• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Public Graffiti

RPG Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 12:13 PM

Oh hang on, I just had an idea.

Not a very good one, but an idea nevertheless.

And, at the same time, I'm not sure how much of a business there is down below the Coliseum. =P Nonetheless, with the changes, approved.. but you better find someone to sell those weapons too. xD-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#42 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:23 PM

IC:(Station U)Nichou was annoyed with Jaron's boasting. Why should he assume he is the leader? Nichou thought. I wonder if this guy will ever shut up?

I fail to see what you classify as boasting. xPAnd I fail to see how jumping in to mess with everybody in typical Jaron fashion is assuming he is the leader.

#43 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:26 PM

IC:(Station U)Nichou was annoyed with Jaron's boasting. Why should he assume he is the leader? Nichou thought. I wonder if this guy will ever shut up?

I fail to see what you classify as boasting. xPAnd I fail to see how jumping in to mess with everybody in typical Jaron fashion is assuming he is the leader.

The way you're writing him. Having him acting cocky towards Vertak, whom several have actually already begun to gravitate towards, as well as having him trying to get everyone to give him a status update of what's going on.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#44 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:27 PM

I'm just gonna say write now that Jaron is always cocky. And, frankly, he asked if there was any news, not saying "Tell me everything that's happened."EDIT: Before Lev magically jumps in and corrects me, I'll say that all puns are intentional in my posts here.

Edited by Kal Grochi, Oct 06 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#45 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:32 PM

I'm just gonna say write now that Jaron is always cocky. And, frankly, he asked if there was any news, not saying "Tell me everything that's happened."EDIT: Before Lev magically jumps in and corrects me, I'll say that all puns are intentional in my posts here.

I've got no problems with it, personally. But Vertak does. I don't know if you've played an RPG with me before, but Vertak is a character that likes to be in charge. And in this RPG, he also happens to be leaning more on the "quick to anger" side, on account of what he has been through.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#46 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:34 PM

I'm going to laugh if they end up as the quintessential pair of angry rivals that every RPG seems to have.

#47 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:36 PM

And how should our characters know he is always so cocky? :sly:

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#48 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm going to laugh if they end up as the quintessential pair of angry rivals that every RPG seems to have.

I dunno, they might I suppose. Considering the fact of what I have Vertak considering as an option, it could occur.

And how should our characters know he is always so cocky? :sly:

Bulik has a point. :PI'm also wondering exactly how much power within the RPG Bulik and I have. Mainly, I'm wondering if the two of us would be allowed to RP NPCs or Rotters.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#49 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:40 PM

By the simple fact that I would assume, being trapped in the tunnels as they are, they would likely have met each other at least once?

#50 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:42 PM

By the simple fact that I would assume, being trapped in the tunnels as they are, they would likely have met each other at least once?

But from how Jaron is talking, unless you have him lying to Vertak right now about the group thing to save face (which I've kind of written it as he is, but don't worry :P), Jaron and Vertak haven't really met each other. Vertak is just getting to know Jaron now, and Jaron recognizes Vertak because he's become notable as a known member of the Dark Hunters.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#51 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:44 PM

Probably not Nichou. He's just the shy guy that repairs the fort and just now wants to socialize to get rid of the frequent nightmares he has. Jaron makes a lousy first impression to him.

I'm also wondering exactly how much power within the RPG Bulik and I have. Mainly, I'm wondering if the two of us would be allowed to RP NPCs or Rotters.-ibrow

Good point. Hopefully Lord of Adders Black is able to clarify at some point.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#52 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:46 PM

Meh.Although, actually, with Jaron, just from his personality that was originally seen in the BZP RPG, he'd be much more likely to run solo than he would be to get a group with him.So either they're both having some huge misunderstanding, or Jaron went out again after he came back from that group and nobody noticed.

#53 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 03:47 PM

Meh.Although, actually, with Jaron, just from his personality that was originally seen in the BZP RPG, he'd be much more likely to run solo than he would be to get a group with him.So either they're both having some huge misunderstanding, or Jaron went out again after he came back from that group and nobody noticed.

Let's say that. xDAlso herp derp, I forgot to mention Vertak's own failed excursion in the beginning. >.< Next post, next post.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#54 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:04 PM

Jaron is trying to win Vertak's allegiance by bribe.... interesting.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#55 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:05 PM

Is he? I better hop on over to the RPing topic. =P-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#56 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:07 PM

Would it be possible to have a mutated character? Like, not from the plague, but from before the events.

#57 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:07 PM

@ Ibrow: Unless he likes giving away food to people, yes.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 06 2012 - 05:08 PM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#58 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:09 PM

Win over allegiance? No. But he was there to hear Vertak's comment about having less than the bare minimum to survive, or something like that.

#59 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:10 PM

Everyone under the coliseum has barely enough food to survive.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#60 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,456 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:12 PM

And some people just go out scavenging enough that they probably have a bit more than others-or they have enough items to trade they may as well have more than others.And Jaron, even if he may not like Vertak at all, is still going to be a good person.

#61 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:15 PM

Everyone under the coliseum has barely enough food to survive.

I (and by extension, Vertak) know that and took that into account - Vertak is referring to having even less than that. Basically, he's been at Station U for about two hours, having re-charged. He's spent almost every minute before that fleeing through the tunnels from the rotters, and almost died in the process.So some people might have zilch right now, but Vertak has less than zilch.

Would it be possible to have a mutated character? Like, not from the plague, but from before the events.

It depends on how mutated you want your character to be. If they've been mutated to have four arms, extra strength, elemental powers, or something of the like, then no, probably not.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#62 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:26 PM

Like, how the Shadow Matoran were mutated, minus the powers.

#63 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:28 PM

If it's just appearance-wise, with no extra powers or abilities, then it should be fine.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 06 2012 - 05:29 PM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#64 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:31 PM

I don't believe you ever posted your profile here for approval - please do so before RPing.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#65 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:32 PM

He did, Adders approved it on page one.I'm surprised so many are coming on my little expedition.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#66 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 05:36 PM

He did, Adders approved it on page one.I'm surprised so many are coming on my little expedition.

I know. xD There were two, then three, then four. Of course, the more players/characters involved, the more rotters can be sent to attack us! =D-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#67 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:30 PM

Name: PuraTribe: PlasmaGender: MaleAppearance: 1/2Tools: A saw blade he scavenged and now uses as a shieldPersonality: Quiet and flighty, Pura has been on his own since the breakout. He is constantly alert, and wakes at the slightest change in the environment.History: Originally an archivist in Onu-Metru, Pura came in contact with some form of mutagen, which transformed him. Frightened, he fled into the deeper tunnels, until he decided that he would not resign to the level of a Rahi. So he went back and went into stasis, as per his request, and was to be awakened when a cure was found. He stayed that way for close to a hundred years before the Dark Hunters came, and an explosion cracked his Stasis Tube. Awakened, he found the city in chaos, and his appearance did not help calm the Matoran. After the virus was released, he struck out and began scavenging.

#68 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:36 PM

I'm also wondering exactly how much power within the RPG Bulik and I have. Mainly, I'm wondering if the two of us would be allowed to RP NPCs or Rotters.

Yes you could do both those things

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#69 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:39 PM

Name: PuraTribe: PlasmaGender: MaleAppearance: 1/2Tools: A saw blade he scavenged and now uses as a shieldPersonality: Quiet and flighty, Pura has been on his own since the breakout. He is constantly alert, and wakes at the slightest change in the environment.History: Originally an archivist in Onu-Metru, Pura came in contact with some form of mutagen, which transformed him. Frightened, he fled into the deeper tunnels, until he decided that he would not resign to the level of a Rahi. So he went back and went into stasis, as per his request, and was to be awakened when a cure was found. He stayed that way for close to a hundred years before the Dark Hunters came, and an explosion cracked his Stasis Tube. Awakened, he found the city in chaos, and his appearance did not help calm the Matoran. After the virus was released, he struck out and began scavenging.

Approved

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#70 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hey, Adders:I'm planning to send my character down to level Y soon. Do you have any plans for what it is, or should I just choose something and go?Zakaro

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#71 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:46 PM

I'm such a bad person, remains now sitting outside a doorway. >.<-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#72 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hey, Adders:I'm planning to send my character down to level Y soon. Do you have any plans for what it is, or should I just choose something and go?Zakaro

All levels have both a Station and a Storage, its just most of the Stations have been broken in the war. The storage will be there though, the question is what's inside it. There'll probably be a few old tunnels, maybe some communal areas or lockers. Good for scavenging

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#73 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 07:10 PM

Oh yeah, and Kaithas welded storage Q shut before the rotters came. Don't open it.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#74 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:02 PM

Kaithas, are you with my group? Because we haven't run into any rotters yet.-ibrow

weissbannerv2.jpg

#75 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 09:29 PM

Oh, we haven't? RETCONNING TIMEZZZZ! LoAB, could you retcon my broken arm?

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#76 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:19 AM

I think the confusion lay in Delta Titan thinking this post meant there were rotters coming, so posted about it with Pura, assuming there was some army on the way. And then you blindly rushed into it thinking they were easy to kill.So yes, the arm can be retconned. And Tyraz' mask. But I shall leave the post as a reminder for you to not try that again :P

#77 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:41 AM

Woah, woah woah! what happened last night? I wasn't able to do the rotter attack because it was getting late, and I had lots of plans for it. Could someone explain what happened and what was retconned?

Edited by Bulik, Oct 07 2012 - 08:42 AM.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#78 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 10:28 AM

A couple of members seemed to think there -was- a rotter attack ongoing and charged headlong into it, making posts saying they were cutting rotters down left right and centre. I had to show them the error of their ways. Then it turned out the rotters they were attacking didn't actually exist and the whole thing got retconned

#79 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,431 posts

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 10:29 AM

Woah, woah woah! what happened last night? I wasn't able to do the rotter attack because it was getting late, and I had lots of plans for it. Could someone explain what happened and what was retconned?

Two members got confused, thought that rotters were already attacking. However, we cleared it up and right now the corpse of the worker from the work room we're in right now is sitting outside the door with only one arm left and on the fresh side of life.-ibrowEDIT: Disappointing. Ninja iBrow got ninja'd.

Edited by Voltex, Oct 07 2012 - 10:30 AM.

weissbannerv2.jpg

#80 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,053 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 10:35 AM

Ok thanks. I'll start the rotter attack officially as soon as I can.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users