• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

End of the Beginning Continuation (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES)

End Beginning Continuation Joev14 Chronicler

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 364 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 03:48 PM

End of the Beginning Video Podcast Series

Posted Image

Logo created by me, photo taken from Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna under fair use.

As some of you may know, I have recently finished my Continuations of The Powers That Be and The Yesterday Quest. I like to keep my books and chapter lengths about the same as the original chapters, so I refused to go over 12 chapters, and chapters that were longer than 1,800 words. Because of this, I wasn't able to finish the storyline, so I am going to write two more series that finish it up, this is the second of these, I call it...End of the Beginning, the other is called [color=#4b0082;]Secrets of the Star, a series that follows Matoro[/color]. It's a Video Podcast series that primarily follows the Chronicler and his group as he travels to the different villages and records the history of the new community. It also has some parts from Malum's point of view. Before reading this, I suggest you read [color=#b22222;]The Powers That Be Continuation[/color] and [color=#006400;]The Yesterday Quest Continuation[/color], as it makes certain events in this story make more sense. PLEASE leave me some feedback, even if it's something simple like "I liked this epic", or "I didn't like this epic."

Review Topic

[color=#daa520;]Video Podcast Version of Chapter 1[/color]

Click on the spoiler below to read the chapter rather than listen to the audio version.

Spoiler

Edited by joev14, Nov 02 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Joev14, Owner of Infinite Inspiration Incorporated

check out the exo-force wiki, owned by yours truly :D

My Epics
The Powers That Be Continuation | The Yesterday Quest Continuation
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.
My Short Stories 
The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex | Web of Karzahni
The Depths Below | Monster | Out of the Darkness | Archive

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

The project that aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various other media to enhance the story. PM me if you're interested in auditioning for a role!

#2 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 364 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 10:12 PM

Review Topic

Video Podcast Version of Chapter 2

Click on the spoiler below to read the chapter rather than listen to the audio

Spoiler

Edited by joev14, Oct 08 2012 - 04:24 PM.

My Epics
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.
My Short Stories 

The project that aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various other media to enhance the story. PM me if you're interested in auditioning for a role!

#3 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 364 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 04:23 PM

Review Topic

Video Podcast Version of Chapter 3

Click on the spoiler below to read the chapter rather than listen to the audio

Spoiler

My Epics
My Short Stories 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users