EDIT: LEGO Ninjago NRG Ninja Wallpaper

Aanchir

With my transfer to a new college this semester came a new laptop-- a MacBook Pro with a screen resolution of 1440x900. I spent a while looking for a good wallpaper for it (preferably a LEGO-related one), but I couldn't find any that particularly appealed to me, especially ones that would look good at this screen resolution. Finally I decided to make one myself.I put this together using this year's Ninjago character wallpapers as a background (Photoshopping multiple backgrounds together to remove the minifigure photographs and character names) and high-resolution CGI minifigure images from cache.LEGO.com as the foreground image (example source image).The NRG Ninja minifigures are amazing character designs, and pictures hardly do their elementally-charged metallic prints justice, but still there's something magical about shiny LEGO minifigure images, especially larger-than-life ones that truly let you take in every little detail.

Click the image to view it in full size:

lego_ninjago_nrg_wallpaper_by_skybard-d5gfysz.jpg

And if anyone's curious, here's what it looks like on my desktop. I think I will be happy with this layout for quite a while!You are welcome to use this wallpaper yourselves. If you would prefer it in a different resolution (1440 pixels wide or smaller), just ask-- I still have the original Photoshop document with all the layers separated, so it will be no trouble to change the size or aspect ratio.

I was expecting a wallpaper with all of the NRG ninja portraits. Anyways, awesome job on this! I like how it looks like those actual Ninjago posters.
I wish I had high-quality images of the portraits for the NRG ninja! They look beautiful on the cards, and as always I wish the illustrator were listed on the cards so I could know who to credit for that brilliance. But in any event, CGI minifigures are still interesting enough to decorate my desktop. Glad you think I did a good job!