8060647777_3101e31c44.jpgFlickr

"She soars through the skies on cobalt vanes and rocket thrusters, enacting swift justice from above. Her pure white blade, powered by mysterious azure energy, can penetrate any armor. The elemental bolts of her rifle, made of this same energy, always hit true. None know her origins for sure, only that she serves a higher Light . . ."A female figure in powered armor. Featuring the prototype dark blue Matatu!I'm very pleased with how this turned out, actually. She's probably one of my favorite MOCs I've made. Also, a number of elements that I happened to have by chance certainly came in handy, such as the trans-blue circular blocks, the white System panels, and the skis.~B~ Edited by Black Six

Wow, there is some really npu hre and the cordak missles look awesome. The gun is a great design and i'm super jealous of that prototype. :wub:

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

For a long time I haven't seen a MOC with such an absolutely great colour scheme. The red missiles stand out extraordinarily in the elegant sea of blue and white, making a beautiful effect. Her weapons are one of the best parts, with those futuristic looking trans-blue pieces. Especially the gun looks awesome, the use of Krika spikes was ingenious. I like the unique, articulated body it looks very sleek. The legs, especially the feet look very smooth and they fit in perfectly with the rest. The wings add for a great effect. Oh, and very cool mask. Overall, extraordinary MOC.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Looks like Exo-Force Meets BIONICLE or something. :P I particularly like the coloration, and the wings remind me of Hahli Mahri. The Krika spikes make a nice edition to the gun. Looks something like a magazine. Strikes me as something like a "Toa of the Future". However, the proportions of the hips and shoulders do look sort of funky in relation to the torso. All in all, a very appealing MOC.

How well will you die?

"Very pleased"? Well, you should be.The color scheme is excellent and very clean, the construction looks flawless, and the weapons and details are nothing short of brilliant. This is more than good enough to be on CUUSOO, if you ask me. (nudge nudge, wink wink, hint hint)"But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Beautifully made, ingenious one-of-a-kind design, balanced colors. This is a great MOC. Maybe my opinion doesn't mean that much at the current moment, but I really love it. Maybe the only thing I could possibly complain about is the mask being a bit big for the rest of her graceful / slender body, but even that is just quibbling over nothing.Thanks for making my day!

Judge Dredd, the evidence is against you.

This is an excellent MOC. And I'm jelly too. :P The combination of blue and white is very well balanced, and her weapons are awesome! The shoulder-mounted Cordak missiles are a nice touch, and the fins on the back kind of remind me of Promethean Knights. How many points of articulation?
Thanks! For points of articulation, I'd say around . . . twenty? Unless you mean only articulation from sockets, which would reduce it to fifteen.
I always like how you make such great MOCs. The gun is reply cool although the barrel is way too long. The blue and white look great together and the "Cordak Blasters" are nicely done. Also, with the gun and wings, it makes the whole MOC look like a Gundam :P.
Well, you haven't been on BZP long enough to have seen my bad old stuff. :P But thank you!The gun is indeed way long, but I was determined to use the lamppost, so that added quite a bit to its length. In fact, given that her shoulders are weak, she can't even hold it up. :P Oh well. Yeah, the vanes and the gun do seem to give the MOC a Gundam vibe, as a lot of people have mentioned that.
For a long time I haven't seen a MOC with such an absolutely great colour scheme. The red missiles stand out extraordinarily in the elegant sea of blue and white, making a beautiful effect. Her weapons are one of the best parts, with those futuristic looking trans-blue pieces. Especially the gun looks awesome, the use of Krika spikes was ingenious. I like the unique, articulated body it looks very sleek. The legs, especially the feet look very smooth and they fit in perfectly with the rest. The wings add for a great effect. Oh, and very cool mask. Overall, extraordinary MOC.
Um . . . Krika spines? :blink: I assume you mean the clip for the gun, but that's actually made from minifig skis attached to a piece of flex tubing, and isn't a single part.
Looks like Exo-Force Meets BIONICLE or something. :P I particularly like the coloration, and the wings remind me of Hahli Mahri. The Krika spikes make a nice edition to the gun. Looks something like a magazine. Strikes me as something like a "Toa of the Future". However, the proportions of the hips and shoulders do look sort of funky in relation to the torso. All in all, a very appealing MOC.
Exo-Force did have an influence on the parts used, such as the wings, given that it's one of my more beloved themes. As for the properortions, yeah, they are a little bit wonky. Her shoulders and hips really should be narrower, and they're the main thing I don't like about how the MOC turned out, but given how her upper and lower torso are constructed that would be rather difficult to do. Glad to have your input, though. :)
"Very pleased"? Well, you should be.The color scheme is excellent and very clean, the construction looks flawless, and the weapons and details are nothing short of brilliant. This is more than good enough to be on CUUSOO, if you ask me. (nudge nudge, wink wink, hint hint)
But . . . if she were an actual set the prototype would lose all value! :( And, of course, there are other concerns, such as the Rahkshi heads being attached by only Mahri tubing, which is rather illegal for a proper set, I'm sure.
Awesome! Very nice build and great futuristic look. The way how the red on the missiles break the color flow is quite charming.
Thank you! I was worried that the missiles might have clashed with the rest of her, so it's good to hear they don't appear to.Didn't know you had a BZP account, by the way. I guess you're not too active on here.
Beautifully made, ingenious one-of-a-kind design, balanced colors. This is a great MOC. Maybe my opinion doesn't mean that much at the current moment, but I really love it. Maybe the only thing I could possibly complain about is the mask being a bit big for the rest of her graceful / slender body, but even that is just quibbling over nothing.Thanks for making my day!
No, your opinion means a lot! Thank you. :DAs for the mask, I actually based the entire MOC around it, as it's a prototype and I thought that it would fit with the pieces used, given that the fins and the lower arms have similar mechanical lines.Appreciate the comments, everyone. ^_^~B~

the shoulders are a bit wide, and I'm not a fan of the mask you picked. but, other than that and a few minor issues, it looks quite nice. the missile racks make me think of those drones from robotech, and that is awesome. with a bit of refining it coud be nearly perfect.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Wow! This is actually pretty good. (You stole my idea with the cordak cannons! :P) The gun is very well done (Did all those excess white skiis come from Clone Speeder Battlepacks by chance? Cuz I got half a dozen of those sets, and I didn't like the skiis on the sides, so I've got loads of them lying around now). Where on earth did you get your hands on that Prototype Matatu?! I VANT ONE

Thank you! I was worried that the missiles might have clashed with the rest of her, so it's good to hear they don't appear to.Didn't know you had a BZP account, by the way. I guess you're not too active on here.
You're welcome! Yeah, I only drop by here occasionally, and don't comment much. In some way, i'm more of a luker, I guess :P

The night is dark and full of terrors...

It's rare that I see a moc that leaves the bounds of "cool-looking" or "awesome" and truly classifies as beautiful. With this, I think you've crossed the line. The color balancing is flawless, the red gives it a bit of pop and the trans-blue really gives the impression of the suit glowing with energy. The gun is really my favorite part, the trans parts along with the clip made out of skis... skis? Who would have thought that minifig skis would make a convincing clip for a futuristic rifle? Awesome work. It seems like the design was influenced by the Eldar of Warhammer 40k a bit, the gun and wing parts have a similar look to them. Great job as usual!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

That's really cool! The way you fitted the pieces is fantastic. The colors are good; the trans pieces are nicely distributed. Though I feel like the bulky arms and mask contradict with the rest of the moc's elegant, streamlined aesthetic. But that might be me being nitpicky. XD Nonetheless, amazing job!

Edited by Mr. Fluffy

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I came into this expecting to see some new or unique techniques (considering it was frontpaged), and honestly was a bit disappointed. There's nothing wrong with this MOC, don't get me wrong, but apart from the feet (which are beautiful), most of the techniques are things I've seen in other MOCs in the past. Still, it puts them together in an appealing way.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Whoa, now that's pretty sweet. Kinda reminds me of a Gundam with those wingblades attached to it. Very good job, it kinda makes me want to build an MOC based off the Knightmares from Code Geass.

If there's anyone around who likes to play guitar, listens to rock music, or is just an average teenage guy bored out of his mind, feel free to pm me.

"I don't know why snow is white, but I do not hate it. I think it is beautiful." ~Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass

"It's like an act of murder; you play with intent to commit something." ~Duke Ellington on Jazz Music

flcloa0.jpg

I'm in love with the rocket packs. It all goes so well with the color scheme. When on the front page I though it looked like the Iron Patriot/New WarMachine colors from Iron Man 3. But all these elements, the trans-blue especially, really bring this MOC together!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I practically never even glance at BBCs lately just due to a combination of being busy and somewhat lazy, but I stopped by when I saw the frontpage link. Even so, I still wouldn't have probably taken the time to write a comment if it weren't for the amazing quality of this MOC and the fact that I had to say something. I'm not sure what impresses me more: the overall quality or the fact that you used a System lamppost as part of a gun! That boggled my mind. Of course, that's always the thing with high-quality MOCists that humbles me - the boundless creativity in parts usages.I really don't have any business pointing out shortcomings (seeing as that it would take far more dedication than I have as-of-yet ever put into a MOC to create something of this caliber), but I try to make a policy of always helping locate points for improvement, so I'll say what little I have to offer. Interestingly, I wasn't too fazed by proportionality despite earlier complaints on that; while it isn't completely humanoid in proportion in the waist/hips/thighs sector, it is supposed to be a mysterious supernatural mecha. That doesn't really need to follow every rule. The one thing I did note (which no one has mentioned yet, it appears) is that those Nuva shoulder plates (from Krekka, I guess?) pop out of the shoulders quite a bit for what is otherwise a very sleek MOC. It's not noticeable on most of the Flickr pictures, but it shows up at a few angles - namely the posable-finger arm on the middle and right-most pose of your main image. If it were possible to smooth that out, not that I can see a way myself, I would be completely at a loss at finding any flaws worth commenting on and I would have to abandon my normal policy of finding something to say to help the MOCist improve! :P Even that might be a stretch; I could just be desperately scrambling for any potential points of improvement. Seriously, it's great. And you made a gun out of a streetlight and skis! :smeag:

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

This MOC is truly remarkable.....I don't know where to start....first off the Machine Gun (or at least I think it due to nicely used lego snowboard shoes.) it looks BAWESOME! (That stands for Beyond Awesome then again if you have seen Bolt I need not to tell you this) Any way nicely done!

This MOC, that gun....so much want. You did an amazing job on this making it look really awesome and making it poseable as well. Awesome!

wearewaiting.gif

The World Will Tell You Who You Are Until You Tell The World

Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

La shay' haqiqah, koulo shay' moumkin

Don’t judge me until you know me, don’t underestimate me until you challenge me, and don’t talk about me until you’ve talked to me

Those who are heartless once cared too much

Wow! This is actually pretty good. (You stole my idea with the cordak cannons! :P) The gun is very well done (Did all those excess white skiis come from Clone Speeder Battlepacks by chance? Cuz I got half a dozen of those sets, and I didn't like the skiis on the sides, so I've got loads of them lying around now). Where on earth did you get your hands on that Prototype Matatu?! I VANT ONE
I've seen Cordak missiles used as guns/cannons for quite a few MOCs, so you can I probably were both inspired by seeing them used elsewhere, I'd guess. :P The skis actually came from a bin full of white parts that I bought a lot of stuff from at BrickFair, so I'm pretty sure they're from some moldy old sets, given what other pieces those bins had, rather than from anything new. The Matatu came from Black Six's prototype parts, as he very generously allowed BrickFair attendees who were BZP members to each pick out a prototype. In fact, Sumiki and I chose the last two, so I'm not sure where another could be acquired.
I came into this expecting to see some new or unique techniques (considering it was frontpaged), and honestly was a bit disappointed. There's nothing wrong with this MOC, don't get me wrong, but apart from the feet (which are beautiful), most of the techniques are things I've seen in other MOCs in the past. Still, it puts them together in an appealing way.
Yeah, I do agree that quite a few techniques have been used various times before, and that there really isn't too much going on that's completely new. The color scheme seems to be doing a lot to draw people in, based on the comments I've recieved, as is the mask.
I'm in love with the rocket packs. It all goes so well with the color scheme. When on the front page I though it looked like the Iron Patriot/New WarMachine colors from Iron Man 3. But all these elements, the trans-blue especially, really bring this MOC together!
Hey, you're right about that! I hadn't thought about the colors like that, but the front page's images certainly does make the MOC seem a bit patriotic.
I practically never even glance at BBCs lately just due to a combination of being busy and somewhat lazy, but I stopped by when I saw the frontpage link. Even so, I still wouldn't have probably taken the time to write a comment if it weren't for the amazing quality of this MOC and the fact that I had to say something. I'm not sure what impresses me more: the overall quality or the fact that you used a System lamppost as part of a gun! That boggled my mind. Of course, that's always the thing with high-quality MOCists that humbles me - the boundless creativity in parts usages.I really don't have any business pointing out shortcomings (seeing as that it would take far more dedication than I have as-of-yet ever put into a MOC to create something of this caliber), but I try to make a policy of always helping locate points for improvement, so I'll say what little I have to offer. Interestingly, I wasn't too fazed by proportionality despite earlier complaints on that; while it isn't completely humanoid in proportion in the waist/hips/thighs sector, it is supposed to be a mysterious supernatural mecha. That doesn't really need to follow every rule. The one thing I did note (which no one has mentioned yet, it appears) is that those Nuva shoulder plates (from Krekka, I guess?) pop out of the shoulders quite a bit for what is otherwise a very sleek MOC. It's not noticeable on most of the Flickr pictures, but it shows up at a few angles - namely the posable-finger arm on the middle and right-most pose of your main image. If it were possible to smooth that out, not that I can see a way myself, I would be completely at a loss at finding any flaws worth commenting on and I would have to abandon my normal policy of finding something to say to help the MOCist improve! :P Even that might be a stretch; I could just be desperately scrambling for any potential points of improvement. Seriously, it's great. And you made a gun out of a streetlight and skis! :smeag:
Thanks! The lamppost was one of the main ideas behind the MOC, along with using the prototype, so I'm glad it paid off in such a way. I agree that the Nuva shoulderplates stick out a fair bit, which is unfortunate. Like the hips, the extra armor added to continue the color scheme and round areas out resulted in some exaggerated sections. I wish there were a way to do those things without the tradeoff, but not too many things would work. Of course, the sci-fi explanation justifying odd proproportions can always be useful, as you said. :P
One of the best MOCs I've ever seen here. I love everything of it. Is it available for sale? :P I especially like the gun, and find that you did an excellent job with all that mobility. 11/10 We can actually see a lot of hard and passionate work flowed into this. Remember... just shut up and take my money! XD
No, not for sale, I'm afraid. As for the mobility, it does come at a bit of a price, namely strength in terms of the MOC supporting itself, but fortunately the pictures hide that well enough.
Wow. I might have to steal your design for making the articulated hands. I really like the color scheme, too!Great work, Ballom!
Given that MOCists have been using this hand design forever, with Lego even using it in an official set, it's by no means mine, so go right ahead. :PThanks for all of the comments, everyone! And wow, replies and views really take off after being featured on the front page, don't they?~B~ Edited by Ballom

Thanks for all of the comments, everyone! And wow, replies and views really take off after being featured on the front page, don't they?~B~
Yup. Two minutes after I posted the spotlight, forty people were viewing your topic. Mainly guests. Quite a boost. We really should do these spotlights more often, but hey, we're lazy, and it's not like we get paid. :P
How well will you die?

Thanks for all of the comments, everyone! And wow, replies and views really take off after being featured on the front page, don't they?~B~
Yup. Two minutes after I posted the spotlight, forty people were viewing your topic. Mainly guests. Quite a boost. We really should do these spotlights more often, but hey, we're lazy, and it's not like we get paid. :P
Well, I definitely am gad that you guys seem to be increasing the frequency of the spotlights again after that lull for a while, as they're always an interesting feature to see. :)~B~

• 5 months later...