Hunted

otter

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Of course not. If I couldn't kill anybody, there would be a Karz of a lot more of your 'immortal from the beginning of the universe' peers running around today."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: ZacaxAfter checking the gear, he turned around ad decided to enter the Outpost, "So...alright screw it I'm going in... Wait...do I have to get an appointment or something?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Did I ever say I was? I've let a few of them survive, too. Like this one pleasant squid I once met. He had illusion powers. I led him to a giant blue gate and let him travel back to his dimension. That giant lizard who convinced me to never use cloaks, though... different story."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: FuryInteresting. The question is, what is your purpose in coming to find me? One who finds me so cliche would have no reason to seek me out, especially if they have encountered as many other similar to me as you claim. Nor would one as old as you be interested in the power I offer.Unless....... There was a reason my power was needed. Unless there was something bad enough to have so many scrambling to find me.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"About 300 years ago, the entire population of the planet was brought to the brink of destruction by a really angry pudding. That really angry pudding also killed off all of my friends, loved ones, books - even my swords. Can you imagine that? I loved those things. Admittedly, they're probably still floating around out there, in the ooze, but I'd honestly rather not search. These ones work for now. I doubt you can do much about angry puddings, but I guess you might.""But no. I'm just curious, really. And I want to see if anybody else shows up for the party."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: FuryWell, there are quite a few individuals in the process of preparing to come to me. You, however, are the closest. Some have not yet even set out.Angry pudding? Explain.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Takatar (Av-Metru downtown)Takatar woke up. He had not been sleeping for more than an hour. He tossed and turned in his bead, but he could not get back to sleep. The psychic call was still on his mind. Finally, after long contemplation, he decided to go investigate. Grabbing his things, he headed out in search of the source of the call.

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Well, they'll probably catch up. I'm not moving very fast, and frankly, I have no memory of this place.""As far as the pudding goes, it was something like this - first, Tahu, the archetypical honor bound Toa of fire leading a team of six with a Kanohi Hau, if you can believe that, goes to investigate this puddle. Keep in mind, he's absorbed the power of all of the Rahkshi of the universe, and has raw power equivalent to a Makuta, if not even greater. Frankly, I do not understand how I didn't end up with the shiny armor responsible. But yeah, the puddle decides to eat him. Then it starts eat everyone else. We pushed back, but the puddle kept coming. It stopped for a short while before returning and telling us it was our new god. We didn't take that very kindly, since most of us considered our god to be a spirit trapped in a shiny gold mask. Mata-Nui, you might know him.""But afterwards, the insane pool of jello pushed us down into these tunnels. So far it's killed off thousands of people and infests most of the caverns, except for this area coated in really thick mist. Of course, now we have people worshiping that. We know that this puddle, called Ul'Kar, has a mind of its own, and appears to be dominated by the twisted sentience of its creator, a Great Being. So there's that."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Haven't figured out coding from my phone, pretend the dialogue parts of this are in italics. :PIC: FuryOooh, that sounds fun.Her 'voice' filled with gleeful anticipation, an eerie quality when combined with her ancient status.I haven't gotten to have a good fight in ages. This Ul'Kar will do nicely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Yeah, I thought about the same thing."OOC: You people and your fancy phones. Do you know what my phone does?-Phone Calls-Text-Terrible calculator-Takes notes, but makes it impossible to find them-Tells time, and can be stopwatch (its best functions)It also hurts a lot when you chuck it at somebody, and it never butt dials because it's a flip phone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Halnara / Outpost CentralHalnara continued to watch the fighting, then turned back to Cliff. "So what's with the armor? Don't you know you can do this?"With that, she picked up a piece of rock with her mind and began clicking it up and down on the ground to make... well, to call it pretty music would be an overstatement, but it wasn't terrible.IC: Levacius / Tunnels"I said that too."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: TakatarTakatar continued to wander through Av-Metru, almost as if some mysterious force was driving his elgs to an unknown destination. He thought back to the myth he had read about in the book. He HAD to kn ow whether or not it was real or not. The mystery gnawed at his mind as he continued to walk.OOC: Quick way to reach the tunnels?

IC: Levacius / Tunnels"Because sentient blobs of jelly are remarkably hard to kill. Unfortunately, I was not present when it was first discovered; before it already had killed thousands, and had power far beyond anything I had ever faced before. The fact is, those lovely swords I told you about weren't of much use either. See, they were tied to the elemental nature of the Matoran Universe, and when the Matoran Universe died, I was put down quite a notch.""But I make no excuses, and I am working on ways to destroy Ul'Kar. I will have my vengeance, do be sure of that. When every drop of that pudding is reduced to nothing more than the rock from which it came."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Kublai)Kublai could have sliced the arm off with his blade, but destroying his enemy was not the objective here. Instead he slammed his shield into his enemies shoulder, hoping to loosen his grip. At the same time his leaned forwards by an inch. It was easier to stop a forward fall then a backwards one. It was clear his enemy hoped to lure him into leaning back so that he could push him to the ground. Kublai was mite bit more clever then that.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: FuryIs there anything you haven't said?The sword could also sense Kual'kahoun approaching. For a mind as ancient and powerful as her's, it was easy to divide her attention between them, and contact the Zyglak.One does not usually find your kind in these parts.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ketren (Av-Metru ghetto)Ketren slowly walked down one of the many streets of the Av-Metru, heading to the giant Well of Light. He liked to stand by its side often and stare into its unfathomable depths, something that only the Children priests truly knew, and those who were allowed to enter the well for baptisms.He continued to walk in silence, his brother walking down the street in front of him. Soon they had reached the Well; they drew closer to it; the light from the well glinted off his yellow mask, dancing across his yellow and obsidian colored armor, and the two longswords that were sheathed on either hip. He grasped the hilts of one of his swords; it was something he did often without thinking, the handle of his blade felt right in his hands like it belonged.Ketren looked up into the air, watching the glowing mist as it hung there suspended. This was such a strange world they had awoken into. He didn’t remember the world before. The surface world, but he’d heard much about it.“Let’s go.” Kane said turning to Ketren his red eyes flashing. “There is nothing for us here.” He said darkly.“And what would you propose we do?” Ketren asked his brother.“We should find someone to kill; it has been to long since I have.” Ketren said, a dark smile cracking across his mask.“No, I told you I’m not going to stand by and watch you kill anyone else.” Ketren replied with force, as he grabbed his brother by the throat and lifted him into the air, hanging him over the massive Well of Light as if threatening to drop him into its depths.“Fine, you win, I won’t kill anyone.” Kane said still grinning. “Like you had it in you to kill me anyway, your own brother,” Kane said.Ketren set Kane down, disgusted with himself. What had his brother become? To anyone watching this little spectacle, they would see Ketren talking to himself, and hanging an imaginary person over the well, but Ketren was oblivious to this.

IC: Sar'Jah (Near Outpost Central)The Skakdi grew weary of waiting for any of the two he had interrupted to reply, and so wandered away from them.'Perhaps they were too shocked by my appearance to do anything? I doubt it.' Sar'Jah decided to stand in-between the two conversing groups, keeping an ear out for anything that interested him. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: FuryYes. But once upon a time, you were the only race. You are not the dark mirror of them, they are the improved mirror of you. However short is was, that time existed.I should know. I was there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FuryYour legends are wrong. You were the first attempt of your creators, an attempt to combine the roles of worker and protector into one. A plan they later rejected.Your language hasn't changed much, even in the years I've been.... Aleep, would be the best word for it, I think.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'm a bit confused as to where everyone is in Outpost Central so I'm going to make some assumptions with this post.IC (Outpost Central): Almorn allowed Halnara to continue her chat and looked over at the two dueling Skrall. The concept of Skrall duels was completely lost to him. Sure he practiced hand-to-hand and knife combat when he could, but the semi-ritualistic nature of Skrall fights just seemed odd, especially now. From what he could see, the one standing in the middle of the field was attempting to humiliate the other one. Then a Skakdi appeared close to him."Oh, uh Sar'Jah, right?" Almorn asked as he struggled to connect a name to the face, "Would you happen to know why those two are fighting?"

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC:As soon as the rocks started dancing to Halnara's tune, Cliff lost her interest in the conversation. She was enthralled with the moving stones, obviously being controlled by some greater force than she thought she could channel. The image brought back memories, both good and bad. Sitting with her teachers, staring at dry leaves, small pebbles, or pools of water, reaching out to them, trying to move them. Cliff remembered wincing whenever she realized it wasn't going to happen, prepared the hand to come down to smack her."I tried... a long time ago..." she said numbly, still watching the performance.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Halnara / Outpost Central"Oh." she replied, letting the rocks drop. "So, where you from? Were you with the Sisters, or another village like mine? No, wait - were you from Bota Magna? Wait, were you in the Core War? Or the Battle of Bota-Magna? I wasn't. But I hear they were terrible. The giant robots sure looked scary."OOC: I am full aware that 'where you from' is grammatically improperIC: Levacius / TunnelsLevacius could sense something was off, as though the voice was disconnected - something was off. Whatever the case was, he could feel as though he were closing in on wherever the signal was coming from - eighty Bio? Ninety? A few more? Still a good delve in these dark tunnels, but he had made good progress compared to before.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: