Ninjago 2012 Sets

unknown_user2596

The newest wave of spinner and sets are now on S@H.And from the instructions I found the character roster for this wave (and the final wave). Funny thing is how many errors there are -_-

Nice. Those are some clear pictures of the NRG ninjas and Lloyd ZX. Also, shouldn't Fangdam's label also say 9445 or is it just showing the wave two 2012 sets they appeared in?
It's just 2012's later waves. It's used for advertising of the newer waves. There was also one for the first wave, but I don't have a link for it.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

HAs anyone heard of this new Rattla set? It's $15 USD, and it includes Rattla, plus the Hypnobrai staff, and a large shrine to hold it. It looks pretty cool, but I wish it was sold in stores...

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

HAs anyone heard of this new Rattla set? It's $15 USD, and it includes Rattla, plus the Hypnobrai staff, and a large shrine to hold it. It looks pretty cool, but I wish it was sold in stores...

Does it have a set number or do you have images and/or links? I'd like to see it.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Does it have a set number or do you have images and/or links? I'd like to see it.
Here it is. It's a kind of a neat design, but I don't find it all that stunning. Nothing in it that makes it a "must-get" for me, at any rate.The lenticular Rattla card might be a nice incentive for some buyers, though. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I'd like it, primarily for the pieces, and also just because I want that Rattla card. It's a very cool set design though, for its size and type.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I'd like it, primarily for the pieces, and also just because I want that Rattla card. It's a very cool set design though, for its size and type.

I'd buy it for the same reason I bought the Card Shrine, the card, it just generally looks like a good set.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yah, same here. Also, is that a spinner crown holding the staff?
Looks like it is partially, but it is mostly being held by the back of the stand. The crown seems to just hold it in place.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Yah, same here. Also, is that a spinner crown holding the staff?
Looks like it is partially, but it is mostly being held by the back of the stand. The crown seems to just hold it in place.
Actually, the crown doesn't even hold it in place. If you look closely, you'll see that it's held on the front by two gold 1x1 with clip pieces. The crown is in front of that, and is just decorative.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

well today was a substantial day in beefing up my Ninjago collectionfirst of all, my Fangpyre Mech that i ordered without minifigures(it was cheaper this way plus Kendo Cole and Fang-Suei don't really interst me) came today, and i thought i would man him with Fangdam who would switch vehicles until i could get a snake booster pack. then we had to go to the store and i, recalling seeing new LOTR sets a few days ago, checked the Lego aisle and, lo and behold, freshly stocked Ninjago sets. no summer sets, but there were summer spinners and booster packs. i grabbed Mezmo and the Venomari Shrine, the latter mainly for those cool new snakes.after just finishing building all three sets about a half hour ago, i can safely say all three of these sets are worth purchasing.

overlordsukapon.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ninjago.com has been updated with the 2012 summer set designer videos and an commercial for 9450 Epic Dragon Battle. Check it out!The prison tower has two features that for some reason nobody back at NYTF 2012 documented before: there is another prisoner cell at the bottom and there is a venom-dripping feature (consisting of a trash can and round 1x1 trans-lime studs).Sadly the posters still haven't been updated.....what's with these people not updating them when needed?

Edited by unknown_user2596

Ninjago.com has been updated with the 2012 summer set designer videos and an commercial for 9450 Epic Dragon Battle. Check it out!The prison tower has two features that for some reason nobody back at NYTF 2012 documented before: there is another prisoner cell at the bottom and there is a venom-dripping feature (consisting of a trash can and round 1x1 trans-lime studs).Sadly the posters still haven't been updated.....what's with these people not updating them when needed?
Chances are nobody at NYTF documented them because they are on the back of the model, and nobody was as interested in seeing the back of the prison tower as in seeing the giant dragon that was in front of it. :PYeah, posters haven't been updated, nor have the Card Dictionary and Weapon Dictionary. But let's be fair-- not all of the sets are even out worldwide. We still have hardly any decent official pics of the Lloyd ZX, which is supposed to be for a September release. So it's possible they're not updating the Characters page for June and September spinner sets until we get closer to the release dates for the latter.

• 2 weeks later...

My target also sucks for ninjago stuff. All they have is the big sets, no boosters or spinners. TRU's prices are awful (Why spend 12$ when the lego store is 9$ for a spinner?)I'm not complaining, because I am fortunate to have a lego store in my area. It is just a huge pain to take 2 buses to get there and 2 buses back.

Edited by MasterShadow

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up 9440 Venomari Shrine the other day (haven't opened it yet). I plan on reviewing it for TNW soon. I wish it came with a general (Acidicus would be great to have).Does anybody else wish that the generals were a bit easier to get? I mean, Acidicus and Skalidor only come in the biggest set of the year... I hope there's some store exclusive with them in it later this year...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Does anybody else wish that the generals were a bit easier to get? I mean, Acidicus and Skalidor only come in the biggest set of the year... I hope there's some store exclusive with them in it later this year...
The main problem is that they can never have spinner sets.

aouROFb.png

I just noticed that the card "Upper Hand" is misprinted(both international and NA versions). It has the lightning symbol in the description area...
I noticed that too but it's not like people will look at the description to determine the card type. Also, in Upper Hand, you can see the card Hypno Charge in Skale's hand if you look closely.

pWPTu7m.jpg

What set has the golden nunchucks Or what parts can I use to make my own?Thanks!
The Nunchuks are one of the more common weapons. They appear in full in the following sets:2259 Skull Motorbike2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress2506 Skull Truck2507 Fire Temple2521 Lightning Dragon Battle9449 Ultra Sonic Raider9450 Epic Dragon BattleWhile a set with the Nunchuks themselves would probably be the easiest way to get them, they're really made of just three parts: two handles and a short chain. The following sets contain some of these parts:2520 Battle Arena and 2171 Zane DX have one handle and the chain2255 Sensei Wu and 9554 Zane ZX have just the chain.2175 Wyplash has one handle and two chains.Many sets include handles without the chain:2170 Cole DX, 2256 Lord Garmadon, 2258 Ninja Ambush, 2263 Turbo Shredder, 2509 Earth Dragon Defense, 7985 City of Atlantis, 9443 Rattlecopter, 9444 Cole's Tread Assault, 9446 Destiny's Bounty, and 9579 Starter set have one handle each.9442 Jay's Storm Fighter, 9516 Jabba's Palace, and 9555 Mezmo have two handles each.9457 Crane Wrecking Ball has three.Hope this helps!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 4 weeks later...
As I am typing this 9574 Lloyd ZX is available on TRU.com. My local TRU also has price tags for said set and 9573 Slithraa.Check your stores!
Sweet! I might check the Toys R Us stores soon to see if he's there. I'm planning on getting him.
If your TRU doesn't have him you can order the set in-store and have it shipped to your home with free shipping :biggrin:

Very cool. Some of these cards' effects are very cool, and the art is also great. Did you get these sets?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Yeah, I just bought them (and NRG Zane) from my local(ish) Target. Might do a review on the Ninjago Wiki....My Bytar's left eye is misprinted however :glare:
Sweet. Before doing the review, just test it out on a page titled something like User:UnkownUser/Sandbox. ;)That's a bummer about Bytar. It makes sense though, seeing as it's on an uneven surface.Does the Bytar spinner set come with the little booster thing so he can stand on the spinner?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Yeah, I just bought them (and NRG Zane) from my local(ish) Target. Might do a review on the Ninjago Wiki....My Bytar's left eye is misprinted however :glare:
Sweet. Before doing the review, just test it out on a page titled something like User:UnkownUser/Sandbox. ;)That's a bummer about Bytar. It makes sense though, seeing as it's on an uneven surface.Does the Bytar spinner set come with the little booster thing so he can stand on the spinner?
It looks like I was wrong about the misprint--apparently the actual Bytar minifig doesn't have a left eye, yet his card art and TV appearances depict him having one. He also doesn't include the booster thing, but he fits fine on a spinner anyway. In fact, the booster thing may actually make it worse (= easier to knock off)...Until I get my scanner fixed:Roundhouse KickUnique PowerPremonitionOpposition

I just got NRG Zane. The character card looks pretty good but I don't get why the card shows Zane having light blue hands when on the actual minifigure, they're white. Also, there's that hard-to-see Lightning symbol in my Snowblind card and the card is an Ice type. Did anyone else get this?
Same here. Like the cards Unsteady and Upper Hand the error may be widespread.And for those of you wanting to buy a Lloyd ZX spinner you're very screwed now, he just hit sold out and won't be coming back ever.

I just got NRG Zane. The character card looks pretty good but I don't get why the card shows Zane having light blue hands when on the actual minifigure, they're white. Also, there's that hard-to-see Lightning symbol in my Snowblind card and the card is an Ice type. Did anyone else get this?
Same here. Like the cards Unsteady and Upper Hand the error may be widespread.And for those of you wanting to buy a Lloyd ZX spinner you're very screwed now, he just hit sold out and won't be coming back ever.
We don't have to buy him there.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...