SELLING All Bionicles

ZERN

No trades, selling only.A few things:- I accept Paypal/Money Orders- I prefer to sell all the sets of one group at the same time, such as all of the Toa Nuva, all the Rahkshi, etc.

SAM_0707.jpgSAM_0709.jpgSAM_0711.jpgTuraga Nuju/Nokama GONE, Kohlitoran Hafu, and all McToran GONE. Toa Nuva, Toa Inika, Toa Metru ON HOLD.

Okay! New pictures posted up there of what I have (aside from parts). What you see is what you get.

Some things first though,

- Thok's skull is a bit chewed in (because of dog) so I'll accept him at a lower price, whatever.- Vezok's thigh is of a different color (see through blue)- The red Voya Nui matoran (I think his name was Balta) only has one sword- Whenua Metru doesn't have shoulder pads, his body is actually dark blue but I tried painting it before to get it black, apologies for that.- Kopaka Olda doesnt have his sword- Actually, all the Toa Metru are kind of modded in a way without gears, to where they act more as action figures instead of the technic sets, so keep that in mind. - Ehlek's got the wrong forearms, I couldn't find anymore of the Metru green Vahki lower legs :And not to mention a ton of spare parts, so if there's anything specific you're looking for, let me know.Just post either on here, or in PM form, some offers, and we'll negotiate. I'm gonna let them go relatively cheap, because I'm trying to get rid of them and save up money for stuff for my art.Thanks for looking!

Edited by ZERN

In appropriate content removed. -B6

I do not have a form of online payment. I am a poor college kid with a checkbook and some cash.I am really only interested in what McToran and kohlitoran you have and a tahu or tahu nuva.
The only thing I can think of is to send a money order in the mail, but then you have the risk of it getting lost, etc, etc.I have all the McToran, but as far as Kohlitoran, I believe it's: Macku, Hafu, Hewkii and Hahli.

Would you be willing to except Money Orders? If so, how much would you want for Turaga Nuju, if you wouldn't mind just selling him.Also, do you have two blue mata heads (Turaga Nokama's feet) and the arm and leg pieces? (light blue technic connectors)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I can hold them for you. Feel free to PM me with any offers or whatever, and we can go from there.
Just a quick confirmation: do any of them come with instruction booklets or canisters?-ibrow
No canisters, but I believe I have all the instruction booklets.