Winged Hero revamp

RAMPANT

EDITED. So, about four months ago I posted a hero with an odd wing design I came up with (you can see him here). I decided to revamp him after reading the comments again, specifically the one about the wings being oversized. I think I mostly ended up with just another Fire Lord with just a few minor changes more than anything else.New front/pose thingyFrontBackBack on new versionLeftRightgallery with LXF (when public of course)Please tell me what you think of it.

Edited by Toa_Zorak

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

Very nice! I took a look at the original, that was good too. It had neat weapons, which this one lacks - will you give this one some weapons? The hands of this one are good, though.I have a couple other suggestions: try to add some armor to his back, and thicken his upper legs, or at least try to make the transition from leg to hip smoother.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I like this better than the last version, Fire Lord build or not. Those wings are really cool, and the whole build looks better in gunmetal than in silver.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits