• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Nuparurocks' Comics: The Triumphant Return

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nuparurocks

Nuparurocks
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,113 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

#2 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,735 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 11:42 PM

Woah. That's indescribably awesome! The art, the plot, the characters! All magnificent! But the script was the best!You've really impressed me!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#3 Offline Superkid11

Superkid11
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,988 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 12:17 AM

The sheer detail in the muscles is astounding.

#4 Offline an actual real life horse

an actual real life horse
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,856 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 02:23 PM

This pretty much proves that hand-drawn comics are better than sprite comics.Good job!

#5 Offline Maphrox: Toa of Polygons

Maphrox: Toa of Polygons
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 744 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 02:35 PM

"Nupa pls" was pretty much the moment when I realized that this is the apex of human civilization.A story with many implications, hoping to see more.

I make stuff sometimes.

#6 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,866 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 05:43 PM

I don't get it. I don't get the humor or art at all...or was this more of a joke comic made by someone who can obviously do better, like BIOCICLES ADVENTURES COMIXS?No offense to you or Toa of Pumpkin. I'm just not sure what to make of this.

#7 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,735 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 05:45 PM

I don't get it. I don't get the humor or art at all...or was this more of a joke comic made by someone who can obviously do better, like BIOCICLES ADVENTURES COMIXS?No offense to you or Toa of Pumpkin. I'm just not sure what to make of this.

TNG, this is based off the dolan duck comics. This is probably a joke, but we'll have to wait and see.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#8 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 725 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 06:11 PM

This comic is actually rather meaningful and deep.You see, mkaito's ctapult represents nupa's lack of respect and his craving for recognition. The fact that the ctapult blows up a huose - not just any old huose, but nupa's huose specifically - shows that nupa's longings for love and affection are often self-destructive and hurt the things that he holds dearest to him. This, combined with the truly inspirational graphics and dialogue make for a thoughtful and insightful read.Bravo, Ennar. Truly magnificent.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#9 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,455 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 02:17 AM

Ennar, that comic was a tour de force of pure emotion. It is the first time I have laughed and cried, the first time I have felt real emotion. The art just radiated with radiation. Or maybe that's my screen.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#10 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,139 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 10:08 AM

So thats what rapture is like. I don't think I'll ever feel the same passion and truth ever again, except maybe for the 2012 Presidential election.Just, so much passion!

banner.png

Enjoy.

#11 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,018 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 11:49 AM

These are pretty good but you should maybe get GIMP and also use a sprite kit like maybe Chimoru Omega and maybe read some other comics for inspiration like maybe Dark709's Comics Version 4.0 and also maybe some backgrounds like the Comic Kit overall pretty good KUTGW 10/10.

naw man

#12 Offline Jovan2

Jovan2
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 253 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:54 PM

It's great to see that you're back, and I hope that it's a long-term thing. Although I hope that the new comics do not have as much food for thought as this one.

#13 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,735 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:09 PM

These are pretty good but you should maybe get GIMP and also use a sprite kit like maybe Chimoru Omega and maybe read some other comics for inspiration like maybe Dark709's Comics Version 4.0 and also maybe some backgrounds like the Comic Kit overall pretty good KUTGW 10/10.

Dude, you're saying this to a pro comic maker. What you said was really unnessecary. These comics are perfect just the way they are.And he doesn't need reference.

spc_logo.png

#14 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2012 - 10:11 AM

Now, I'm not an emotional fella, but I do believe I'm swimming in tears right now. After, "nupa pls" I just lost it, no comic has done this to me before.*puts on monocle and top hat* Good show, sir! Bravissimo! Encore! Other encouraging word here!-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#15 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 12 2012 - 10:10 PM

Truly, this is a triumphant return. I think it needs improvements though, I think you could look at some of the more recent sprite comics that are really good like Nuparurocks' comics, and maybe that will help you. Great first comic! :D

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#16 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2012 - 09:13 PM

WAITWAITWAIT. Your back? for a one shot, but still.That Makito is amazing!

Edited by Golden Emperor: Bolshak, Oct 16 2012 - 09:14 PM.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users