Rumours Abound

It does mean that Lego arent calling it dead completely
Well, yes, but we never had any reason to doubt that. If they were considering it completely dead they would have simply told us that, unless of course they wanted to mislead us, but if that were the case they could just as easily be misleading us now. Basically this is the same sort of generic PR response we've gotten to every question about BIONICLE returning, albeit with the original question phrased differently. Specifically, the phrasing "Can you confirm that BIONICLE is never coming back?" makes the question impossible to answer with a "yes" since it requires certainty of TLG's plans from now until the end of time, so it is an even less meaningful answer than some of the previous answers we've gotten, and the same answer that you'd probably get if you asked the same question about Fabuland or the LEGO monorail system.
Meh. Im not to fussed if it doesnt come back. The story however I want to keep going
The story's a lot more likely to come back if the toy line does. Even with difficulties in his personal life, Greg Farshtey still has time to write, but so far a lot of that writing has gone towards work he's actually getting paid for, like the Ninjago, Hero Factory, and Chima books.As much as a lot of people like the story of BIONICLE more than the sets, the story would never have existed if not for the sets, and the sets were always the main factor moving it forward. Part of why I haven't taken an interest in post-Journey's End plotlines from the serials, other than that all the plotlines I really cared about have already been wrapped up, is that without the sets guiding the story it ends up feeling somewhat aimless. So for me, it might very easily take a full return of the theme to get me interested again. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

I'm fine with just the story right now, as I'm still trying to get the sets I missed. It'd be fun for it to come back later, but who knows? I like having the possibility open, cause it allows more than one view, and we can still hope for the best.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

It does mean that Lego arent calling it dead completely
Well, yes, but we never had any reason to doubt that. If they were considering it completely dead they would have simply told us that, unless of course they wanted to mislead us, but if that were the case they could just as easily be misleading us now. Basically this is the same sort of generic PR response we've gotten to every question about BIONICLE returning, albeit with the original question phrased differently. Specifically, the phrasing "Can you confirm that BIONICLE is never coming back?" makes the question impossible to answer with a "yes" since it requires certainty of TLG's plans from now until the end of time, so it is an even less meaningful answer than some of the previous answers we've gotten, and the same answer that you'd probably get if you asked the same question about Fabuland or the LEGO monorail system.
Meh. Im not to fussed if it doesnt come back. The story however I want to keep going
The story's a lot more likely to come back if the toy line does. Even with difficulties in his personal life, Greg Farshtey still has time to write, but so far a lot of that writing has gone towards work he's actually getting paid for, like the Ninjago, Hero Factory, and Chima books.As much as a lot of people like the story of BIONICLE more than the sets, the story would never have existed if not for the sets, and the sets were always the main factor moving it forward. Part of why I haven't taken an interest in post-Journey's End plotlines from the serials, other than that all the plotlines I really cared about have already been wrapped up, is that without the sets guiding the story it ends up feeling somewhat aimless. So for me, it might very easily take a full return of the theme to get me interested again.
Woah. I never said I preferd the story over the sets. In fact I am the complete opposite. I just think Bionicle has had its day not. Especially when you look at some of he later sets

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Great! Now none of us will be able to get to sleep for the next 2 years.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely be excited to see Bionicle come back. Why else would I be on BZPower? And it is nice to see something at least semi-official. I do agree with what that guy from that show was saying (yes, the member). It would seem fitting if LEGO waited, say, 3 or so years to let HF do the talking, then bring Bionicle back with a bang.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 2 weeks later...

Hero Factory will have to end as well, so another series could be brought in or return, and i hope that return comes from Bionicle. :)

HF doesn't necessarily "have to end". It could keep going w/ Bionicle running alongside it. LEGO has been talking about having more than one constraction line at once.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

• 2 months later...