Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Dark and the Dead

RPG Bionicle Zombie

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:01 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Used to be?" Vertak shook his head. "I'd like to check it out, regardless, but not right now. As for Station V... I'm not sure about this instant, but maybe later. There are a lot of us here, and I've barely met half of you."He faced Quoribay, clipping his knife back onto his hip, though keeping his hand ready there if Jaron decided to continue the argument."I'll give you the same answer as I did to Kaithas."
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#82 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:03 PM

IC:: "Heh. No one's getting in Storage Q. Not without some heavy blasting equipment."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#83 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:05 PM

IC: Matu (Station U):"You wouldn't happen to have any rope or a spare heatstone or lightstone, would you?" Matu asked after taking a moment to rummage through his bag. "What about a piece of candy or something sweet? It's impossible to find anything of the sort nowadays, especially when it's all been gorged in the first few days."At Quoribay's mention of a scavenger hunt, Matu answered quickly to that. "I'll come."

Edited by Mr. Wade, Oct 06 2012 - 04:05 PM.

  • 0

#84 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:05 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:"Hmm... well, I'm not sure whether I wish that wasn't true or if I'm glad that it is." Vertak said.Not for the first time however, he wished that he'd been able to receive the experimental upgrades from The Shadowed One. Having control over gravity could solve all of his problems. Well, maybe not all of them, but they would certainly be far easier to deal with."Like I said," Vertak answered Matu, "Less than the minimum. I lost my last heatstone and lightstone when I had to jump down an elevator shaft. I was more preoccupied with surviving the fall than I was making sure I kept the stones. As for candy... well, I wouldn't be wanting to trade that if I had it, would I?" Vertak gave a soft chuckle at the last sentence, but he checked on his person... nothing."Perhaps I'll find something to trade you later."

Edited by Voltex, Oct 06 2012 - 04:07 PM.

  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#85 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:12 PM

IC:(Station U)"Okay Matu, let's go", Quoribay said as he turned around and left station U's main gateway and into the labyrinth beyond, expecting Matu to follow.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#86 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:15 PM

IC-Jaron:"Hold on, Matu," Jaron growled, pulling out one spare lightstone that he had. It was kinda dim, but it should work."What all would you give me for this?"
  • 0

#87 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: Matu (Station U):"Perhaps." Matu said, shouldering on his knapsack in preparation for his trip with Quoribay. "If you guys ever need an extra set of hands, make sure to hit me up. Later fellas-""Hold on, Matu, what all would you give me for this?""Hmmmm..." he thought, noting how dim the stone's light was. "I'll give you one full can for it and maybe something I pick up from my scavenger hunt. Deal?"

Edited by Mr. Wade, Oct 06 2012 - 04:21 PM.

  • 0

#88 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Done with Matu, Jaron and Kaithas for the moment, Vertak spotted a Matoran (Calerix) plugged into the power source. It struck him as odd for a moment that they needed it, before remembering that charging via food and the like was simply something that he had taken for granted before becoming trapped in the tunnels. Curious to see if she would reply, Vertak stopped in front of her and spoke."Hello there, my name is Vertak. What's yours?"
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#89 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:23 PM

IC:(Station U)Without the soft sounds of footsteps behind him, Quoribay glanced back to the Station. He paused, waiting for Matu to finish the trade and follow.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 06 2012 - 04:23 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#90 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:30 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron thought for a moment, before pulling out something else-a small, though well-crafted, sgian dubh he'd found, one that had most likely been discarded by a now-dead Matoran."And if I threw this in?"
  • 0

#91 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:39 PM

IC: Matu (Station U):Now it was Matu's turn to think, knowing he already owned a utility knife but what Jaron was offering was much more versatile as a backup weapon. Still, he could live without it and probably end up with something similar if he looked hard enough."One can and something of about equal value I can find. Is there anything in particular you want?"
  • 0

#92 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:45 PM

IC-Jaron:"A spare heatstone, or some sort of cloak," Jaron said. "Something just as useful, but in a different way."
  • 0

#93 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:47 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)She started for a second before lifting her head, meeting the Gravity Matoran's eyes."Huh? Oh, my name is Calerix. Pleased to meet you."Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#94 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:52 PM

IC:(Station U)Nichou Held his heatstone, leaned against a wall, and tried to get some rest.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 06 2012 - 04:52 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#95 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:53 PM

IC- Tyaz (Station U):He silently watched the transaction as he sharpened the blade mounted on the back of his hammer. Ol' Rukty would be seeing action today, and a lot of it, too, by the sounds of it."So," he asked no one in particular. "When do we get this movable feast underway?"
  • 0

#96 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 04:59 PM

IC: Matu (Station U):"I'll do what I can." Matu agreed, concluding their session of barter. "Either we can do the exchange later or trade one of your objects for one can. That way, you'll stay happy if I don't hold up my end of the bargain." Meaning if he didn't come back alive."Your choice."

Edited by Mr. Wade, Oct 06 2012 - 04:59 PM.

  • 0

#97 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:01 PM

IC:(Station U)Quoribay was getting impatient with the trading. "Hurry up", he said.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#98 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:02 PM

IC-Jaron:Wordlessly, Jaron tossed forwards the lightstone, catching the can of food that was tossed back, and he proceeded to walk away. But not before tossing the can so that it would land beside Vertak.That done, he quickly stepped out and back into the tunnels.
  • 0

#99 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:12 PM

IC: Matu (Station U):"Quit your whining, I'm coming." Matu called back, catching the lightstone just as Jaron left his sights. He stuffed it in his bag before catching up to Quoribay, relieving the Fe-Matoran of the wait. He took only a moment to stare at the entrance of the dark tunnels awaiting him, swallowing his fear. No matter how many times he'd been out there, knee-deep in perilous territory, it was impossible to get used to it. The mere thought combined with memories of his past experiences were enough to spark an instinctive, primal fear."Lets go."
  • 0

#100 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:12 PM

IC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak was about to speak to Calerix when the can landed beside him. His hand immediately went to his knife, but when Jaron left to re-enter the tunnels, Vertak relaxed again.Distracted, Vertak crouched by the can and looked at it. He'd been getting on fine so far, although he was feeling weaker than his normal strength... and it was true that he really didn't have anything to trade Matu... wordlessly, he picked up the can. Jaron had meant it for him and so he'd take it; Vertak picked it up,mentally acknowledging that, sometime before he or JAron died, he'd have to do the Matoran a favour."Hey! Wait up!" He called to Matu and Quoribay. "I'll come too."Vertak stood to his feet and jogged over, glancing over to Nichou as he passed."Would you like to come?" He asked his first companion.
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#101 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:16 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)She watched, with a hint of amusement in her eyes, though nobody could really see them behind the purple visor of her Huna. "So much for that.." she muttered, smirk creeping onto her face. Calerix then took a glance around the room, seeing who was still within.OOC: Open for interactions.Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#102 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:19 PM

IC:: "Wait up! I'll take you to my storage room!"
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#103 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:26 PM

IC:(Station U)"Uh, no. I've got work to do... and... stuff. Just... try to be careful," Nichou nervously answered. Those tunnels really gave him the creeps.IC:(Station U)"Okay, lets move. Kaithas, lets first scavenge somewhere else," Quoribay told his followers. "Watch our back, Matu", he ordered. The companions moved through the maze of tunnels with cautious footsteps. Quoribay wielded his disc launcher, ready to club any rotters that came near. Luckily the quartet didn't encounter any, and successfully entered one of the smaller work rooms. It was about 6 meters long and 4 meters wide. With the small illumination from the lightstones they carried, they could make out multiple blood spatters on the floor and lower walls. There were a few small closets spaced throughout the room, and half finished projects could be seen on work tables, with machines nearby that had been almost entrirely stripped bare for parts and because of battle damage. A few crates in a pile of crates on the side of the room had already been broken into and robbed of their contents, but the deeper ones in the pile were still intact. "Kaithas, watch the door," he said as he looked through the pile of crates for anything worth keeping.OOC: Is everyone ready for a rotter attack? if you object to this idea, tell me.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 06 2012 - 05:27 PM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#104 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:29 PM

IC- Tyaz (Station U):He followed along, slinging the Fist of Rukt over his back, and clutching his shield tightly. His bag was empty, just in case he found something worth scavenging out there.OoC: I'm in!

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta, Oct 06 2012 - 05:30 PM.

  • 0

#105 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:30 PM

IC-Jaron:Once he was sure the others had left, hearing the door closed behind them, Jaron walked back in-he attempted to look disgusted with himself, but he couldn't, as he went and sat over by Calerix."So," he said, trying to start up a conversation. "I think you're one of the few Matoran I haven't seen much. Calerix, right?"
  • 0

#106 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:35 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Yep," She replied, giving him a tired, but welcoming smile."I'm usually down in Storage Z, which is why you probably don't see me often."Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#107 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:35 PM

IC- Tyaz (Station U):He followed along, slinging the Fist of Rukt over his back, and clutching his shield tightly. His bag was empty, just in case he found something worth scavenging out there.OoC: I'm in!

OOC: Please refer to my post in the discussion topic, notify me there if I'm mistaken.Also Bulik, I am opposed. :P jkIC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak clipped the can onto his waist and pulled out his dagger, readying for a rotter attack. He had a nasty feeling... an intuition that had served him well many times in battle, and one that had been proven to more often than not be accurate within the tunnels the past several days."Look quickly." Vertak ordered. "I don't like the idea of being trapped in this room."

  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#108 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:38 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded, leaning back against the recharge station, taking a few moments to relax."It's just great fun being down here, isn't it?" he asked sarcastically, giving a lazy grin. "At least Z is somewhat safe, compared to the rest of it all."
  • 0

#109 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:48 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Quite true, indeed. Though that's probably because of it just being so far down. Unlike Station S, which the rotters got to.." Calerix trailed off, expression one of deep thought. "I wonder if the rotters would be affected by acid... They're noted to be too damp for fire to really work, but acid would have almost the same effect without the dampness control... Though, it's not like there's any acid down here." She ended her sentence with a small half-laugh, half-huff sort of thing, rolling her eyes at the outrageous, at least to her, theory. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#110 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:48 PM

IC:(Tunnels)Quoribay found a sandwich shoved in-between two crates. He hastily put it in his pack, but he wondered why it was in such an odd place. He quickly deduced, due to the carnage and gore in the room, the worker didn't have time to get his snack before he was slaughtered.OOC: Anyone opposed to a rotter attack, speak now or forever hold our peace.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#111 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:51 PM

IC-Jaron:"Who knows," Jaron said, laughing slightly himself. "But it would be fun to just drop a rotter in a pit of acid. They wouldn't even know they dissolved in it until three weeks after that'd happened."
  • 0

#112 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:56 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)She broke into small chuckles of laughter herself, grinning broadly even as she laughed. Her heartlight was much more bright than it had been when she entered, showing that the old machine still worked to regain energy, even after all it had been through."Though, that's assuming it realizes the fact at all."Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#113 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:58 PM

IC-Jaron:"True, true," Jaron said, looking towards the door that everybody had rather quickly run out of."How long, do you think, before they all get attacked by rotters?"
  • 0

#114 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:02 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)Calerix, feeling she had enough energy to last her awhile, unclicked the device before addressing Jaron's question. She thought for a second, before smirking and speaking."Certainly shorter than it'll take a rotter to realize it's dissolving in acid."OOC: EDIT: grargh i hat typos Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!, Oct 06 2012 - 06:03 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#115 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:06 PM

IC-Jaron:"Most definitely," Jaron agreed. "Hopefully they'll make it out without too many problems, nyah?"
  • 0

#116 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,421 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:08 PM

IC: Vertak, Work Room:Vertak noticed the other Matoran find a sandwich, but said nothing as it was silently pocketed. He didn't want to eat a sandwich that had been left inside a room like this. Feeling nervous and claustrophobic, Vertak stepped towards the doorway, preparing to leave.
  • 0

7_army_update.jpg


#117 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:20 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Nyah.. I guess," She replied, still smiling from their amusing discussion. "So, what are you planning to do next?"Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#118 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,454 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:22 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron shrugged. "No plans, I guess," he answered. "I don't even have a set place of residence down here, after all. It shows how I never plan beyond the next minute tops." He thought for a moment."Unless you count taking weapons with me because I plan to kill any rotter that thinks eating me would be a good idea."
  • 0

#119 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,130 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:27 PM

OOC: I'm down for a Rotter attack.IC: Matu (Tunnels):It wasn't so much the room that made Matu's skin crawl and insides squirm but more so the blood stains on the walls. Rotters were all over the place and happy to jump you from seemingly nowhere but what distinguished this room from the tunnels was that those abominations had left their mark here. Once, he'd opened a closet only to find a zombie burst into his face, thus he avoided the ones in the room for now and made his way over to examine the machinery. Most of it had already been taken apart, its parts scavenged with the exception of a few rusty gears and nails with dried blood caked onto them."Useless." Matu muttered, stepping over to a nearby closet, wrench in hand. With a bit of a shaky hand, he slowly opened it a crack and peered through it with his lightstone illuminating some of the inside until he concluded there was no malicious creature awaiting him this time. Matu entered, speedily searching the shelves for anything valuable and walked out with a half empty tube of super glue. Believing they'd spent enough time in this room, he hobbled off to rejoin Vertak."Hurry up. Best not to stay in one spot for too long."
  • 0

#120 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:35 PM

IC- Tyaz (Tunnels):Not much was around. He steeled himself, attempting to ignore the blood caked on the wall. He found a burnt-out lightstone, and nothing else."Nada," he said, the Fist at the ready.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users