• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Takanuva The 7th Toa's-Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Takanuva The 7th Toa

Takanuva The 7th Toa
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 58 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 11:03 AM

Currently have sealed sets in very nice condition for sale or trade. I'll have to look though everything I've got, but off the top of my head some sets are:*All my items are Factory Sealed and in new condition with minimal to no shelf wear unless otherwise noted.Hero Factory Rotor

Hero Factory Von Nebula (part of the box front is dented in-contents should still be fine)2006 Bionicle Toa Jaller (light-up sword works)2001 original Bionicle OnuaSets I'm looking for in sealed boxes in good condition (list is not complete, these are just some of the sets I am looking for):Bulk vs. Vapor

2012 Evo 4.0

2012 Jawblade

2012 Black PhantomToysRus Exclusive Toa Titan Mata NuiFerro & SkirmixToysRus Exclusive KarzhaniMistika OnuaPhantoka LewaPhantoka KopakaPhantoka PohatuKreekahNhidiki

Edited by Takanuva The 7th Toa, Mar 10 2013 - 10:43 PM.

#2 Offline Takanuva The 7th Toa

Takanuva The 7th Toa
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 58 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 10:41 PM

List updated.

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,089 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 10:33 AM

The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Rules And Guidelines state:

Topic revival in B/S/T is 20 days. If your old topic has died, feel free to create a new one. Also, there is no need to report your topic for closure if it has exceeded the 20 day limit.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users