So... The After-Effects

1. Did the Toa Nuva ever remember what they had done a before there arrival on the island of Mata Nui? Or do they still not know? I know they were told about it, but do they now remember it?2. Did the Mahri turn un-ugly and turn back into the Inika? Or are they still the same ugly creatures they were as Mahri?3. Did the Matoran ever remember Metru Nui and regain their thoughts?4. What ever happened to the Matoran Universe? Destroyed? What happened to Metru Nui, and all the continents for that matter? Is anyone still inside the giant robot?5. Are the Toa Nuva back to their old selves, or do they still have that adaptive armor? What about their weapons, surely they don't have those launchers anymore, right? And what is Kopaka's current weapon? Surely it's not that Blizzard Blade mounted on his launcher. Bring back his shield at least!6. Where's Lewa, what's he doing, and please give me more info... the BS01 and the Wikia doesn't answer this question.7. Do we know at all who the Golden Being was, who was following him, and if that was the Mahri?8. Do you really think they'll kill all those important figures within that fortress... the one Velika is apparently rigging to blow? That's kind of... bad.

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."

-Toa Kopaka Nuva

1. When the Nuva arrived in Karda Nui, the stimuli began to restore some of their memories of the place, and the rest of their life as well.2. Nope; they're sadly still ugly. :P3. No.4. The MU is now so much junk lying on Bara Magna. Metru Nui is half-pulverized since it got hit by a moon from below. :P5. The Adaptive Armor has reformed into something resembling its default form on all of the Nuva/Tahu Mata. I'm assuming this means Kopaka's Blizzard Blade became one of his original Nuva weapons. I have no idea what happened to the launchers though; Tahu's seems to have vanished.6. Lewa is in Bota Magna, on Spherus Magna. He's currently being tickled threatened by some jungle-dwelling Agori.7. The Golden Being was created from a fusion of the five remaining Piraka, a random cloud of gas, and a few other components. They were dumped in EP by some Skakdi, and fused into one. The Skakdi, and the Mahri (who were spying) were all hypnotized/mind-controlled/lured by the Golden Being into following him/it.8. ...Perhaps some of them, such as the insane Great Being. Helryx and Vezon might survive (as might Axonn), since they're very popular among fans. Miserix... I'm not sure about him, to be frank.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

1) Tahu did. Not sure about the others, but I think not. BS01 says on the Tahu page:

Alone with Gali, Tahu confessed that since they entered the Codrex, he had regained all the details of his and his team's past life, prior to their arrival on the island of Mata Nui. He apologized to Gali for not informing his fellow team when he first made the decision for all of them, to enter the Codrex and take refuge inside the Toa Canisters, which would cause them to fall into an indefinite sleep. Gali acknowledged his apology, and forgave him.
2) Ugly is a matter of taste; many consider the Mahri more appealing in general, with exceptions. The whole organic masks, moustache, etc. thing. :P Anywho, they are still Mahri form."You should have seen us before we were uglified!" :P"That's right, Chief, couldn'ta said it better, Chief!"Anywho lol...3) Pretty sure no. That was a total mind wipe, other than language and the like.4) Physics kept working for a while, but after a while the gravity generators stopped working, so the water goes to one side (since it's laying on the robot's side). Lights go out, major chaos just from those two. (I presume the Metru skyscrapers for example collapsed sideways.) Many are rescued from this, though, in time. Now, over a long time, it will slowly fall apart as was happening in the distant future in the alternate The Kingdom universe.5) Five have adaptive armor and are Nuva. Tahu has the Golden Armor and is a normal Toa. Not sure about the weapons; too busy watching TV now to check. :P6) I believe at most recent he was being carried away by... what was it, Agori? Vorox? And Velika was keeping an eye on him somehow, ready to indirectly jump in to rescue him for not if need be. And pretty sure Lewa's BS01 page should say this. :)7) Only that he's the result of the mixture of those beings in that experiment.8) I've been running on the presumption it's possible, and likely some will die, but some will get away. There's a lot of power in one room so you'd think a mere collapse would give some chances to get out.Edit: Mostly Ninja'd! :P Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

1. Did the Toa Nuva ever remember what they had done a before there arrival on the island of Mata Nui? Or do they still not know? I know they were told about it, but do they now remember it?2. Did the Mahri turn un-ugly and turn back into the Inika? Or are they still the same ugly creatures they were as Mahri?3. Did the Matoran ever remember Metru Nui and regain their thoughts?4. What ever happened to the Matoran Universe? Destroyed? What happened to Metru Nui, and all the continents for that matter? Is anyone still inside the giant robot?5. Are the Toa Nuva back to their old selves, or do they still have that adaptive armor? What about their weapons, surely they don't have those launchers anymore, right? And what is Kopaka's current weapon? Surely it's not that Blizzard Blade mounted on his launcher. Bring back his shield at least!6. Where's Lewa, what's he doing, and please give me more info... the BS01 and the Wikia doesn't answer this question.7. Do we know at all who the Golden Being was, who was following him, and if that was the Mahri?8. Do you really think they'll kill all those important figures within that fortress... the one Velika is apparently rigging to blow? That's kind of... bad.
1. Some of it. They got a good deal of memories back in Karda Nui, but there are still gaps.2. No, but they can breathe in air and water now. I'm sure they prefer Mahri ugly over Inika-ugly, though. I actually think the only 'ugly' ones are Hahli and Hewkii. :P3. Nope. Their minds were entirely wiped by the stasis pods, unfortunately.4. It is junk on SM now, basically. Some of it is being used to build new villages, I would guess. The only species that might not have left are the Zyglak.5. They still have the adaptive armor - in base form, it is pretty similar to Nuva armor. They still have the adaptive weapons and launchers, and they are probably similar to their old tools at this point since Tahu's became his old sword.6. He is currently being held hostage by a group of Bota Magna Agori. He can't understand them and they cannot understand him, so the situation is a bit sticky.7. Nope, except the Mahri are still following him.8. We don't know... They have so many powerful beings it could be hard to kill them all if they react quick enough.-TN05

Mostly covered by others, but I'll add a bit on some of these:

5. Are the Toa Nuva back to their old selves, or do they still have that adaptive armor? What about their weapons, surely they don't have those launchers anymore, right? And what is Kopaka's current weapon? Surely it's not that Blizzard Blade mounted on his launcher. Bring back his shield at least!
They have...whatever weapons they need to survive on Spherus Magna. TPTB refers to Kopaka's "blizzard blade" in the first part of chapter 2, so you may be out if luck. However, in chapter 4 it is merely referred to as Kopaka's "Toa Weapon", possibly indicating that his weapon shifted to allow him to better survive in the Red Star.
8. Do you really think they'll kill all those important figures within that fortress... the one Velika is apparently rigging to blow? That's kind of... bad.
Depends on how good these particular individuals are at detecting and surviving explosions.

These have mostly been answered by others, but I may be able to add to some of them.

1. The Nuva began regaining their memories during the Karda Nui story, and we can assume they are remembering more with every passing day.2. I never thought they were ugly, but yes, they are still stuck as Mahri. 3. Contrary to the answers already given, I believe that some of them actually ARE starting to regain memories. In Dark Destiny, I think, Matoro (Or Jaller, or Kongu--it was someone) found a carving and asked Hahli if she could read it. She told them that Nokama said she used to be able to translate things easily, she just forgot how. She then proceeded to read it with considerable accuracy. I was under the impression that she, like many others, regained at least a few memories of their former lives on Metru Nui.4. Some may still be inside the robot, but they have their own reasons. (i.e. Rahi don't know any better, other beings just don't want anything to do with the Matoran, etc.) And yeah, the robot will eventually collapse and the continents/islands will be destroyed.5. Yeah, they still have the Adaptive Armor. It's just changed into another form for life on Spherus Magna, probably the default form, which is almost exactly like their old forms.6. Lewa is being help captive by George, the Toa of Jungle, and his monkey-brained minions. :P Or some weird jungle-dwelling Agori. We haven't heard anything on him in a long while.7. Yeah, that was the Mahri. Teridax implanted the idea into the minds of some Skakdi warlord to use EP to fuse those destined individuals into a huge golden-skinned monster that would lead the Skakdi and make their dreams come true--literally. The Skakdi wished to have slaves, and the Mahri were close enough to be affected by the Being's powers.8. I don't think all of them will die. Artakha has incredible powers, and could easily teleport himself and a few others out in time. Helryx, I expect, would manage to survive. Vezon might get lucky with the Olmak's power and flash out of there just in time. Miserix is a giant gas cloud contained inside a huge suit of armor--even if he gets blown to bits, his antidermis might still survive. Kapura and Hafu might not be so lucky. Same with Axonn and Brutaka, I think. Although the pool of antidermis gave Brutaka most (if not all) Makuta powers, so he might be able to teleport out of there, maybe even taking Axonn with him. That leaves Tuyet, who I don't think has much chance.Hope this helps!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

3. Contrary to the answers already given, I believe that some of them actually ARE starting to regain memories. In Dark Destiny, I think, Matoro (Or Jaller, or Kongu--it was someone) found a carving and asked Hahli if she could read it. She told them that Nokama said she used to be able to translate things easily, she just forgot how. She then proceeded to read it with considerable accuracy. I was under the impression that she, like many others, regained at least a few memories of their former lives on Metru Nui.
Pretty sure that's part of language memory, which they retained. She probably just wasn't quite sure how to tap into part of her language memory until then; hadn't tried hard enough, etc.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

3. Contrary to the answers already given, I believe that some of them actually ARE starting to regain memories. In Dark Destiny, I think, Matoro (Or Jaller, or Kongu--it was someone) found a carving and asked Hahli if she could read it. She told them that Nokama said she used to be able to translate things easily, she just forgot how. She then proceeded to read it with considerable accuracy. I was under the impression that she, like many others, regained at least a few memories of their former lives on Metru Nui.
Pretty sure that's part of language memory, which they retained. She probably just wasn't quite sure how to tap into part of her language memory until then; hadn't tried hard enough, etc.
I thought Nokama just taught her again. Nothing in Hahli's statements imply that she regained memory. Sort of how someone who has a stroke has to relearn things. It doesn't just come to them.
How well will you die?

I thought Nokama just taught her again. Nothing in Hahli's statements imply that she regained memory. Sort of how someone who has a stroke has to relearn things. It doesn't just come to them.
Someone who has amnesia does. But speaking of memory problems I'm fuzzy on that one myself so I'm not really sure. :P Being retaught would make sense too. My point is, it doesn't support the memory wipe being reversed. Greg seems to have made it crystal clear that their memory wipes are irreversible when he said that Kapura was ruled out for that reason as being the disguised GB. :) Note, their memory wipe is a different kind of memory loss than the Nuva; that was more like amnesia while this is like a hard drive being erased and reformatted.

Someone who has amnesia does. But speaking of memory problems I'm fuzzy on that one myself so I'm not really sure. :P Being retaught would make sense too. My point is, it doesn't support the memory wipe being reversed. Greg seems to have made it crystal clear that their memory wipes are irreversible when he said that Kapura was ruled out for that reason as being the disguised GB. :) Note, their memory wipe is a different kind of memory loss than the Nuva; that was more like amnesia while this is like a hard drive being erased and reformatted.
Ah, I suppose so. I guess I just misinterpreted it. I thought there was something else somewhere that may have mentioned vague memories returning, but I could be wrong.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~