the first, real collectibles... the masks reborn?

banana92

Okay so this is just an idea, but how great would it be if lego came back out with just one thing, the mask packs from 2001-2003, but not just any mask pack, 6 or 7 different types, containing different masks in new colors like one for the 2001 kanohi in new colors like purple, yellow, dark orange, lime, and so on, for all the masks, the second could be an all metalic pack including gold, silver, gunmetal, platnium (the light silver) copper and dark gold masks from 2001, and the third could be like the fisrt, but with masks from 2004-2010, and the forth the same as that but metalic, the fifth, maybe blended masks like from the 2004 matoran, but including great masks and new colors again, and the sixth could be blended masks from 2004-2010, another could be strictly transparent masks (though this could fit in with the first. ,the only difference would be that each pack could come with 4 or 5 masks, and if they wanted to include a head of old toa, or toa metru, then they could do new eye colors to, expanding their horizons, and possibly making them money, because most of the people that the original bionicles (2001) hooked are now older, holding jobs, and if they still love their bionicles, i've seen people fork over a pretty penny for just 1 or 2 masks, so i say 5 masks, a colored mata style head, or metru head depending on the pack, and the coresponding eye peice for $5... so, any thoughs of improvement, and would you buy them? think dark orange noble mahiki, navy blue ruru, ligth blue hau... the possibilities are endless, but i say that lego should stick with stricktly bionicle colors, but the introduction of sand green, and sand red masks would be nice, and old purple, and old brown is the way to go. so any thoughts?

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging