• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Winged Hero revamp

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Rampant

Rampant
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 18-March 09
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 09:32 AM

EDITED. So, about four months ago I posted a hero with an odd wing design I came up with (you can see him here). I decided to revamp him after reading the comments again, specifically the one about the wings being oversized. I think I mostly ended up with just another Fire Lord with just a few minor changes more than anything else.New front/pose thingyFrontBackBack on new versionLeftRightgallery with LXF (when public of course)Please tell me what you think of it.

Edited by Toa_Zorak, Oct 05 2012 - 03:32 PM.

Wyrd byð swyðost

Kopaka.png

#2 Offline The Iron Toa

The Iron Toa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 05-November 09
  • 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 01:04 PM

Very nice! I took a look at the original, that was good too. It had neat weapons, which this one lacks - will you give this one some weapons? The hands of this one are good, though.I have a couple other suggestions: try to add some armor to his back, and thicken his upper legs, or at least try to make the transition from leg to hip smoother.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

#3 Offline Shadow FF

Shadow FF
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 08-November 11
  • 1,950 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 06:21 PM

It looks really good! I like the leg armoring a lot but the back basically has nothing except the part where the wings connect. Also, what happend to the Hero Core?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Just call me FF or Veigar no matter my current username.

"I wish... you taken my hand... and no one ever found that 

teapot in the first place..."

~ Jay, Ninjago

#4 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 08:25 PM

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I like this better than the last version, Fire Lord build or not. Those wings are really cool, and the whole build looks better in gunmetal than in silver.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users