• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hunted

RPing Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
696 replies to this topic

#681 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 12:18 AM

IC: Ferro"I forgot to ask, why are we going here again? I mean, I've made peace with Mata Nui already, but do you guys want to die for some sightseeing in the enemy base? There's this expression: suicide is never the answer. What could be that important?"

Edited by graggen2468, Dec 02 2012 - 12:21 AM.

#682 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:34 AM

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]He was simply wandering, a little lost but not very concerned. This was new territory, after all, and there had to be something interesting to discover around here.[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]'Wait, do I hear... voices?'[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Skakdi poked his head around a corner to see a group of three beings, walking along discussing things amongst themselves. ([/color][/font][color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: Ferro, Zaak, and Kriathos[/color][/font][color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Smiling a grin instead of his natural smirk, he called out, waving as he did.[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Hoy, there!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#683 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 06:06 PM

IC: Zaak

I turned as I heard the voice, and saw a Skakdi walking toward me down a side tunnel. "Hi. Who are you?" I asked, while preparing to summon plasma. Skakdi had never been very trusted, if memory served. (Wait! It didn't!)

#684 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:33 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Me? I am Sar'Jah, Skakdi of Stone and explorer, scout, and guide extraordinaire." [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He finished with a small flourish and bow, before standing up straight and asking a question of his own. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"May I ask who you are, and what you be after down in these dark tunnels?"[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#685 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:09 PM

IC: The shining armored warrior removed his mask and put it back on, his version of tipping a hat. "I am Kriathos. Nikus of Lightning. Former Servant of The People."

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#686 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:57 PM

IC: Ferro"I am Ferro, servant of myself. I'm also the scout for this.. team, I guess you could call it."

#687 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:20 PM

IC: Zaak"I am Zaak, Toa of Plasma, and we are going to Kra Karda to look for old ghost tech that may be there."

#688 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 03:23 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Nice to meet ya all. Do you have any room on your team for this wandering Skakdi or shall I head off and leave ye be?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He raised an 'eyebrow', which was actually one of his eye extensions moving up.[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#689 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 03:16 PM

IC: Kriathos shrugged. "The more the merrier, I suppose."

#690 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 06:44 PM

IC: Zaak

"Sure, why not? One more for the party."

#691 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 05:15 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Alright then! If the last of you has no objections" -- He gestured at Ferro -- "Then we shall be off!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]His grin returned to its natural smirk, and his eyes glinted just a bit at the thought of adventure and exploration.[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#692 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 01:33 AM

IC: Ferro "I hope you're ready for some adventure. I say you're in."

Edited by graggen2468, Dec 06 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#693 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 03:24 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He made no verbal reply but gave a quick grin. Casting a casual but experienced glance over his shoulder, the Skakdi asked a simple question. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Alright. Who's gonna lead?"[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#694 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 03:26 PM

IC: As if in reply, Kriathos started hovering. "I will. I can fly, so dodging the Ul'Kar is somewhat easier."

#695 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 05:10 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]"In that case, let us go!" He raised a hand, grinning manically, pointed it towards the way they would go, and waited. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]After, he wasn't leading.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]'This will be very awkward if no-one moves.'[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

#696 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 12:39 AM

OOC: STUPID MEMORY

IC: Kriathos started hovering farther into the cave, about the same speed as the rest would walk normally.

#697 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:30 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]As if on cue, the Skakdi began walking after Kriathos, grin dissolving back into his usual smirk, arm going into a normal walking motion. He whistled a bit, seemingly relaxed.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

journeybannerv2.jpg

-Lego RPG Forum-

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users