Sumonu-Wahi Citizen List
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 02:33 PM
"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 03:06 PM
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 05:31 PM
Edited by Lord of Adders Black, Sep 30 2012 - 05:32 PM.
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 06:25 PM
They call me Zakaro. You should too.
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 06:35 PM
Edited by Constructman, Sep 30 2012 - 06:42 PM.
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 07:33 PM
- A Great Kanohi Faxon. Using its power allows him to mimic the abilities of rahi which share his general environment.
- A multi-shot zamor launcher with two types of spheres:
- Absorptive spheres: while they appear to be empty, and therefore not dangerous, these spheres can be very useful. When fired, they will absorb attacks thrown at Karoro into themselves. The attacks will remain contained and concentrated within these spheres until they are fired again, when the stored power or material is released. These spheres are black when unfilled, but take on the colour of the contents once they have absorbed something,
- Stinging spheres: Distilled from the venom of Kofo-jaga scorpions, the liquid within these spheres causes and intense burning and stinging sensation when it comes into the slightest contact with flesh. It is also mildly corrosive. These zamors have a dull crimson hue.
- A chainsaw-like weapon similar in appearance to one of Onua Nuva’s quake breakers.
- Elemental gravity, when working with another Skakdi
- Laser vision
- Hatann’s third power is the same as that of the rahi known as Tunnelers. This means that he can transmute his body into any substance he is in physical contact with.
- A light backpack he uses to carry around the rest of his possessions.
- Multi-shot zamor launcher with two types of spheres:
- One of his favourite and most versatile shots, containment spheres are dark blue, and when they strike a target, these spheres will form a solid, shock-absorbing bubble around it. They are useful prisons, but also serve as shields, which Grokk can use on himself if he needs a quick defence (or salvation from a long fall). The bubbles will lose power progressively after formation, but are susceptible to far quicker dissolution by means of strong acids or intense heat.
- Acid spheres: Primarily in his possession as an anti-containment sphere sphere, these strongly acidic shots are also useful in corroding metal locks or the armour of enemies. The spheres are bright green.
- A large black mace with silver spikes.
- Other miscellaneous items. He keeps a bottle of water, a few rocks, a box of matches, spare zamors and a lightstone on him wherever he goes. You never know when these things might come in handy. Plus a sandwich for when he gets hungry.
- Various pieces of medical equipment.
- An extensive collection of medicinal plants
- A rhotuka launcher. His rhotuka power is like Iruini’s – his rhotuka can heal injuries, so long as they are not too grievous and he has sufficient understanding of what is wrong.
- A Great Kanohi Matatu with a telescopic lens, which affords him a range of telekinetic powers.
- For when he has to go into combat, he has a simple wooden staff, about 1 bio long.
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 07:48 PM
Edited by Delta Titan Sparta, Sep 30 2012 - 07:49 PM.
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 08:52 PM
My BZPRPG Profile: http://www.bzpower.c...733#entry545906
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 11:03 PM
"I pitea the fool!"
(quote by Chro)
Posted Sep 30 2012 - 11:24 PM
Posted Oct 04 2012 - 10:11 PM
Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:42 AM
"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:
You’re the boss of this operation."
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users