• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Set Review: Dino 5882 Ambush Attack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 1,449 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 01:25 PM

Posted ImageNot seen since 2010, dinosaurs once again roam the earth. Though in actuality those sets have not been seen since 2005, now it is 2012 and there is no date on the set's box--the giant lizards are attacking again! Today we take a look at the little Ambush Attack, which packs quite a punch. Read on to find out just how nasty the Coelophysis really is.View the full article

#2 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Fragmentation Rampant

• 09-April 10
  • 5,402 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 08:25 PM

I agree that the price is a little high, but the set itself does look really cool.Thanks for reviewing it!

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#3 Offline Hakann-The Bully

Hakann-The Bully
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 31-March 07
  • 441 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 11:45 PM

Sweet! Thanks for reviewing one of the sets I was most interested in this year :) Looks like the price to piece ratio is slightly high, so I'll probably wait for a sale or something :P

Posted Image
Stalwart Defender now, took me long enough XD

#4 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 08-December 10
  • 515 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for the review, first of all!Then, I absolutely agree with the price being a little bit too high. But I do love this set. Look at that gun! It's fantastic! Not a fan of yellow and green, though looks good to have this line back. I still remember the 2005 line, when it was called Dino 2012. Let's wait for 21 December to come, so that we can see if dinosaurs will end the world. :P Jokes apart, nice set and great line. Welcome back, Dino!

halo4-spartans.jpg

#5 Offline that guy from that show

that guy from that show
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 30-August 09
  • 1,152 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 07 2012 - 08:15 PM

I have this set. To spite what is said, it is well worth the money and I can't recommend it highly enough.

That is all

#6 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 6,507 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Oct 08 2012 - 06:18 PM

Both a Firefly and xkcd reference! Well done Ben!This set has always looked too simple to me compared to some of the other Dino sets, but I guess it's still decent if you can get it on sale. Thanks for the review and pictures!:music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users