Nuparurocks' Comics: The Triumphant Return

Nuparurocks

I don't get it. I don't get the humor or art at all...or was this more of a joke comic made by someone who can obviously do better, like BIOCICLES ADVENTURES COMIXS?No offense to you or Toa of Pumpkin. I'm just not sure what to make of this.
TNG, this is based off the dolan duck comics. This is probably a joke, but we'll have to wait and see.

mindeth the cobwebs

This comic is actually rather meaningful and deep.You see, mkaito's ctapult represents nupa's lack of respect and his craving for recognition. The fact that the ctapult blows up a huose - not just any old huose, but nupa's huose specifically - shows that nupa's longings for love and affection are often self-destructive and hurt the things that he holds dearest to him. This, combined with the truly inspirational graphics and dialogue make for a thoughtful and insightful read.Bravo, Ennar. Truly magnificent.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

These are pretty good but you should maybe get GIMP and also use a sprite kit like maybe Chimoru Omega and maybe read some other comics for inspiration like maybe Dark709's Comics Version 4.0 and also maybe some backgrounds like the Comic Kit overall pretty good KUTGW 10/10.

naw man

It's great to see that you're back, and I hope that it's a long-term thing. Although I hope that the new comics do not have as much food for thought as this one.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

These are pretty good but you should maybe get GIMP and also use a sprite kit like maybe Chimoru Omega and maybe read some other comics for inspiration like maybe Dark709's Comics Version 4.0 and also maybe some backgrounds like the Comic Kit overall pretty good KUTGW 10/10.
Dude, you're saying this to a pro comic maker. What you said was really unnessecary. These comics are perfect just the way they are.And he doesn't need reference.

mindeth the cobwebs

Now, I'm not an emotional fella, but I do believe I'm swimming in tears right now. After, "nupa pls" I just lost it, no comic has done this to me before.*puts on monocle and top hat* Good show, sir! Bravissimo! Encore! Other encouraging word here!-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.