Favorite Titan Set?

NatureDruid

Which one and why? I don't have any personal experience with many of them, since the only one I ever got was Hydraxxon, but I always thought Brutaka looked pretty cool. Although I must admit, seeing Takanuva at my friends house was AMAZING (although really, what is up with the Barraki shoulder pads?).

Takanuva 2008. Something about the white and gunmetal color scheme just sat really well w/ me.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Pribably Lesovikk because he's an "Other Toa". That does mean I like Takanuva (2003) and Lhikan too, but I think the thing that sets Lesovikk apart from the other two is the fact that he wears the same kind of mask as another released Toa (Lhikan's Hau doesn't count because it looks different).

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

ASDFKJLRBG BRUTAKAHE IS NOT ONLY MY FAVOURITE TITAN BUT ALL TIME FAVOURITE SET EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER BECAUSE OF HOW INCREDIBLY PERFECT HE IS IN EVERY WAYI cannot even begin to explain how much of everything I love about this set. Just. So. Cool.brutaka.jpgI literally should not have to say anything else right herealso I just realized that we aren't allowed to embed .bmp images on our forums so there's that

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I love building the original Makuta, but Keetongu is a runner up due to his pieces. But Roodaka and Brutaka have amazing aesthetics....I'd have to go with Brutaka.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

In looks, playability, build, Brutaka wins it hands down, no arguments.Personal favs in no particular order?BrutakaMata Nua (The big dude)HydraxonMaxilosAxonnDoes Kardas count? If so add him. But all of these cause either I loved building them, or just overall enjoy the set in general.- Taka

BZPChat

I'm a new member her, so if I'm messing something up please let me know. I have a number of Titans... First I got Lhikan+kikanalo, then keetongu, then Takanuva 08, then Icarax, then my last was Tuma. Kikanalo and Lhikan have a special place as they are the first, but I really like Takanuva and keetongu as well. Icarax and Tuma are fun, but just not as good. However, the peoples say that brutaka is the shizzle - perhaps I should invest in that.Edit: I really love all of them that I have.

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 2 weeks later...

Axonn is definitely my favourite of those I own, I mean he looks awesome, and the design itself allows for fairly easy creation of MOC's that still look significantly different from the original, as well as the red parts being fairly easily available in other colors, allowing for palette swaps (I've gone with a black/gunmetal/silver one, myself). The Axe parts are great as an axe and as a shield and for various other things, and his overall look is great, he just seems very well designed in terms of theme (it's hard to explain).For comparison, I have '03 Takanuva, Makuta, Krekka, Keetongu, Vezon and Kardas (and therefore Brutaka, Vezon and Fenrak and a second Axonn, all of which I've built after initially building the combined set) as well as Irnakk, if that counts. Of course, Vezon and Kardas as a whole would be better than Axonn as that set itself contains him, but I think that's kind of "cheating". Keetongu was a particularly enjoyable build for me, but I hate the color yellow.