The Dark and the Dead

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC:Hearing a lack of replies, Quoribay shrugged. He laid himself down on the rough floor and attempted to get some rest."What happened?" Nichou asked Vertak.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:(Station U)When Nichou got no reply from vertak, he decided to clear the awkward silence. "So, Kaithas, what is in storage Q?" He asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Vertak, Station U:Vertak shook his head as he re-entered the world, having gone into a daydream while staring at a can of food in his hand. Clipping the can onto his belt and deciding to deal with the issue later, he entered the conversation."Why don't you take us there?" he asked. "Perhaps not your storage, but we could check out Station Q - it should be nearby."OOC: If you ever need me to reply to something and I don't after a day, feel free to send a pm my way.

OOC: Since it seems Grochi/Darkon completely missed my other post... (It's fine guys. :P )Ta da.IC: Calerix (Tunnels)She waited for a while, thinking. 'Perhaps they didn't hear me....'"So, how good are you guys at climbing?" Claerix asked once more to Jaron and Hithyn. She assumed a questioning pose reflexively, hand on her hip and if she had one, her eyebrow would have raised.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Terro"Karz," came a low, almost hushed scoff, "would you keep it down? I could hear you ten Bio away."A pair of cold, calculating eyes scanned the group of survivors, moving from Quoribay to Matu to Nichou to Vertak, then finally settling on Kaithas. The figure stepped forward out of the shadows obscuring his form. Before them stood a Matoran of the Green. He clutched in his hands a drawn bow with an improvised arrow loaded in it. Said arrow was currently pointed at Vertak's head. Slowly, Terro's tensed muscles relaxed and he lowered his weapon."You're lucky I didn't put an arrow through your head."

67tlbk.png

IC:"If I were you I'd be careful where you point that thing," Quoribay retorted, before laying out a wooden plank from the scavenging mission, a heatstone, and a flint in front of the odd group. He put the heatstone nearby to strengthen the coming flames while he scraped a flint against his wrist armor repeatedly, showering a few sparks on the planks. In a few minutes he'd have a good fire going.

IC: TerroTerro crouched by the plank and sat down, hanging the bow over his shoulders by the wire. "You can never be too careful," he said, the tension in his voice gone as well. He gazed down at Quoribay's attempts to start a fire."Look," he advised, "you're never going to get it done that way."He laid the edge of his sword down on the wood and scraped a greenish substance off of it with an arrow. He pulled back abruptly as the heat from the heatstone ignited the plank."Poisonous and flammable," he bragged, gesturing to his sword.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: You can Join us Constructman, if you want.IC:"Well that's good for you, considering poison doesn't do squat to rotters," Quoribay replied, Tossing another plank into the little campfire, as well as a few pieces of scrap metal. He stared at the metal intently, looking for the bright red glow to appear.

IC:Quoribay grinned lazily before turning back to the fire. Some of his scrap metal was now glowing red-hot. Perfect. He used an old wrench he pulled out of his backpack to scoot the metal shards in front of him. He then used the wrench to hold a few down while his other hand began pounding on them with the crude hammer he had, fusing the metal shards into a single larger piece.Nichou decided to come closer to the fire and Told Terro, "I'm Nichou. Nice to meet you"

IC:"Considering we all pretty much are living in a horror story already, I don't think this is a good time," Quoribay responded.

IC:(Station U)Quoribay stayed silent as he hammered away at his work. He tossed a few more shards into the fire."These guys and I," Quoribay said, gesturing towards his allies. "Just got back from scavenging a few minutes ago. Under my lead" He added, to stamp out any insurrection that might come from the newcomers.

OOC: @Toa Kaithas: Oh. Sorry about that, I'll head over there next.Though my Inbox is most certainly not full... :P (Only at 15%, actually)IC: Calerix (Tunnels)"Um... Thanks, but no thanks." She replied, a bit uncertainly but still with a definate answer. 'Never met someone that confident in their abilities.' With a small shrug to herself, Calerix adressed the others again."In that case, we can take the shortcuts."And so she pulled open a closet door, with a ' :x: ' marked into it. It swung open to reveal the contents of the closet: a few left over materials, and a roughly-cut near veritcal passage leading deep into the floors.Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Terro"Yeah," Terro retorted, "but I bet they can't ignore an arrow to the eye."He loaded an arrow and tugged it a few times, carefully examining the workings of the bow."Looks like this bolt is loose. Anyone got a wrench?"
IC:"Here". Quoribay tossed Terro his old wrench and continued smashing his scrap together

IC:"Good idea; if someone finds it after our deaths, they hope fully won't make the same mistakes," Quoribay said grimly, continuosly bashing his shards into larger ingots..