BIONICLE Sets 2004-2009 for Sale

emily

Yeah, Axonn's probably still for sale. Just look if there's red text (sold/being sold) or black text (available). I was originally the one clamoring for Axonn before something came up, so that's why I'm giving out this educated guess.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Wazdakka is right, Axonn is for sale.I promise to update the first post soon, so that it stops confusing people as to what is available. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

No problem about Skrall. Could you hold Tarix and Gelu for me, and Malum if he's available?
Yes. Please just send me a PM whenever you are ready to continue.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Man, some of those sets are dirt-cheap! Makes me wish I had a little extra cash to burn... (and those 2009 vehicles look interesting).Although... I DO have a Quest For The Masks Starter Deck (Gali and Pohatu) which I snagged from a Toys 'R' Us a couple years ago for $5 (and in mint condition, no less!). If you're interested, maybe we can arrange something... PM me if you're interested. Of course, I'll have to check my storage and see if I still have it.Let me know if you're interested.

Man, some of those sets are dirt-cheap! Makes me wish I had a little extra cash to burn... (and those 2009 vehicles look interesting).Although... I DO have a Quest For The Masks Starter Deck (Gali and Pohatu) which I snagged from a Toys 'R' Us a couple years ago for $5 (and in mint condition, no less!). If you're interested, maybe we can arrange something... PM me if you're interested. Of course, I'll have to check my storage and see if I still have it.Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you very much, but as it happens I already have that very Theme Deck, and in great condition no less. I think I will have to pass on your offer. Thanks anyways, though!

Ok, so I want to reserve Matoro Inka, Nuparu Inka, Rediak, Thok and Axonn. Would $30 total be an ok price?
Whoops, somehow I completely missed your post. blush.png Yes, $30.00 sounds good. Please send me a PM whenever you are ready to pay, and I can give you my PayPal email.EDIT: The first post has been updated, and is now up-to-date on what is being/has been sold. Edited by Tazakk

Ok, so I want to reserve Matoro Inka, Nuparu Inka, Rediak, Thok and Axonn. Would $30 total be an ok price?
Whoops, somehow I completely missed your post. blush.png Yes, $30.00 sounds good. Please send me a PM whenever you are ready to pay, and I can give you my PayPal email.EDIT: The first post has been updated, and is now up-to-date on what is being/has been sold.
Would it be possible to use actual cash?

If you would prefer that, yes. You would have to send it in the mail, though, and I'm afraid that, in the case that it were not to arrive to me for some reason, I would not be able to refund you.

If you would prefer that, yes. You would have to send it in the mail, though, and I'm afraid that, in the case that it were not to arrive to me for some reason, I would not be able to refund you.
Well, I don't have paypal, so that doesn't work. So yeah, I would prefer cash. However, I have to sort out a couple things first, so I'll PM you when I'm ready. Is that ok?

Well, I don't have paypal, so that doesn't work. So yeah, I would prefer cash. However, I have to sort out a couple things first, so I'll PM you when I'm ready. Is that ok?
Sure thing!

EDIT: Thank you everyone for your interest in my sale. December is here, and I'm going to wrap things up now. I am going to ask for this topic to be closed, and until then I would ask that no one place anymore orders - I would not be able to fulfill them!

Edited by Tazakk