The Fire Tohunga

joev14

Alright, so some of you may have seen this MOC I did awhile back, called the Storyteller. I made changes to him based off suggestions given by you guys, and gave him more straight feet (I used Glatorian neck parts instead of the Hordika neck parts), and i made his arms the same length. I decided to add him to my story, and he will be appearing at some point in the near future in Secrets of the Star. I also decided to give him a little group of followers. The two with black hips are guardsmen, and the one with the Volitek is a female character that I'm not sure how will work in with the story. Also, you're probably wondering why I'm calling them Tohunga, instead of Matoran. It is because in my book, Tohunga are a sort of super Matoran, kind of like a Turaga, except they've never been Toa. They have the ability to use their masks and directly channel their powers in small amounts.the_storyteller_group_resized.jpgFront: http://www.brickshel...group_front.jpgBack: http://www.brickshel..._group_back.jpg

Edited by joev14

They're very cute! I'm not sure about the silver masks though. I think they are too shiny for them. If you had grey masks, I think they'd look nicer.Are you the only person who posts in this section?

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

They're very cute! I'm not sure about the silver masks though. I think they are too shiny for them. If you had grey masks, I think they'd look nicer.
Unfortunatley, I don't have any gray masks, and I actually kind of like the silver since it matches the shields.
Are you the only person who posts in this section?
See, most MOCists have an average of about one or two MOCs per month, whereas I post usually 2-4 every week. So to answer your question, yes, I am the only person who posts in this section :P Edited by joev14

• 2 weeks later...

I love how they look. They're pretty simple, yet amazing, and bright-coloured. The silver masks and flame pieces are a great addition.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!