BIONICLE Sets 2004-2009 for Sale

emily

I'm possibly interested in Vezon and Kardas. How much do you estimate shipping to be?
It would be $7.00 for shipping.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to buy anything right now. You can withdraw me.-ibrow
That is quite alright. Thank you for letting me know!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I don't know how to pm, but I'm interested in Axonn for sure... what's shipping to the Midwest?Possibly matoro? Edit: For some reason, it says I don't have permission to PM. If you can contact me, use mbsanguinius@gmail.com please.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Is it possible you could hold them up to three weeks(about just after thanksgiving)? I should be able to get the money by then.If so, the ones I want are the toa hagah dual pack and Makuta Icarax.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I don't know how to pm, but I'm interested in Axonn for sure... what's shipping to the Midwest?Possibly matoro?Edit: For some reason, it says I don't have permission to PM. If you can contact me, use mbsanguinius@gmail.com please.
Yeah, for whatever reason members are not allowed to use the PM system until they have made ten posts. Could I ask which Matoro you are referring to? I have both Matora Inika and Matoro Mahri for sale. Once I know, I'll calculate the shipping were you to by both Matoro and Axonn or just Axonn, and email you to let you know.
Is it possible you could hold them up to three weeks(about just after thanksgiving)? I should be able to get the money by then.If so, the ones I want are the toa hagah dual pack and Makuta Icarax.
I can hold the sets for three weeks, yes. Just send me a PM when you are ready to continue with the order (or, if you haven't made ten posts at that point, just post in this topic again).

Sorry for bugging you, but I'm new to the site.I actually don't know what a PM is so I wouldn't be able to contact you that way. I also haven't made ten posts yet anyway(you said something about that in other posts).So sorry, but you may have to tell me how to send you the money(I haven't made any purchases online before aside from through official companies).

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

My other post didn't seem to go through, I hope I'm not double posting.I forgot to mention Jaller Mahri when I listed the ones I wanted to hold.So could you please hold it as well?

metroid.gif

Well, I'd like to buy Vezon and Kardas. I suppose we can work this out Via PM.
Certainly. I will send you a message.

I don't know how to pm, but I'm interested in Axonn for sure... what's shipping to the Midwest?Possibly matoro?Edit: For some reason, it says I don't have permission to PM. If you can contact me, use mbsanguinius@gmail.com please.
Yeah, for whatever reason members are not allowed to use the PM system until they have made ten posts. Could I ask which Matoro you are referring to? I have both Matora Inika and Matoro Mahri for sale. Once I know, I'll calculate the shipping were you to by both Matoro and Axonn or just Axonn, and email you to let you know.
I was originally thinking of Matoro Mahri, but as I've just purchased all 6 Toa Mata from eBay ('splurge'), I'd like to simply invest in Axonn.Sorry!Edit: Even though I only have 9 points, my PM system appears to be up and running now. Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I can hold the sets for three weeks, yes. Just send me a PM when you are ready to continue with the order (or, if you haven't made ten posts at that point, just post in this topic again).
Could you hold Jaller Mahri as well?Because of his price, I may even be able to buy him earlier than the rest too(maybe).

metroid.gif

I was originally thinking of Matoro Mahri, but as I've just purchased all 6 Toa Mata from eBay ('splurge'), I'd like to simply invest in Axonn.Sorry!Edit: Even though I only have 9 points, my PM system appears to be up and running now.
No problem, just Axonn is fine. I've sent you a PM to continue the trade.
Could you hold Jaller Mahri as well?Because of his price, I may even be able to buy him earlier than the rest too(maybe).
Is it just me, or did several of your posts you made earlier only appear just now? In any case, I've just seen them for the first time. PM is an abbreviation for Personal Message. It is just the term used for the email system built in to BZPower, but you need to make a certain amount of posts before you can use it (I thought it was ten posts, but apparently it is less).I can definitely add Jaller to your order. You can have him shipped out earlier if you want, but it would probably increase the cost to you since you would have to pay for two mailings. It's up to you, though.Since you can't use the PM system yet, it might be easier to use actual email. My address is tazakk@gmail.com. If you send me a message, we can continue from there. Alternatively, if you don't have an email address, we can continue here. Edited by Tazakk

Thanks!And yes, my posts wouldn't appear, so I tried to post the same thing multiple times.I was getting frustrated, because I couldn't post to let an admin know, and I couldn't PM any of them because I haven't made enough posts. :(Quotes haven't been working right either. :( P.S.; Forgot one other thing; I do have some BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks trading cards, but their pretty played :( , so I don"t know what you would value them at. I was going to show you photos, but it seems you can only post images by copy and pasting the URL( I haven't posted them online), so I was wondering if it would be alright if I emailed you.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE: I am a little swamped with homework, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to catch up on all of the orders this weekend. I may not be able to respond to anything until then, sorry.

Hello again, I was wondering if I can buy something else from you.How much do you want for your Vahki Nuurahk?
He would be $5.00, plus $6.00 shipping, so $11.00 total.

A MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE: I am a little swamped with homework, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to catch up on all of the orders this weekend. I may not be able to respond to anything until then, sorry.
Hello again, I was wondering if I can buy something else from you.How much do you want for your Vahki Nuurahk?
He would be $5.00, plus $6.00 shipping, so $11.00 total.
Okay I'll let you know when I can send you the money. And don't worry about the orders. Your school work is what's important. :)

Are all 6 Voya Nui Matoran still available? If so, I'll take them ^_^ .- :t: :l: :h:
Sure thing. I'll send you a PM.

Is it possible when I order I could buy toa norik separately? I already have Iruini, so I wasn't looking forward to paying for something I already have. :(P.S. I should have the money by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

metroid.gif

Is it possible when I order I could buy toa norik separately? I already have Iruini, so I wasn't looking forward to paying for something I already have. :(P.S. I should have the money by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
If you want, I could send you both Norik and Iruni for $5.00, the price of one. If not, then just Norik is fine. I don't believe I have calculated shipping charges for you yet but I will let you know soon.Also, I just read the addition you made to your previous post. With QFTM cards, I'm looking specifically for ones from the original booster packs (perhaps I said that in the first post, I don't recall). If you have any of those, I would be happy to take some of the final price for the sets off in exchange for them. The condition is not terribly important to me, as the cards are getting more difficult to find and I'm happy to be able to get any at all. You could list card numbers instead of posting pictures. Even so, it is alright if you want to email me to continue the trade, as it could possibly help make this thread slightly more navigable for people trying to read through it.

Hi, I was wondering, would you ship to (Western) Australia? If so, what would a rough estimate of postage be for: Toa Ignika, Maxilos and Spinax, Hewkii Inika, Pridak and Stronius. Without boxes, if you wouldn't mind, as I have no real desire for them and it should make things slightly more economical. As long as shipping isn't outrageous, I will buy them.Thanks. :)

If you want, I could send you both Norik and Iruni for $5.00, the price of one. If not, then just Norik is fine. I don't believe I have calculated shipping charges for you yet but I will let you know soon.Also, I just read the addition you made to your previous post. With QFTM cards, I'm looking specifically for ones from the original booster packs (perhaps I said that in the first post, I don't recall). If you have any of those, I would be happy to take some of the final price for the sets off in exchange for them. The condition is not terribly important to me, as the cards are getting more difficult to find and I'm happy to be able to get any at all. You could list card numbers instead of posting pictures. Even so, it is alright if you want to email me to continue the trade, as it could possibly help make this thread slightly more navigable for people trying to read through it.
Thanks! If your really willing to do that, great! I'll take both then! If I recall correctly, Iruini and Norik came with additional packaging holding the two canisters together. If It's alright, could you ship it without that to reduce the cost(maybe do that with Icarax too, considering the th hight and width of his box)?Oh, about the BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks cards, I don't know how to tell the difference between the starter cards and the booster cards. Also, Because of the condition of some of them, I insist you see photos of them before you make a decision. I should be able to PM you soon considering this is my ninth post so I can probably show you the photos through that. Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Hi, I was wondering, would you ship to (Western) Australia? If so, what would a rough estimate of postage be for: Toa Ignika, Maxilos and Spinax, Hewkii Inika, Pridak and Stronius. Without boxes, if you wouldn't mind, as I have no real desire for them and it should make things slightly more economical. As long as shipping isn't outrageous, I will buy them.Thanks. :)
It is a little difficult for me to say at the moment, but shipping could range anywhere between $16.00 to $25.00, probably somewhere in the middle. I don't know if that sounds excessive or not, but if it sounds acceptable I can figure out a definite price and we can proceed with the order from there. In the case that we continue, would you like the canisters to be shipped, or discarded alongside the boxes?Thank you!
Thanks! If your really willing to do that, great! I'll take both then! If I recall correctly, Iruini and Norik came with additional packaging holding the two canister[s together. If It's alright, could you ship it without that to reduce the cost(maybe do that with Icarax too, considering the th hight and width of his box)?Oh, about the BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks cards, I don't know how to tell the difference between the starter cards and the booster cards. Also, Because of the condition of some of them, I insist you see photos of them before you make a decision. I should be able to PM you soon considering this is my ninth post so I can probably show you the photos through that.
Sure, I can ship them without the boxes. If it helps, QFTM cards numbered 101 through 220 are booster pack exclusive cards. Before that are cards found in the Theme Decks, and after is Rahi Challenge.

Sounds fine to me, and discard the canisters. :)EDIT: My apologies, but could I also get Mantax, Lhikan and Kikalano and the Karzahni set? I've just realised I could really use some of the former's parts for an MOC I'm working on, and the latter two are really awesome and I'd end up buying them anyway, haha. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Edited by th!nk

It is a little difficult for me to say at the moment, but shipping could range anywhere between $16.00 to $25.00, probably somewhere in the middle. I don't know if that sounds excessive or not, but if it sounds acceptable I can figure out a definite price and we can proceed with the order from there. In the case that we continue, would you like the canisters to be shipped, or discarded alongside the boxes?Thank you!
Thanks! If your really willing to do that, great! I'll take both then! If I recall correctly, Iruini and Norik came with additional packaging holding the two canister[s together. If It's alright, could you ship it without that to reduce the cost(maybe do that with Icarax too, considering the th hight and width of his box)?Oh, about the BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks cards, I don't know how to tell the difference between the starter cards and the booster cards. Also, Because of the condition of some of them, I insist you see photos of them before you make a decision. I should be able to PM you soon considering this is my ninth post so I can probably show you the photos through that.
Sure, I can ship them without the boxes. If it helps, QFTM cards numbered 101 through 220 are booster pack exclusive cards. Before that are cards found in the Theme Decks, and after is Rahi Challenge.
Sorry for the excess parts of the quote, I'm still not used to using it.Just to make it clear, I still want the canisters, just not the extra thing holding them together(Iruini and Norik) and Icarax's box(Sorry if you already understood that, but I wanted to make sure).I checked the cards, and found out they were from the starter deck.:(Also, there might be others I want, but just in case something happens and I somehow can't get anything(I hope not!), I only wanted you to hold the ones I really want.

metroid.gif

How much is it for Vakama hordika, Nidhiki, and Evo and Nex?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

TO EVERYONE WAITING FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATES: These will come tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

Sounds fine to me, and discard the canisters. :)EDIT: My apologies, but could I also get Mantax, Lhikan and Kikalano and the Karzahni set? I've just realised I could really use some of the former's parts for an MOC I'm working on, and the latter two are really awesome and I'd end up buying them anyway, haha. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Its no trouble, I'd be glad to add those sets to the order.
Sorry for the excess parts of the quote, I'm still not used to using it.Just to make it clear, I still want the canisters, just not the extra thing holding them together(Iruini and Norik) and Icarax's box(Sorry if you already understood that, but I wanted to make sure).I checked the cards, and found out they were from the starter deck. :(Also, there might be others I want, but just in case something happens and I somehow can't get anything(I hope not!), I only wanted you to hold the ones I really want.
No worries about the quotes, I think it must've taken me years to figure them out myself. :PI assumed that you did still want the canisters, but I appreciate the clarification. It's always nice to know things for certain.Too bad about the cards! I'm sure I'll still track them down yet, though. Thanks for offering them, even though they didn't turn out to be the right ones.
How much is it for Vakama hordika, Nidhiki, and Evo and Nex?
$23.00, plus shipping charges. I have only just discovered that Nidhiki's box has suffered a large dent in it's left side, so you may want to take that in to account before we proceed. Edited by Tazakk

I'm terribly sorry, but stuff just came up and I won't be able to order anything! !!!Next time I'll make certain first.I'm really sorry!! :(

metroid.gif

Oh, well, in that case Icarax is available, which works for me. Could I get that as well as Takanuva (2008) in addition to my previous things? This would make the order:Toa Ignika, Maxilos and Spinax, Hewkii Inika, Pridak, Stronius, Mantax, Lhikan and Kikalano, The Karzahni Set, Takanuva (08) and Makuta Icarax.If you're willing to throw in the other four Barraki at half price ($10 for 4 rather than $20 for all four), I'll grab them, Nocturn, and Skrall too? Hope you don't mind me asking, either way :P

Edited by th!nk

I'm terribly sorry, but stuff just came up and I won't be able to order anything! !!!Next time I'll make certain first.I'm really sorry!! :(
That's fine! Sometimes unexpected things come up, I can't hold you responsible for that. Thank you for your time!
Oh, well, in that case Icarax is available, which works for me. Could I get that as well as Takanuva (2008) in addition to my previous things? This would make the order:Toa Ignika, Maxilos and Spinax, Hewkii Inika, Pridak, Stronius, Mantax, Lhikan and Kikalano, The Karzahni Set, Takanuva (08) and Makuta Icarax.If you're willing to throw in the other four Barraki at half price ($10 for 4 rather than $20 for all four), I'll grab them, Nocturn, and Skrall too? Hope you don't mind me asking, either way :P
That all sounds great. Even without the Boxes, shipping costs may increase, somewhat, though. I will try to get the final shipping price figured out and PM you soon.EDIT: rahkshi guurahk, the shipping for your order would be $10.00. Edited by Tazakk

Hello Tazakk :) I am interested in buying Roodaka, Hordika Nuju, Hordika Onewa, Hordika Whenua and maybe three Rahaga, Pouks, Iruini and Norik. So all together that should be $34. But I do have a couple of questions so should I send you a PM or ask you here?

Hello Tazakk :) I am interested in buying Roodaka, Hordika Nuju, Hordika Onewa, Hordika Whenua and maybe three Rahaga, Pouks, Iruini and Norik. So all together that should be $34. But I do have a couple of questions so should I send you a PM or ask you here?
I'm afraid I can't sell you Roodaka, I've recently checked and she is missing a considerable number of parts. The others, though, should be fine. As for your questions, you can ask here or via PM, whichever you prefer.

I may be interested in some of the 06 sets, specifically the Toa and Piraka. How much would it cost to get Nuparu, Matoro, Thok and Rediak?
It would be $20.00, I believe, plus $6.00 shipping (if you are in the US) so $26.00 total.
How much to ship Gelu, Tarix, and Skrall without the boxes? I live in California.
$6.00 shipping. Unfortunately, I cannot sell you Skrall as I have already sold him to someone else. I'm very sorry about that, it's completely an error on my part as I have not updated the main post in a while.