• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Series You'd Like to be Made into a Lego Line

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121 Offline ToaN

ToaN
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 07:00 PM

Star Trek would be great. As with the Lego Star Wars theme, they could have large and miniature sets of Enterprise, Klingon Bird-of-Prey, Romulan Warbird, etc.

Then you could have sets from the other series (Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise) and of course the movies. The possibilities are endless.

To have a mini-figure of Worf would be beyond awesome! :smeag:

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

#122 Offline Takuaka: Toa of Time

Takuaka: Toa of Time
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 10:03 PM

Then Michael Dorn would join the ranks of those actors who have twice been portrayed in plastic by Lego. :P

Edited by TahuNuvaFan, Apr 09 2013 - 10:03 PM.

This is where I'm supposed to have a signature, right? Alright, then.

Timaka: Toa of Time

I have very neat hand-writing.

#123 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,013 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 05:03 AM

Star Trek would be great. As with the Lego Star Wars theme, they could have large and miniature sets of Enterprise, Klingon Bird-of-Prey, Romulan Warbird, etc. Then you could have sets from the other series (Next Generation, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise) and of course the movies. The possibilities are endless. To have a mini-figure of Worf would be beyond awesome! :smeag:

I agree with this, although I think that another toy company already has that license. :(

Although, if this did happen, the first thing I would be looking for would be a Spock minifig. ;) 

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#124 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 484 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 07:46 AM

Doctor Who or Portal or Star Trek.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk, Apr 10 2013 - 07:46 AM.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#125 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 440 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'll go out and say something completely random which even I wouldn't buy but it sounds cool on paper; lego Thundercats!

In all seriousness, I'm with the Doctor Who crowd. I don't understand why the BBC decided to go with a CLONE brand! Inferior plastic! Horrendous designs! I'd take a minifigure Matt Smith over the real one any day! And imagine how awesome the Cybermen could look? The 'cyber-conversion' chamber could be designed in the same way as how you'd switch Lupin with Were-Lupin in the Shrieking Shack set. *sigh* BBC I am disappoint!

But I'd also love a Lego Portal line. I'm pretty sure Lego would have a field day with cake and cores, and all they have to do is 'censor' the neurotoxin. Not sure quite how we'd get the turrets past them though. But even so, Lego should grow up just a little. Just, a little. Say what you will about them 'not wanting to make violent stuff' but regardless of censoring, they've still covered Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Wars and Indiana Jones. And there's even violence in their own themes, like Alien Conquest (laser guns but still guns!) or Orient Adventures (I miss that series, nuts to Indiana! I want Johnny Thunder back!). Granted the latter was goofy since it was an IJ spoof but even so the threat still exists. How about castle? You're fighting the undead army of skeletons, that's pretty dark! And let's not touch Bionicle on that matter.

So...yeah, I'd be more than happy to see Lego Portal, Lego DW (though it's unlikely the BBC should cancel their current contract if they have any sense!) and some video game titles. Say what you will about them being a 'niche' market, but Video Games are a Big and Serious Business regardless, and I'd go nuts for a Lego Chain Chomp Wash or a Lego Zelda. Even better if it was Lego Sonic. The minifigures don't have to be a mess - look at Chima. Besides, I've been using my ten Chaos Emeralds for years now and they need someone diabolical other than my Time Lord to steal them.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#126 Online Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 09:31 PM

I'd go crazy if there were some StarFox sets.

#127 Offline TechnicRage

TechnicRage
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 82 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 06:19 PM

Pokemon. End of story.

#128 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Toa

• 188 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 09:12 AM

Just thinking about it, maybe Nintendo themes could become Lego Themes, Lego could earn a lot of money. I'm not too sure though.

#129 Online Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'd say Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Star Trek, Fullmetal Alchemist(yes, I know it'll never happen), and maybe Fire Emblem(though I don't think it's widely known enough to younger kids).
Posted Image

#130 Offline gunconvoy

gunconvoy
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 75 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 10:59 PM

As impossible as it would be, i would love to see Macross in a lego form.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

#131 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 08:36 AM

The Matrix, Firefly, Transformers (Kre-O beat us to it though :( ), BZPower (we make our own series' of MoCs), and yeah, that's pretty much it.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#132 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 631 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 08:43 AM

BZPower (we make our own series' of MoCs)

good sir, you are a genius. I would love to see a Black Six official set. and don't forget Hapori Tohu!

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:

#133 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 09:16 AM

Or Strack :P or Sandstorm. Those would be pretty friggin' awesome.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#134 Offline Darth Jaller

Darth Jaller
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,811 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 04:35 PM

I wanna say Homestuck, though it's nowhere near the sort of child-friendly material Lego likes to use XD The sprites look just PERFECT to be translated into the form of Lego minifigures with very little effort, though.

#135 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 10:41 AM

I'll go out and say something completely random which even I wouldn't buy but it sounds cool on paper; lego Thundercats!

In all seriousness, I'm with the Doctor Who crowd. I don't understand why the BBC decided to go with a CLONE brand! Inferior plastic! Horrendous designs! I'd take a minifigure Matt Smith over the real one any day! And imagine how awesome the Cybermen could look? The 'cyber-conversion' chamber could be designed in the same way as how you'd switch Lupin with Were-Lupin in the Shrieking Shack set. *sigh* BBC I am disappoint!

But.. but... their daleks are really nice...I actually have 1, the yellow one. :3 Nice and delak-ey. :D EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAATE *coughs*

But yeah, lego doctor who would be nice, I seriously want a tardis. NOW PLEASE.

I also wanna see  the Zygons (A.K.A Orange Shapeshifting Evil Trolls) and/or their ship, with Martha and Doc. (yes I did read the book)

And how about Lego Narnia? 

Or Lego Lego...heh heh

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#136 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2013 - 12:00 AM

MLP, Star Trek, and Gears of War.

Only things I can think of right now.

#137 Offline Madara: Mangekyou Master

Madara: Mangekyou Master
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,719 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2013 - 01:00 PM

Truth be told, I think that Lego has a good chunk of the series I enjoy licensed under it. I was particularly pleased that they added the Lord of the Rings to their lineup. Doctor Who would be great. Lego Cybermen. Gooey little Daleks inside their armour. Yeahh... I'd dig that. 

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users