Over the Down-Time, I made quite a few drawings; Some I am still amazed at, and others did for boredom. You should tell which from which. :biggrin: Lhikann and Kanohi Dragon Battle at the Great Barrier -Abandoned Toa The Shadowed One -WIP Takadox Close-Up -Abandoned Takadox Head -Abandoned Rude Awakenings- Pridak -Abandoned Great Spirit head Nektann and Takanuva Siphonatores Chirox -WIP (Well, I'm pending if I should color this or not. :/) Mask of Twilight (Light and Shadow) ~EDIT~ I am currently drawing Light Teridax vs. Three Shadow Takannuva. It should be done in a few days. So, tell me if you like any of them, or if I should continue on any of the abandoned ones.Thanks. :)

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Dude, these are awesome!I really want to see 'Battle at the Great Barrier' colored. That Teridax is really cool looking.

Thanks! :D And I'm glad you like it, I'll see if I can get around to it; I'm still coloring TSO, and am deciding whether to color Chirox or not.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Fantastic work, RC! Lhihann and the Kanohi Dragon is my favorite scenic wise, but the Takadox close up had to of been my top favorite because of the depth and expression. I would love to see that completed. As for Chirox, I'm favoring that upper torso region -- probably because it's the section that pops out when I view it. Would it be possible to color the piece and still keep that effect? -Akamu

Edited by Akamu

I remember seeing Lhikan and the Kanohi Dragon elsewhere. I gotta say, I love how much detail you put into your drawings. ^^ Battle at the Great Barrier is my favorite. Lhikan's mask a very nice touch. It really stirs up sorrow and really brings a new level of emotion into the drawing for me. I actually like the way it is (black and white). I think it works well for the theme (good vs evil) and seeing as how it's in the past, it feels a bit more like a memory that way. Anyway, I think I'll be checking back here every now and then. I'd love to see what your next project is. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I really like your art, particlually the shadowed One, for he is rarely drawn here. Also, your drawings have a lot of details and some have a very organic look to them, like Takadox. P.S. I really like you profile pic. and sig.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Mask of Twilight finished. Currently drawing what is moments before the battle of the alt. Light Teridax vs. 3 Alt. Shadow Takanuva; having the 'camera' look from behind the war-hammer.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png