Hunted

otter

IC: ZaakAs I fell, litterally through the layers of my mind, I saw my memories of before I came here. Then I focused for an instant on one that looked like Kriathos, and mentally gasped. There was a continent full of them! This confirmed my theory that I was from a parallel universe. I snapped awake and sat up. "Your people aren't even close to being endangered, Kriathos. Where I come from, there is an Island full of your species!" I told him urgently.OOC: If there is anyone near the edges of Av-Metru, someone else coming in here would be welcome.

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: Zaak"I have three theories.", I said as I stood up. "One- I am from the past, and whatever happened was unintentional. Two- I am from a parallel universe, where the Ul'Kar never won or was destroyed. or Three- I am from the future, and saw the comeback of your race. Any of these are possible, because I think I came here because of an experiment or trying to use a mask of dimensional gates."

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: Zaak"To quote someone from a book, 'everything that has a begining has an end.' Anyway, how much tech was lost in Kra-Karda anyway? I was thinking of going looking for some, but I've heard things about that place that I'd rather forget. Still, would you want to see what we could scavenge from there?"OOC: I am really hoping that my character can fight something soon, be it Ul'Kar or a rahi or anything.

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: Zaak"You're probably right. How about that Toa and Zyglak over there? They look like good fighters.""Hey! We're going to Kra-Karda. Want to join us?" I said.OOC: This was directed at Levacious and the Zyglack (sorry, forgot the name)

Edited by sonyaxe

OOC: Since nothing is happening right now, want to have a "practice fight" with our characters, Kaithas?IC: Zaak"So, since no one has decided to join us so far, want to have a quick duel? It will attract some attention one way or another. Plus, I want to see how good at fighting you are. I can stop my blade from hitting something a few inches away, and I wont use my cordak. So what do you say?"

IC: Levacius / Av-MetruLevacius had noted the pair that was trying to draw his attention, but he passed it off and continued walking. His destination was the Council building, where he needed to pick up the full report on what had occurred in the last meeting - after all, one must keep up with current events and things that have been passed.OOC: Cotan 2012. That one might be a bit late.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: ZaakI slowly circled him warily, with my shield up, moving in fluid but slow movements. I suddenly leapt into the air, and came down with my shield under my feet, meant to block any attack on my legs. I descended feet/shield first towards his head in an attemped to knock him over.

IC: ZaakI landed, and having seen him stab at my back, I rolled forward with my shield still on my feet, blocking the blow and stood as I pivoted on one foot, so I was facing him again.OOC: you understood what I did there, right?

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: ZaakAs he turned invisible, I didn't look for a shadow, but I strained my ears to the limit, and heard a slight hissing from the left. My shield shot out towards it, and at the same time I stabbed at where I heard his foot scrape the ground.

IC: ZaakI knew I was beaten then, but before I landed I slung my shield on my back to technically deflect the strike I knew was coming. I land on my stomach, knowing I had lost... but also knowing there was no one I would rather be fighting with in the tunnels.

Edited by sonyaxe

OOC: Thanks, but the key with Niki like Kriathos is to stay away, as they can't do ranged attacks. Now, their agility makes it tough to hit em, but meh. Also, your character can have more stamina than that.IC: Kriathos grinned. "The Code is what I live by. It covers what to do in nearly every situation, including combat. The Code is fluid though, and it is interpreted differently at different times. One thing it states is 'A wise hawk does not dive for its prey 3 bios above the ground', or to not commit yourself to an attack you cannot get out of, like the jumping one you led with. That is why I stick to short fast attacks and go for heavy ones when I am certain of victory."OOC: Off to bed.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)The sounds, or lack of them, hadn't seemed to turn out to be much of anything, or more so anything that had an interest in him. The Skakdi had moved forward, focusing so must upon the path ahead that he forgot that there were others with him. Perhaps they were still there. Perhaps he had left them behind. In either case, Sar'Jah was intending to get to Kra-Karda, with or without the others. And if they had been left behind, then that was that. If you couldn't keep up, there was no point in even bringing you to the true danger zones. He moved onwards, clawed feet steadly tackling the terrian. OOC: Baslisk & Tafu: If you're still here, I've left it open for either of you two to join Sar'Jah. Sory for abandoning and all, but as all of my characters in all 3 RPGs have gone stagnent...One had to move. :P @Everybody: Sar'Jah, open for interaction. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zaak"In a combat scenario, I feel it is better to be proactive and attack first when fighting a mock battle, because there isn't much to lose. Also, your mask won't leave a shadow in the cave. The mist is directionless light, so your shadow is canceled out."OOC: I wanted to figure out how combat worked, and also wanted to figure out what to do better next time. BTW, we may have someone coming to go to Kra-Karda with us soon.

Edited by sonyaxe

IC: Zaak"True, but why risk a first strike if you can get them from a distance?" I said wihle motioning towards my Cordak Blaster.OOC: Yes, there is Frost, but I may have gotten an IRL friend who loved bionicles in on this. He should join over the weekend.