Selling My Childhood :[

Keetongu Hordika

Hello all, it's been several years since i was active on here. It's really fantastic to see that the sight is still going strong :] Upon moving recently i stumbled upon all of my old Bionicle parts. With little use for them now, i've figured i might a well try to sell what i can. I owned nearly every set from the beginning of Bionicle all the way thought to the end; i was only missing a few sets, and i had duplicates of many. I was a very avid builder, as such my entire collection is broken down into pieces... lot's and lot's of pieces. Sadly i can not afford to take the time to go through my collection rebuilding sets. This means it needs to be sold as is.Here's what i'm offering:1lb of random parts for $5.00 plus shipping. 5 lbs or more for $4.00 plus shipping. 10 lbs or more for $3.00 plus shipping. Parts will be randomly weighed out of the collection, packaged, and shipped. I'm sorry, but i just can't afford to take requests for certain parts or sets :/Thank you all for looking!KH

I'm extremely interested, but I would prefer pictures first.And what would shipping be?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

how much I buy depends on the shipping.Around how much would shipping be to tennesse for each weight?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm just an hour's drive or so from knoxville. The shipping costs seem reasonable enough with your low prices. I guess we can work this out Via pm now?

Sorry i didn't get pictures up today, i had a lot more to do than i thought. They'll be up soon.To clarify, the prices are per pound. The more pounds you buy, the cheaper you get each pound for.. incentive to purchase more haha Also, i really don't have the time to go searching for certain colors or parts.. sorry :/ I'm just gonna be scooping out parts and weighing them.KH

• 2 weeks later...