This topic is to discuss the greatest animated show, humorous show, or any television show ever. I admit that the first ten seasons are better than the current ones, but there are still some good recent episodes (500 Keys, the one with the school fundraiser "Drowning in Debt", last night's Treehouse of Horror). The movie was also really good, and brought back memories of the older episodes. My favorite season is probably six, because of the episodes "Treehouse of Horror V" and "Itchy and Scratchy Land". Interesting fact of this post: "D'oh!" is a real word, in the dictionary (at least the Oxford one).

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Yeah, the part of last night's Paranormal Activity parody where Homer was going to the bathroom for more than a full hour was hilarious. The part at the end of that segment I can't talk about was funny too. Oh, and the part where Marge found Patty and Selma worshiping Satan.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."