Series You'd Like to be Made into a Lego Line

Delta Titan Sparta

Star Trek would be great. As with the Lego Star Wars theme, they could have large and miniature sets of Enterprise, Klingon Bird-of-Prey, Romulan Warbird, etc.

Then you could have sets from the other series (Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise) and of course the movies. The possibilities are endless.

To have a mini-figure of Worf would be beyond awesome! :smeag:

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Star Trek would be great. As with the Lego Star Wars theme, they could have large and miniature sets of Enterprise, Klingon Bird-of-Prey, Romulan Warbird, etc. Then you could have sets from the other series (Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise) and of course the movies. The possibilities are endless. To have a mini-figure of Worf would be beyond awesome! :smeag:

I agree with this, although I think that another toy company already has that license. :(

Although, if this did happen, the first thing I would be looking for would be a Spock minifig. ;)

Doctor Who or Portal or Star Trek.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'll go out and say something completely random which even I wouldn't buy but it sounds cool on paper; lego Thundercats!

In all seriousness, I'm with the Doctor Who crowd. I don't understand why the BBC decided to go with a CLONE brand! Inferior plastic! Horrendous designs! I'd take a minifigure Matt Smith over the real one any day! And imagine how awesome the Cybermen could look? The 'cyber-conversion' chamber could be designed in the same way as how you'd switch Lupin with Were-Lupin in the Shrieking Shack set. *sigh* BBC I am disappoint!

But I'd also love a Lego Portal line. I'm pretty sure Lego would have a field day with cake and cores, and all they have to do is 'censor' the neurotoxin. Not sure quite how we'd get the turrets past them though. But even so, Lego should grow up just a little. Just, a little. Say what you will about them 'not wanting to make violent stuff' but regardless of censoring, they've still covered Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. And there's even violence in their own themes, like Alien Conquest (laser guns but still guns!) or Orient Adventures (I miss that series, nuts to Indiana! I want Johnny Thunder back!). Granted the latter was goofy since it was an IJ spoof but even so the threat still exists. How about castle? You're fighting the undead army of skeletons, that's pretty dark! And let's not touch Bionicle on that matter.

So...yeah, I'd be more than happy to see Lego Portal, Lego DW (though it's unlikely the BBC should cancel their current contract if they have any sense!) and some video game titles. Say what you will about them being a 'niche' market, but Video Games are a Big and Serious Business regardless, and I'd go nuts for a Lego Chain Chomp Wash or a Lego Zelda. Even better if it was Lego Sonic. The minifigures don't have to be a mess - look at Chima. Besides, I've been using my ten Chaos Emeralds for years now and they need someone diabolical other than my Time Lord to steal them.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'd say Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Star Trek, Fullmetal Alchemist(yes, I know it'll never happen), and maybe Fire Emblem(though I don't think it's widely known enough to younger kids).

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I'll go out and say something completely random which even I wouldn't buy but it sounds cool on paper; lego Thundercats!

In all seriousness, I'm with the Doctor Who crowd. I don't understand why the BBC decided to go with a CLONE brand! Inferior plastic! Horrendous designs! I'd take a minifigure Matt Smith over the real one any day! And imagine how awesome the Cybermen could look? The 'cyber-conversion' chamber could be designed in the same way as how you'd switch Lupin with Were-Lupin in the Shrieking Shack set. *sigh* BBC I am disappoint!

But.. but... their daleks are really nice...I actually have 1, the yellow one. :3 Nice and delak-ey. :D EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAATE *coughs*

But yeah, lego doctor who would be nice, I seriously want a tardis. NOW PLEASE.

I also wanna see the Zygons (A.K.A Orange Shapeshifting Evil Trolls) and/or their ship, with Martha and Doc. (yes I did read the book)

And how about Lego Narnia?

Or Lego Lego...heh heh

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

• 2 weeks later...