• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hunted

RPing Topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
696 replies to this topic

#681 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-November 12
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 12:18 AM

IC: Ferro"I forgot to ask, why are we going here again? I mean, I've made peace with Mata Nui already, but do you guys want to die for some sightseeing in the enemy base? There's this expression: suicide is never the answer. What could be that important?"

Edited by graggen2468, Dec 02 2012 - 12:21 AM.

#682 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:34 AM

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]He was simply wandering, a little lost but not very concerned. This was new territory, after all, and there had to be something interesting to discover around here.[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]'Wait, do I hear... voices?'[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]The Skakdi poked his head around a corner to see a group of three beings, walking along discussing things amongst themselves. ([/color][/font][color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]OOC: Ferro, Zaak, and Kriathos[/color][/font][color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Smiling a grin instead of his natural smirk, he called out, waving as he did.[/color][/font]

[color=#daa520;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"Hoy, there!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Zakaro[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

#683 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 06:06 PM

IC: Zaak

I turned as I heard the voice, and saw a Skakdi walking toward me down a side tunnel. "Hi. Who are you?" I asked, while preparing to summon plasma. Skakdi had never been very trusted, if memory served. (Wait! It didn't!)

#684 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 07:33 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Me? I am Sar'Jah, Skakdi of Stone and explorer, scout, and guide extraordinaire." [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He finished with a small flourish and bow, before standing up straight and asking a question of his own. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"May I ask who you are, and what you be after down in these dark tunnels?"[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

#685 Offline Scott Sterling

Scott Sterling
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,963 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 08:09 PM

IC: The shining armored warrior removed his mask and put it back on, his version of tipping a hat. "I am Kriathos. Nikus of Lightning. Former Servant of The People."

"WELCOME TO THE HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT BETWEEN STERLING'S FACE... AND EVERYTHING ELSE!"

BZPRPG Profiles

#686 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-November 12
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:57 PM

IC: Ferro"I am Ferro, servant of myself. I'm also the scout for this.. team, I guess you could call it."

#687 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:20 PM

IC: Zaak"I am Zaak, Toa of Plasma, and we are going to Kra Karda to look for old ghost tech that may be there."

#688 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 03:23 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Nice to meet ya all. Do you have any room on your team for this wandering Skakdi or shall I head off and leave ye be?"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He raised an 'eyebrow', which was actually one of his eye extensions moving up.[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

#689 Offline Scott Sterling

Scott Sterling
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,963 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 03:16 PM

IC: Kriathos shrugged. "The more the merrier, I suppose."

"WELCOME TO THE HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT BETWEEN STERLING'S FACE... AND EVERYTHING ELSE!"

BZPRPG Profiles

#690 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-October 12
  • 179 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 06:44 PM

IC: Zaak

"Sure, why not? One more for the party."

#691 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 05:15 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Alright then! If the last of you has no objections" -- He gestured at Ferro -- "Then we shall be off!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]His grin returned to its natural smirk, and his eyes glinted just a bit at the thought of adventure and exploration.[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

#692 Offline graggen2468

graggen2468
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 14-November 12
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 01:33 AM

IC: Ferro "I hope you're ready for some adventure. I say you're in."

Edited by graggen2468, Dec 06 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#693 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 03:24 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]He made no verbal reply but gave a quick grin. Casting a casual but experienced glance over his shoulder, the Skakdi asked a simple question. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#daa520;]"Alright. Who's gonna lead?"[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

#694 Offline Scott Sterling

Scott Sterling
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,963 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 03:26 PM

IC: As if in reply, Kriathos started hovering. "I will. I can fly, so dodging the Ul'Kar is somewhat easier."

BZPRPG Profiles

#695 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 05:10 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]"In that case, let us go!" He raised a hand, grinning manically, pointed it towards the way they would go, and waited. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]After, he wasn't leading.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]'This will be very awkward if no-one moves.'[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

#696 Offline Scott Sterling

Scott Sterling
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,963 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 12:39 AM

OOC: STUPID MEMORY

IC: Kriathos started hovering farther into the cave, about the same speed as the rest would walk normally.

BZPRPG Profiles

#697 Offline Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter

Samus Aran-Bounty Hunter
  • Members

• 14-January 12
  • 1,691 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 10:30 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]IC: Sar'Jah (Tunnels)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(218,165,32);]As if on cue, the Skakdi began walking after Kriathos, grin dissolving back into his usual smirk, arm going into a normal walking motion. He whistled a bit, seemingly relaxed.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color][/font]

AGoNWLR.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users