Hunted

otter

IC: [Cliff] - Outpost Central"Well, in that case," Cliff said, grinning in a rather mad sort of way, "Let's head over there! Unless you had something you needed to do?"Quickly, the Skrall got to her feet, dropping the remains of the Archives Mole, and shouldering her backpack, obviously ready for a journey.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: MonikMonik walked along seemingly in a daze but in reallity he was scaning ahead for other minds, so far there was nothing but then he felt the simple mind of a rahi and after a little more searching he found it was a predatory rahi, deciding not to take any chances he alerted the others. "I can feel the mind of a predatory rahi not to far ahead, but I can't tell exactly what kind of rahi it is yet."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Kriathos frowned. "No one knows. If there was still our earth tribe... As good diggers as toa of earth, and a karz of a lot more of them. Of course, the Ul'Kar would kill them all if they tried. There are a few, but not enough to risk it." Kriathos shrugged. "The Ul'Kar is either insane or on a level completely above ours."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: MonikMonik walked along seemingly in a daze but in reallity he was scaning ahead for other minds, so far there was nothing but then he felt the simple mind of a rahi and after a little more searching he found it was a predatory rahi, deciding not to take any chances he alerted the others. "I can feel the mind of a predatory rahi not to far ahead, but I can't tell exactly what kind of rahi it is yet."
IC:"Then let us continue our journey until such knowledge is attained," Boran said, not sounding unduly worried. They had been walking through the mists for some time now, and this was the first sign of other life.Go to the mist fades. Then go beyond."Aylan, take ye the front, and should this rahi come near, cast him into slumber."

IC. Av-Metru.A peddler on the streets.A blind man selling tea.Nothing seemed strange as far as he was concerned. Then again, if the very walls of the buildings were falling he wouldn't have seen it. Either a Toa or a Glatorian walked up to him. "So...you sell tea?""I do.""Why are your eyes closed?"He seemed to look down, though in reality, "looking" wasn't a factor."Trust me. You would prefer them this way.""Okay, if you say so. Do you have Earl Grey?""Yes! That would be three widgets."He felt under the cart for a plastic cup, his hand feeling the warmth rise through the cup until it was satisfactorily full. He accepted the widgets and dropped them into a tin can. With the amount of practice he'd had, two made it in. One, he heard, fell from the cart and onto the ground. He bent to pick it up......giving an Agori the chance to steal the entire can. Ryjak grabbed his wrist just as he turned around."I think you'd like to give that back.""Get off me, gramps!"The Agori kicked his shin, but he didn't let go. The Agori began striking him, but he didn't flinch, not make a sound. However, the Agori kicked his shin once again...And he opened his eyes.The Agori screamed, falling to his knees. He began crawling away, before curling up and digging his face into his knees. Ryjak simply scooped up the widgets, put his tin can on the cart, and kept going."Tea! Tea for three widgets!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: FerroFerro stepped out the alley, surprised someone could actually hear him. He had been in there the entire time, studying them, sizing them up. It was the same way he studied his prey in the caves. Of course, he didn't have any plans on killing them. Yet. They seemed friendly enough, so he put away his bow. “Impressive, not even very many cave-dwelling rahi can hear me. Name’s Ferro. Just got here. I want to help fight the Ul’kar, any suggestions where to go?”OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by graggen2468

IC: MonikMonik looked at Aylan. "If you don't mind me asking how can you put a rahi to sleep, you look like a toa of plantlife." Monik asked him

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:FerroThe three walked the first ten minutes in silence, which was fine with Ferro. He had lived in silence for most of his life, but at the same time he had the chance to talk to an intelligent being, so he turned to Kriathos. "So...you seem to be the leader type of person. What is your plan once we get there?"

IC: Ferro"Sticky ground isn't our only trouble. I know these caves like the back of my hand, and if we are not careful, we could run into some irritable rahi. They weren't a problem, but if we run into one and make too much noise while fighting it, we might give away our location. If it comes to that though, I can take them out quietly enough with my bow. Stealth is my specialty."

IC: Ketru

Clamp. Tramp.

The steady tramp of feet filled the tunnels.

Clamp. Tramp.

A lone toa of Gravity, having nothing else to do, walked.

Clamp. Tramp.

Walking through the mist filled tunnels, only one thought filled his mind. It wasn't a reflection on his situation, a daydream about the world above, or anything like that at all.

Clamp. Tramp.

It was a simple command: walk.

Clamp. Tramp.