the tunnels.OOC: open for interaction.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#593 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:02 PM

IC: ZaakAs I walked toward the edge of Av-Metru, thinking about the different ways the mist could be ionized or replicated, I saw a blue armored... well, I'm not sure what it was. He looked hast and smart, though, so I walked over to him and asked, "Hey, do you know anything about these mists?"OOC: open for interaction.

#594 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:08 PM

IC: Kriathos grinned. "Not much. Let me see..." His wings fluttered as he checked a small green book. "Well, it comes from the well and scares the Ul'Kar. Other than that the Book has nothing."

#595 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:18 PM

IC: ZaakI grimaced behind my mask. Thanks to my big mouth, I looked stupid. "Well, I am going to try to replicate it, and I am kinda new to these.." I make an upward sweeping gesture with my hand. "...caves, so I don't know much of whats going on down here."OOC: open for interaction.

#596 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:22 PM

IC: "Ah. Well, if a poor follower of the Code can help, let me know." Kriathos gestured wide, the golden writing on his arms visible, but unreadable to any but another Nikus. "Welcome to the cavern."OOC: Don't have to say open for interaction constantly. People tend to jump in when they want.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Nov 05 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#597 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 09:07 PM

OOC: My bad.IC: ZaakShoot, I thought. That was a complete bust. I started to continue on to my camp, when a thought struck me. "Wait! Why would the Ul'Kar be afraid of something bright? If they took over the surface, then they would be fine with ligth. Could there be something, like a spirit in it, maybe... Mata Nui, for example. Also, that writing on your arm seems familiar somehow."OOC: If you really don't want to keep on with these questions, please tell me.

#598 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 09:20 PM

OOC: it's cool. Got nothing else to do.IC: "Maybe there is, or it's a chemical thing. Karz, maybe it's the well itself, and the mists just give an indication of the range." Kriathos shrugged. "As for the writing, that's the code of my people in our language. It's tattooed on every Nikus' arms and painted on their armor. Not many can read it, as we are a dying race. We were too proud. Most of us fought the Ul'Kar until the end, not wanting to give up our homeland."

#599 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 155 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:21 PM

IC: Zaak"Hmm, the chemical idea makes sense. I would need a Toa of Air to test that, though. I feel like I knew someone like you before I wound up here. By the way, my name is Zaak, I'm a Toa of Plasma. OOC:(we never told our characters names) IC: I suddenly gripped my head in agony. Another random, migraine staus, head splitting flashback! I wonder what this one would show me. My vision swam, and I blacked out.

#600 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:29 PM

IC: "I'm Kriathos- Oh krakatoa." Kriathos caught the Toa as he fell, setting him on the ground gently.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users