Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Public Graffiti

RPG Discussion

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 10:37 AM

Make it as creepy as possible.-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#82 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 11:25 AM

Thats my planAchievement Unlocked: First contact.Remember guys, right now we only need to slow them down to buy time for the lock-picking.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 07 2012 - 11:26 AM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#83 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:08 PM

I'll take the pencil and journal.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#84 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:16 PM

Ok. Kaithas gets the pencil and journal. There are still 3 items up for grabs, people.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#85 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 12:17 PM

I reserve the right to take whichever item I want that hasn't been claimed by Kaithas.EDIT: Taking the supports.

Edited by Voltex, Oct 07 2012 - 12:21 PM.

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#86 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 01:24 PM

I'll take the whiskey. Pretty useful for trading.
  • 0

#87 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 01:25 PM

I guess that means Delta titan sparta gets the water bottle.
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#88 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,126 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 07:47 PM

The door that Quoribay & co. are trying to get through: Is it the door they came in through or another door altogether?
  • 0

#89 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:08 PM

It wasn't specified but I'm assuming it's another door entirely.
  • 0

#90 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,126 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:22 PM

Okay, what's the status of the door they came in through?
  • 0

#91 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:26 PM

I really couldn't tell you, Bulik's the one who's in control of the situation. All I know is that we came in on way, Vertak found another with the fresh corpse of a Matoran and for some reason, we've been directed towards a locked door, therefore being corned.Why do you ask?
  • 0

#92 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,126 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 09:08 PM

Well, I was planning on having Soli come to the rescue (her having had followed them here), but it all hinges on the doors.EDIT: No, the pun was not intentional.

Edited by Emissary to the Void, Oct 07 2012 - 09:09 PM.

  • 0

#93 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 06:31 AM

The door that Quoribay & co. are trying to get through: Is it the door they came in through or another door altogether?

Sorry if I didn't specify; it was the door they came through.anyways, I guess I'll start the fight now, since I know you all are so excited.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 08 2012 - 06:35 AM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#94 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 07:50 AM

I thought I might expand on this character a bit, since he actually goes out adventuring.

He will probably die soon.

Name: The Unimportant NPC Matoran (Name may be revealed later. I can't think of one right now.)Tribe: AirGender: MaleAppearance: The UNPCM is taller than the average Matoran, but not by much. He wears a dark green Hau that is covered in burn marks and has a scar in the shape of a T on the forehead.Tools: The UNPCM carries a large sledgehammer, which he stuck several spikes to.Personality: The UNPCM is rude, rather unfriendly individual who likes delivering his opinions as often and as bluntly as possible. However, he is very protective of others and will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it... Except for Onu-Matoran. He hates Onu-Matoran.History: The UNPCM was, for a long time, an airship pilot who was adept at getting cargo from one place to another. Until one day, several Onu-Matoran, under the influence of the Dark Hunters, loaded a bomb onto a ship he was in charge of. UNPCM barely survived, and has hated all Onu-Matoran ever since. He didn't do much since the rotters arrived, but volunteered to be used as bait to lure some into the Coliseum. He's been stuck down there ever since.

Awaiting approval.


Edited by Bordakh Unit 227, Oct 08 2012 - 07:51 AM.

  • 0

I ain't afraid of no ghost.


#95 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 08:06 AM

I thought I might expand on this character a bit, since he actually goes out adventuring.

He will probably die soon.

Name: The Unimportant NPC Matoran (Name may be revealed later. I can't think of one right now.)Tribe: AirGender: MaleAppearance: The UNPCM is taller than the average Matoran, but not by much. He wears a dark green Hau that is covered in burn marks and has a scar in the shape of a T on the forehead.Tools: The UNPCM carries a large sledgehammer, which he stuck several spikes to.Personality: The UNPCM is rude, rather unfriendly individual who likes delivering his opinions as often and as bluntly as possible. However, he is very protective of others and will go out of his way to help anyone who needs it... Except for Onu-Matoran. He hates Onu-Matoran.History: The UNPCM was, for a long time, an airship pilot who was adept at getting cargo from one place to another. Until one day, several Onu-Matoran, under the influence of the Dark Hunters, loaded a bomb onto a ship he was in charge of. UNPCM barely survived, and has hated all Onu-Matoran ever since. He didn't do much since the rotters arrived, but volunteered to be used as bait to lure some into the Coliseum. He's been stuck down there ever since.

Awaiting approval.

Approved, but also, I have a bunch of custom bionicle names I could lend you if you want.

Edited by Bulik, Oct 08 2012 - 08:06 AM.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#96 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 10:56 AM

Well, if Soli has anything to help Matu unlock the door from the other side, she could probably come. As an explanation for why it's suddenly locked, I'll say that when Vertak (and then, by extension, Matu) was panicking, he shut the door, not realizing that it would lock them in automatically.-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#97 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 11:02 AM

As an explanation for why it's suddenly locked, I'll say that when Vertak (and then, by extension, Matu) was panicking, he shut the door, not realizing that it would lock them in automatically.-ibrow

Yeah, that what I was thinking, but you described it better than I would have.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#98 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 04:34 PM

Wade, I don't think you understood my post clearly (and I probably didn't explain clearly).But, think about this for a second.How rigorous do you think the Dark Hunter training must be? Imagine that, and then multiply it times five, because you're a powerless Matoran keeping pace with the likes of Ancient. THAT is how accurate Vertak's throwing is.Secondly, Vertak wasn't fighting - as such, Matu probably had about two seconds maximum of running before Vertak realized what he was doing. Even in the dark, Vertak could throw it into his eyeball easily (...minus the fact, y'know, that Matu isn't facing him of course) from that distance.The point here is, it is going to hit Matu's leg; I'm leaving where up to you. The knee would probably cripple Matu for the lest of the RPG; the thigh would leave him with a notcieable limp for awhile. Below the knee would hurt a lot, but upon returning to Station U could be fixed fairly quickly. The ankle or foot would hurt a lot, and probably be a little better than the knee.All of those are going to either stop Matu or slow him down. -ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#99 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:06 PM

So you're practically auto-hitting me? It's perfectly legitimate to say your character's got some pretty intense training but to claim it's easy to hit such a small target as the eye, completely unaffected by a dark setting, sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me. The way you say it, it sounds like if Vertak's got a knife in his hand, you're going to get a hole in you no matter what.Who knows, maybe your aim might be off once in a while, maybe your surroundings will come into play, maybe it's a lot harder to hit a smaller target such as limb (mostly the legs), especially while they're moving. Point is, this isn't a 'guaranteed hit' situation like you're saying.I'll let the blade hit but regardless of what you say, a knife to the leg is a pretty serious injury and takes a while to fix.
  • 0

#100 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:12 PM

So you're practically auto-hitting me? It's perfectly legitimate to say your character's got some pretty intense training but to claim it's easy to hit such a small target as the eye, completely unaffected by a dark setting, sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me. The way you say it, it sounds like if Vertak's got a knife in his hand, you're going to get a hole in you no matter what.Who knows, maybe your aim might be off once in a while, maybe your surroundings will come into play, maybe it's a lot harder to hit a smaller target such as limb (mostly the legs), especially while they're moving. Point is, this isn't a 'guaranteed hit' situation like you're saying.I'll let the blade hit but regardless of what you say, a knife to the leg is a pretty serious injury and takes a while to fix.

My aim already was off - had Vertak been alone, the shield throw would mean I need to write myself up a new character. At the same time, if I was in your situation, what are you expecting to get away with? Do you expect Matu to be welcomed back into Station U with open arms?"Hey guys, I'm back! I mean, I just left the other three guys for dead, and the rotters are still on my trail, but I'm alive!"In this setting, Matu's begging to have everyone do their best to rip him apart, but he doesn't know it. Vertak is merciful, but he does what he needs in order to teach a lesson. The lesson here is that you never betray Vertak or any other crew.As for the legs, well, I did consider the back, and that would be even more of a guaranteed hit. And, quite possibly, your character just being dead. So I didn't. Matu's desperate, like all the Matoran. He'll do what he needs to in order to return to Station U alive.

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#101 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,140 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:29 PM

Did I say anything about the repercussions of Matu's actions? No so I don't see why you're bringing them up into a matter concerning a blow. And the way you're saying it makes it seem as if that's exactly what I'm expecting or something great like I'm stupid and you're berating me for it. Not cool.I'm well aware it's going to have a negative impact on his reputation and other matters further on in the game but at the same time, it's understandable and something a lot of people would do. Not everyone's willing to stare right in the face of death and punch it, no matter how worthy its cause. So no, not everyone's going to want him hung from the ceiling, if it even comes close to that.I wouldn't even call it betrayal, more so cowardice but to each their own opinion on that.With that settled, let bygones be bygones and let me edit my post without further trouble.
  • 0

#102 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:00 PM

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#103 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:01 PM

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow

Do they happen to agree on something? What is this.

  • 0

#104 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:20 PM

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow

Do they happen to agree on something? What is this.

>.>Since when did I insist on agreeing? I'm explaining my character's motives for throwing a knife in the opposite direction from where you'd think he would throw it.-ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#105 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:21 PM

I meant Jaron and Vertak.On the dislike of cowardice.
  • 0

#106 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:23 PM

I meant Jaron and Vertak.On the dislike of cowardice.

.__.Oh... well, there you have it. Now Vertak might have the chance at having an ally to pin Matu to the wall and accuse him of cowardice, assuming Jaron is anywhere nearby! :D-ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#107 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:24 PM

Very well... but cowardice still isn't something Vertak appreciates.-ibrow

Do they happen to agree on something? What is this.

>.>Since when did I insist on agreeing? I'm explaining my character's motives for throwing a knife in the opposite direction from where you'd think he would throw it.-ibrow

And also for leaving me and kaithas alone against 3 rotters -_- . But hey, at least I got your shield :P.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#108 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:25 PM

Well, I haven't seen the edited post yet, so chances are Vertak's only about five steps away. He'll be useful in a second.-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#109 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, whatever. Can I keep the shield though? You can try to forge your own with your iron thingies.... does Wade usually take and hour and a half to edit 1 post?
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#110 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, whatever. Can I keep the shield though? You can try to forge your own with your iron thingies.... does Wade usually take and hour and a half to edit 1 post?

No, you can't, and I don't know.What do you mean, forge my own?! I own that shield already! -ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!


#111 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:07 PM

So, finally starting out here.What's going on in the RPG? Anyone looking to interact with a half suicidal Onu matoran philosopher?
  • 0

#112 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:13 PM

Well, I lead 5 matoran on a scavenging mission and into a bunch of rotters, and 2 are defenceless while 1's player is inactive, so kaithasand I are doin all the work. we are in the hallways near station U so anyone can join in right now.And I wonder why Zehvor is looking at the RPG topic so much...
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#113 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,908 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:40 PM

Well, I lead 5 matoran on a scavenging mission and into a bunch of rotters, and 2 are defenceless while 1's player is inactive, so kaithasand I are doin all the work. we are in the hallways near station U so anyone can join in right now.And I wonder why Zehvor is looking at the RPG topic so much...

... because I want to keep track of what's happening for when I join, perhaps? I haven't had a chance to finish my character sheet yet.Just my two cents on the leg thing, that looks like an autohit to me. But I think it would be prudent to wait for your boss to give his sage advise.Now to finish that character...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

  • 0

#114 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 08:17 PM

Well, I lead 5 matoran on a scavenging mission and into a bunch of rotters, and 2 are defenceless while 1's player is inactive, so kaithasand I are doin all the work. we are in the hallways near station U so anyone can join in right now.And I wonder why Zehvor is looking at the RPG topic so much...

... because I want to keep track of what's happening for when I join, perhaps? I haven't had a chance to finish my character sheet yet.Just my two cents on the leg thing, that looks like an autohit to me. But I think it would be prudent to wait for your boss to give his sage advise.Now to finish that character...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The leg thing to me seems alot like an autohit as well, but since he's a Co-GM too, I guess it's legal for him to do that, even if it's slightly immoral. But yeah, I'll just wait for the big man's opinion.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#115 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 08:18 PM

Being Co-GM is not an excuse to autohit somebody, unless it's for a punishment, and I doubt running away from a fight is worth a punishment. It's moreso the fight or flight reflex coming into play.#speakingfromexperience
  • 0

#116 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 08:51 PM

^ I hold that opinion as well
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#117 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 09:10 PM

So, finally starting out here.What's going on in the RPG? Anyone looking to interact with a half suicidal Onu matoran philosopher?

INTERACT WITH ONE OF MY CHARS! PLEASE!


  • 0

I ain't afraid of no ghost.


#118 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 09:10 PM

Where are your characters, what are they doing?
  • 0

#119 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 09:17 PM

One, Kirril, is trying to sell things in Storage Z.

The other, the Unimportant NPC Matoran, is going from Storage Z towards Station U.


  • 0

I ain't afraid of no ghost.


#120 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 09:23 PM

One, Kirril, is trying to sell things in Storage Z.

The other, the Unimportant NPC Matoran, is going from Storage Z towards Station U.

About the UNPCM; I'm still offering to give you a name from my giant list of custom bionicle names. And the UNPCM can join in on the rotter fight in the hallways.

  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users