Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

The Dark and the Dead

RPG Bionicle Zombie

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#121 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:39 PM

IC: LondarLondar continued to snore on the rock.OOC: Open for interaction
  • 0

#122 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:40 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"True, though that's what everyone is planning. Unless they're crazy." She stood and stretched, offering a hand to the still-seated Jaron. "Any interest in scouting out level Y? I've been wondering what's hidden there, whether it's a Station or Storage."Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#123 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,656 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:45 PM

IC: Vertak, Work Room:Vertak froze. He reached a trembling hand out slowly to grab the lightstone in Matu's hand, taking it from the Matoran."Did you hear that?" He whispered. "Outside..."He took a step until he was directly in the doorway, knife held ready to swing and the lightstone stretched out......and he freaked, choking on a scream and remaining silent as he stumbled back into the room, shoving the lightstone into Matu's hand. He readied his knife again and rubbed his arm worriedly."I... I advise leaving now." Vertak said. "Whoever worked here... outside... half..."Half what he would not say, for the picture had been too grisly for him to describe.
  • 0

Join a BZPower story!

 

bzp_banner.jpg

 

^Click for the Topic^


#124 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 15-February 09
  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:46 PM

IC- Tyaz (Tunnels):"If it means bashing a few rotters," he grinned, "then I'm in."IC- Pura (Tunnels):Noise. And it wasn't rotters. The mutated Plasma Matoran cocked his head to one side, and followed the noise. Voices. Speaking, or in his head? No, not in his head-- the ones in his head didn't echo like that. His talons click-clicked quietly against the stone, his head bobbing with every step. He had the predatory appearance of a bird of prey, which didn't help him with Matoran.
  • 0

#125 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:49 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron gratefully accepted the hand up, and nodded."There's little else to do here," he said. "So why not?"
  • 0

#126 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 15-February 09
  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:52 PM

IC- Pura (Tunnels):There the rotters were. They were honing in on the Matoran. He felt conflicted: should he run, and live to fight another day? Or should he help? He balanced the options in his mind: on one hand, he was a Matoran, albeit mutated; on the other, because he was mutated, he was attacked more often. It was a difficult choice. He owed nothing to them. Krom, he could move in once the rotters had finished them. Help? Run? Wait? All of these thought cluttered his mind.
  • 0

#127 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:57 PM

IC: Kaithas grinned, pulling out his katana.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Oct 06 2012 - 09:33 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#128 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

  • 15-February 09
  • 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:58 PM

OoC: :lol:IC- Tyaz swung his hammer into a rotter's head, and blocked a blow from another. With a quick swing, he used the blade on the back to sheer it in half.
  • 0

#129 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,143 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 07:19 PM

IC: Matu (Tunnels):"Hey!" Matu complained, just about ready to bash Vertak's skull with his wrench after the Ba-Matoran snagged his lightstone. He stood off to the side, observing Vertak as he stepped off into the doorway, an intense fear gripping his heart at the mention of a sound. Suddenly, he'd lost his cool and sloppily made his way back, returning the glowing stone to Matu illuminated both of their faces.What Vertak had seen obviously set something off inside of him and as a result, set off warning signs blaring inside of Matu. He'd already deduced that the corpse of the worker previously posted in this room was what caused Vertak to flip. Or so he thought. Matu didn't blame him. Some things were best left unseen yet here they all were.Suddenly, a thought occurred to him."Hold up." Matu said, paranoid. "What did you see? Because if what you saw was a corpse, it might just decide now would be a fine dandy time to come back to life and eat us alive."
  • 0

#130 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,656 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 07:23 PM

IC: Vertak, Work Room:"Well..." Vertak said. "If I said that we are so totally boned if we stay here, does that answer your question? I don't think he's gonna eat us anytime soon - he only had an arm left - but if the corpse is here, the rotters are nearby."He turned to the other two, still searching, and yanked both of them back towards the door."We're leaving, now." He ordered. "There's a body outside the door, fresh, and rotters are undoubtedly eagerly rushing down the tunnels to greet us and our flesh immediately."
  • 0

Join a BZPower story!

 

bzp_banner.jpg

 

^Click for the Topic^


#131 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,722 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 07:53 PM

OOC: Oh dear me, it looks like a couple of players haven't quite grasped the concept behind the rotters being a valid threat rather than walking punching bags. Whatever shall I do...IC: On Kaithas' next slash his blades failed to cut completely through the rotter's waist. Maybe it wasn't quite as sharp as he thought it was, maybe the sheer mass of putrefying flesh and rusting armour was too cloying for him to cut through...whatever it was, his knife stuck fast. The jarring impact was enough to shock him for a moment as the natural rhythm of his fighting was thrown off, and that moment was all the undead horror needed. It grabbed hold of the arm holding the knife currently embedded in its mid-section and, though only a Matoran, squeezed with enough strength that Kaithas' arm just shattered and splintered like an old twig. Pain lanced up his ruined arm like a horde of angry blades stabbing right into his head.Beset by two rotters, Tyaz was hard pressed to defend himself. He'd hacked one decently enough but the other struck at him once again. This time when he tried to block with his hammer he was hit with such a mighty wallop the haft of his weapon was forced back right into his face. There was a crisp cracking sound as his Kanohi was fractured, dropping to the ground in five jagged pieces. Already his strength was waning and his vision began to blur. He needed to get out before he lost consciousness altogether and began a free lunchOOC: Remember: You are not Ash Williams. These things are more than match for you, so you need to play it smart and cautious, not just charge into things

Edited by Lord of Adders Black, Oct 06 2012 - 07:54 PM.

  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#132 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 08:11 PM

OOC: This is the biggest retcon I've ever done.

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Oct 06 2012 - 09:32 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#133 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 08:51 PM

IC: HithynThe Fe-Matoran, much to her relief was not noticed, but when she reached her destination, the charging station, she noticed two other Matoran, speaking of journeying to lower levels.Nervously, hesitantly, Hithyn stopped her advance, half-hidden in the shadows. With a slight tremor in her voice, she began to speak."Can I go?" She asked, her voice a shaky whisper. Her eyes were pure insanity, burning with a fire of madness. "I want to go lower. It isn't safe here."OOC: That would be Jaron & Calerix, in case you're unsure of whom I am refering.
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#134 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:29 PM

IC: LondarLondar continued to snore, completely unaware of what was going on. Then, he woke up and rubbed his eyesOOC: Open for interaction. Can somebody direct me to the fight?
  • 0

#135 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:32 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron's eyes snapped over to Hithyn, looking carefully down at her, multiple possibilities running through his mind. Eventually, though, he decided on one of them-she was, obviously, insane, but also afraid of just about anything near-mainly, the rotters. She shouldn't cause harm-and if she would prove to do that, she would be easy to subdue. He grinned at Hithyn, waving her over."I can't see why not," he said to her, looking over to Calerix for approval.
  • 0

#136 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:33 PM

IC: "Want me to take you to my storage room?"
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#137 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,143 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:18 PM

IC: Matu (Abandoned Work Room):A dead body in your vicinity susceptible to infection was bad news enough. A fresh one simply meant death was right around the corner and for the Rotters, their little band was just another meal.How unlucky for them to run into their enemy so soon, if at all even."You don't have to tell me twice." Matu replied, just about ready to book it.

Edited by Mr. Wade, Oct 06 2012 - 11:19 PM.

  • 0

#138 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 07:44 AM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Of course. The more Matoran we have, the better we'll be able to overcome any viable problems."She carefully worded her sentence, as to not scare the timid Matoran that wanted to go with the group. Calerix could also see that the Fe-Matoran wasn't quite right in her mind, but still was a Matoran. To Calerix, that was good enough for her.'Though, in that case...'She called out in a voice loud enough to fill the room, but not too loud. Only a hair over normal speaking levels, really."Would anyone else care to explore Level Y?"Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#139 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:46 AM

IC: LondarLondar heard something about station y but didn't hear it clearly as he was still half asleep. "What?" he called back.
  • 0

#140 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 11:24 AM

IC:(No Man's Land)The Five matoran were looking for food like a pack of wild dogs, picking up anything they found that they could eat, no matter how rotten it was. Quoribay found a can of Beans. Another matoran in the group found a half empty journal and a charcoal pencil. Yet another found a water bottle, which was quickly emptied and put in his pack for later. An interesting find by another matoran was a bottle of whiskey, stashed inside a pot by a worker from years ago that didn't want to get caught drinking on the job. One matoran ripped the iron supports from a barrel, to be forged later into weapons and defenses. Quoribay Decided that he should bring some wooden planks to start a fire back at the station. That was when it began. Thump.They heard a noise that made all of their eyes widen.Thump. Thump.They all looked franticly around the room, trying to find the source of the sound.Thump THUMP thump.Weapons were drawn.THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP!Like a swarm of angry bees waking up from their slumber, more undead fists joined the drumbeat of death.WHAM!A rotted fist broke Through the steel door to one of the closets; or what they though as a closet. In actuality, it was a door to another work room. They all wanted to scream in horror, but they knew it would just give them away. Fast as lightning, Quoribay instinctively bashed the hand with the weight of his disc launcher, making a horrid crack as all the bones inside the hand shattered. The chorus of beatings continued on the door. Holes were puncher through. Quoribay backed away. Matu tried to open the doorway out for them to escape. A moment later he cried out, "The door is locked!". Quoribay tossed one of his crudely made lock picks to Matu. "Use this to try to open it!"he said as he turned one of the wooden work tables on it's side. "Everyone else, get behind this and hold them off until the door gets open!". A tear rolled down his cheek as he whispered, "May Mata Nui save our souls". The door the rotters were pounding collapsed, revealing five disgusting being, that were, before the plague infected them, were matoran. The started slowly shuffling across the room. One's jaw was dislocated, revealing a horrid array of half-rotted sharp teeth on his mandibles. The five alive matoran heard saw a colossus join the ranks of the 5 other rotters- a skakdi. It's spines scraped the top of the room, and it let out a fearsome roar. One arm was almost completely rotted through and acted like a mini battering ram. The other arm had wicked sharp claws, stained by blood.And then the rotters marched forward to begin the massacre.OOC: Ok, guys, heres the TL;DR. Each matoran got one of the items, which I consider of equal value. The first one to claim a certain item in public graffiti gets that item. Matu is picking the lock to the only escape route, so he isn't fighting. the escape route won't open until I say so. These rotters are about 3 times the strength of a normal matoran, so be careful. You just need to hold the line until the door is unlocked. You each have a good chance of survival if you play well. Before I continue the fight as rotters, I'll wait for all 4 of you in my scavenging party to get a post. I don't recommend fighting the skakdi. The primary objective for now is to slow them down until matu can unlock the door. Got it?
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#141 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 11:27 AM

IC-Jaron:"Calerix, you're such a bad person," Jaron joked. "You just woke up a sleeping Matoran."
  • 0

#142 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 21-October 11
  • 4,143 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:03 PM

IC: Matu (Abandoned Work Room):Instinctively, Matu ran for the nearest exit possible, putting a hand on a doorknob and twisted it open. Well, tried to at least. The door was locked shut, earning a vulgar series of words to spill from his mouth while he fumbled with the knob and slammed his weight into the door. Normally, it wouldn't budge but fear and panic partially clouded logic, forcing one to act on the spot based purely on instinct."The door's locked!" he announced, turning around to face his companions five horrid creatures, whose sight made things all the more worse. Quoribay, quick to respond, tossed what appeared to be a makeshift lock pick. "Use this to try to open it!It looked rather sketchy but it was all they got for the moment so Matu didn't take a moment to second-guess the object and set straight to work. If they ever made it out of this room alive, he'd make sure to have a few lock picks handy next time. His mind raced at a million miles an hour, hands trembling while he fiddled with the lock, attempting his best to ignore the fearsome sounds in the background and get a hold of himself. As expected, it was easier said than done."Come on, come on, come on..."
  • 0

#143 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:11 PM

OOC: cue Captain Kirrahe. WE WILL HOLD THE LINE.IC: Kaithas grimaced, putting away his newly found pencil and notebook. He drew his katana and twirled it once, moving toward Matu with the intent to guard him.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#144 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,656 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:24 PM

IC: Vertak, Work Room:His thoughts had still been on the fresh corpse outside as he wondered why Quoribay wouldn't leave, when he heard the thumps and then Matu shouting about a locked door. Vertak ripped off the iron supports of a barrel, clipping them onto his back as he grabbed his knife and shield."Oh Mata-Nui help us..." He whispered, standing beside Quoribay. "Alright, they say the best offense is a good defense, so let's stick to that, shall we?"
  • 0

Join a BZPower story!

 

bzp_banner.jpg

 

^Click for the Topic^


#145 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:28 PM

IC:(No Man's Land)"Good Idea," Quoribay replied to vertak as he put his disk launcher in his pack and drew both his dirks.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#146 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 01:38 PM

IC: Calerix (Station U)She shot a half-glare, half-eye roll at Jaron, which ended up looking more like a 'really?' expression than anything else, before turning back to the general direction the call came from and responding. "There is a group heading to Level Y to scout out the Storage and possibly Station there. You are welcome to join."Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#147 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 02:55 PM

IC-Jaron:"Seeing as it's low enough there shouldn't be any rotters, we shouldn't have to use you as bait," Jaron called out, a grin on his face. "So trust me, it's perfectly safe for you to come. I'm almost certain."
  • 0

#148 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 04:33 PM

IC: "I might be able to slow down the Skadi. But you guys will owe me a rope and a hook." Kaithas flipped his blade so it was facing backward.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#149 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 19-July 12
  • 3,752 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 05:31 PM

IC: LondarLondar walked in the direction of the call.OOC: Can somebody direct me to the fight?
  • 0

#150 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,265 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 06:25 PM

IC: HithynBeing in the presence of other Matoran had visibly relaxed Hithyn, though she still anxiously watched the distant shadows, eyes sharp and observant.At the mention of bait, she instinctively stepped back, slightly moving away, not understanding the humor in discussing using someone as bait for the rotters.
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#151 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 06:48 AM

IC: LondarLondar walked in the direction of the call.OOC: Can somebody direct me to the fight?

OOC: The fight is in a remote room that nobody knows where it is, so you can't really jump into it. Don't worry, there will be many other fights in this RPG and you still might get a chance to fight when we are doing our escapade to Station U.Anyways, I'll start the fight now, since you don't want to wait any longer and we have decided who gets a certain item.IC:(No Man's Land)"I'll give you anything if we can make it out alive," Quoribay said. As the Rottters got close, one of the five matoran rotters fell on all fours and scrambled towards Tyaz and kaithas, along with another walking rotter matoran. The three other matoran rotters targeted Quoribay and Vertak, clawing holes in the overturned wooden table they were hiding behind. Matu continued trying to unlock the door, but seconds felt like months in the heat of this battle. The skakdi lumbered around slowly; the crates and other miscellaneous junk got in the way of it's massive body, making it walk at a sluggish pace.OOC: Okay guys, I've sent the rotters at various targets, so you can fight those sent in your direction. The skakdi isn't a major threat right now, because he's still on the other side of the room. You can now attack the matoran rotters since they are within weapons range. You just need to delay them a little more to get the door unlocked.Have fun.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#152 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,270 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 07:33 AM

IC: Calerix (Station U)"Really, Jaron?"The Ce-Matoran gave him an unimpressed look. Personally, she didn't see why one would even joke about throwing another Matoran out as bait to the rotters, but perhaps that was just her slightly biased point of view. After all, Calerix would never leave someone behind. Even if it meant being stuck in a room with nothing but one other Matoran and lots of rotters. She shuddered at the thought.Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#153 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 07:36 AM

IC-Jaron:"Eh. Carryover habits from when my unit was still around," Jaron replied. "We'd always joke around that the slowest person'd be used as bait-obviously, we never did that, of course." He smiled slightly, though it was somewhat bitter."If anything, though, one may say we all ended up being bait."
  • 0

#154 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,656 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 10:51 AM

IC: Vertak, Work Room:"Have you got a recosntitute at random disk, or a weakening disk?" Vertak asked. "I'm not sure if anything I have right now is very useful. I need to make myself a sword."He felt eerily calm now that the threat was upon them - doubtless he'd be shaking with fear if they made it out alive (which seemed unlikely), and he'd probably stay inside Station U for hours, but that would be fine..."Oh no you don't." Vertak raised his shield to stop a clawed hand from scratching across his mask.
  • 0

Join a BZPower story!

 

bzp_banner.jpg

 

^Click for the Topic^


#155 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 11:08 AM

IC:(No Man's Land)Quoribay saw a rotter's hand scrape against Vertak's shield. In response, he sliced his dirk through the rotten wrist, ripping through organic matter, but not strong enough to penetrate bone. He used his other dirk to parry another rotter's slash and make a slice that ripped it's horrid face apart.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#156 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 22-July 12
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 11:20 AM

IC: The Unimportant NPC Matoran[Storage Z]The UNPCM walked out of Storage Z's doors and into the corridors. He had stored away the package, and he would now make his way back to Station U. That is, if the rotters didn't get him first.
  • 0

I ain't afraid of no ghost.


#157 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 02:12 PM

IC: Kaithas inhaled deeply. He felt... Alive. He parried a few strikes, each parry cutting deep in to the attacker's hands. "I hate the smell of rotters in the morning. Smells like... nastiness."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#158 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 02:19 PM

IC:(Rotter NPC)The rotter "Beserker" matoran on all fours charged towards kaithas at a slightly faster pace than the other rotters and attempted to swipe kaithas's leg with it's right arm.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#159 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 06:25 PM

IC: Kaithas saw it coming and had his blade ready. He wasn't nearly strong enough to stop the swipe, but he delayed it long enough to jump and avoid it. He slashed about a third through its arm by blocking. "Ugh. Wish I had an axe sometimes."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#160 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 09 2012 - 07:29 AM

IC:(Rotter NPC)But the rotter beserker was undeterred, using his other arm to attempt a diagonal strike at kaithas's right arm.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users