New Skin for HS01!

Dorek

Woah snap we have a new skin on HS01. And more on the way! Check it out yo. Also edit, because there has been a serious dearth of activity there. Hero Factory has been confirmed for 2013, and we have a banging site, so what have ya got to lose?

That depends. How do you feel about 2013 info and pictures. If we post we risk getting in trouble.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Eh, it's well-made, but I have too problems with it. One, the reddish-orange is cool, but with the amount of it, it feels a bit jarring. :Also, monobook again? D: I still will probably be using the vector skin (Swert please install the vector extension for extended amounts of tools with the skin), but now the main page has even more bugs than before. :(Overall, I guess it's a nice addition, but I probably won't ever use it...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

That depends. How do you feel about 2013 info and pictures. If we post we risk getting in trouble.
Don't post leaked info, but there's plenty of 2012 and earlier info that could use work. Like Doom Box apparently. That's what the main page says anyways; I don't know anything about Hero Factory.
The Doom Box is indeed out, and in fact the next book should also be out. It's titled Legion of Darkness, and it's a prequel story about the early days of Alpha 1 Team under team leader Thresher. Sounds like something a lot of people should be interested in!I've started the page for The Doom Box, though I don't have the patience for wiki editing I once did, and am kind of spread thin between HS01, TNW, and various discussion sites. But I thoroughly recommend the book (probably better than ANY of the TV episodes), and anyone else who buys it is welcome to contribute to the page.

Don't post leaked info, but there's plenty of 2012 and earlier info that could use work. Like Doom Box apparently. That's what the main page says anyways; I don't know anything about Hero Factory.
I wasn't going to. I was making a point. Edited by Manterax Prime

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

• 2 weeks later...

It never fully loaded on this new skin, after 5 minutes of waiting (I eventually gave up on it). It took a second to load on Vector. I know what skin I'm sticking with.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Worked perfectly for me, and I'm working from my ancient home computer. I think I'll probably switch back to firestorm eventually, but I like how this one turned out; wasn't quite how I expected it to look, but it's cool regardless.