Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

The Legendary TNT

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting stuff you got here. Kinda reminds me back in the day BZP it had a MNOLG kit and all. With masks, body, and all! It's good to bring these things back :D. I sorta still have some of the things left from that old kit.

Lehvorak

I did find some old stuff I made when I goofed off with the MNOLG kit before back in the past. Here you guys go at least I found the images I made back in the day...

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z311/SaucyKing/MNOLG/CG2.png

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z311/SaucyKing/MNOLG/MC-S117.png

Lehvorak

Edited by bonesiii
Double post merged. -bones

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: So, I guess I ought to be nice and put out an update of some kind since it has felt like forever. Here is the Nuva Cube!

Future plans: So, I want to try to make a Volitak w/a tube because for some reason the tubeless one bugs me. I'll make it, post it on here, and receive comments and criticism on it and make any changes needed. Sound good?

Prototype 1------>nuparus_volitak_with_tube_-wip-.png

Edited by TNT-DJ Vezon

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Do you want recolorable ones or just the plushies? Because if you just need them, here:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/5/55/Flash_Macku_Doll.PNG

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/3/30/Flash_Hewkii_Doll.PNG

Edit: Ok, I found the recolorable plushie for Hewkii: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranous/Pictures/MNOLG/recolorablehewkiidoll.png

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Do you want recolorable ones or just the plushies? Because if you just need them, here:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/5/55/Flash_Macku_Doll.PNG

http://biosector01.com/wiki/images/3/30/Flash_Hewkii_Doll.PNG

Edit: Ok, I found the recolorable plushie for Hewkii: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tyranous/Pictures/MNOLG/recolorablehewkiidoll.png

Awesome! Thanks! Also, how about the tohunga "under construction" signs from mnog 1?

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Ok, so I looked at it and I was like, "Why did you murder your face?" Then I looked at your avatar and saw the custom kanohi and was like "Oh!" So now that I know what you were going for, good job! B-)

Update: So, I couldn't let that silly gate of ice be my most recent crowning achievement. Two of the most iconic scenes in MNOLG are up, now with max width and red editable sky. Enjoy. B-)

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Someone sprited it. I think Taipu1 did, but not positive.

Update: Secret MNOLG caves...

Update: New sign and mask statues.

Does anyone think I should make a mask of possibilities?

Edited by bonesiii
Double post merged (this is not a Collection topic or approved for special privileges; I'd be fine with approving it if you ask though). -bones

new_sig_legacy_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

and my mask. the mask of intagability.

and a mask of the undead,

Mask of Adaptation • Mask of Aging • Mask of Biomechanics • Mask of Conjuring, ect.

do we even have visuals on those?

There isn't a visual on the mask of intangibility. The only reason I want to do the mask of possibilities is because the angle is almost perfect. Some masks are kinda obscure as they have just the side view or a bottom view, etc. Although, lets not get ahead of ourselves with masks. I don't even know how people think of that Volitak w/an air tube up there, if I suck at that, then I won't do the other mask until I have had more practice.

Banner (I just realized how ironic it is that I keep making banners, but no one uses them. Whatevs!): sign_banner.png

Mask of Possibilities prototype:mask_of_possibilities_workshop.png

new_sig_legacy_2.png

TNT-Vezon has requested permission for this to be an "approved kit project" as I call it in the rules, and I say yes. :) So the topic starter may now double-post to announce updates, and the topic is now revivable. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

So now I don't have to worry about low post traffic. Thanks Bones!Ok, so I went to edit the front page to say that the topic is approved, but when it changed...it got...ugly. I scrolled through and said, "that is a LOT of links. No way this is going to be a quick edit." So tonight, it's gonna be ugly, but tomorrow expect a link redesign. Backgrounds will have their own Brickshelf folder, "Other things" will have their own folder, and Masks will stay the same since I like it as it is. So, if you need anything urgently tonight...umm...see if you can decode it. Should be up by noon tomorrow EST. In the mean time, look at those two pretty masks up there.^EDIT: Ok, how do I move things into subfolders on Brickshelf?Other edit: this is ridiculous, will it uglify my post every time I edit now.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

EDIT: Ok, how do I move things into subfolders on Brickshelf?

In the upper right of the screen there should be a link to make a new folder. Once it's made you'll have to re-upload each one into the folder.

BTW, before I submit an edit I always Select All (Control + A on PCs) and Copy to the clipboard (Control + C), just in case BZP messed something up or the post won't go through. If it messes up, submitting it again (pasting the clipboard instead of what's there, select all and paste with Control + V) will probably fix it.

You can also save your most recent copy's text to a file (either in code format in notepad or normal format in something more advanced like Word), so if it does happen again you don't have to rely on the clipboard.

Edit: I suppose I might as well add this suggestion for the art -- how about Matoran, Toa, and Turaga bodies to go with the heads? :)

And here's something I made from this, a Mask of Summoning with Metru stripe, if you wanna add it:

tnt_kit_summoning_metru_stripe.png

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

EDIT: Ok, how do I move things into subfolders on Brickshelf?

In the upper right of the screen there should be a link to make a new folder. Once it's made you'll have to re-upload each one into the folder.

BTW, before I submit an edit I always Select All (Control + A on PCs) and Copy to the clipboard (Control + C), just in case BZP messed something up or the post won't go through. If it messes up, submitting it again (pasting the clipboard instead of what's there, select all and paste with Control + V) will probably fix it.

You can also save your most recent copy's text to a file (either in code format in notepad or normal format in something more advanced like Word), so if it does happen again you don't have to rely on the clipboard.

Edit: I suppose I might as well add this suggestion for the art -- how about Matoran, Toa, and Turaga bodies to go with the heads? :)

And here's something I made from this, a Mask of Summoning with Metru stripe, if you wanna add it:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bonesiii/Bionicle/StuffMadeWithTNTKit/tnt_kit_summoning_metru_stripe.png

I was afraid that's what would happen.

That thing about copying before editing is common sense genius! The reason I don't have bodies with masks and heads is because I like to keep them separate for some reason. Call me OCD, but that's just how I like it. Oh, and nice Metru Zatth. I'll add it after I rebuild the front page. ;)

EDIT: Front page has been redesigned. Please click on the thumbnails and see if there is anything I missed. Now, time to add that Zatth...

Other Edit: Zatth added to tnts mega-mask kit.

Other other edit: How do I make a folder public on Brickshelf?

*crossing fingers* Last edit: Folders are now public; if I am missing anything, please tell me. I think the front page looks much better now. ^_^

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Well, I'm glad to see that someone has taken an interest in this kit again. This kit was the drawing point that brought me to BZPower, and I made quite a few additions for it back in the day. I assume you have already seen my brickshelf gallery, but for anyone who hasn't, there is a lot of quality material here (and it is all credited).

Also, for that person who wanted the plushies, you can find both the Huki and Macku versions here.

banner.png

Yeah, your Brickshelf account has been a big help in the past. Thanks Roablin!

Update: In MNOLG II, you get to go behind that statue of the Legend of Mata Nui. This is one of the sections of desert path that is in the foreground in MNOLG. Use it when you are have another background.

Now, I hope that my galleries on Brickshelf will become public again by Friday...

Edit: One did... <_<

new_sig_legacy_2.png

How do you guys make this stuff?

I made a banner! :D

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/Signatures/banner.jpg

Sorry, that's a secret! For now at least.

I like it! The only thing I will say is that you should scale it down to about the size of my banners, that way other people can still advertise their stuff. ;)

I see your idea has made this kit be revived. Nice job. Sorry I left for quite some time I will try to make some auditions when possible.

That's ok. I'm actually not updating anything this week because it took a week for one of my brickshelf folders to become public again, so I want to give people time to save stuff before I update it.

Wow, I haven't been here in a long time. This kit was my favorite back when it was still being updated. Glad to see it back! :)

Here is an enhanced version of Lhikan's Hau that I did a while back.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/melkor849/Bionicle-MNOLG-Stuff/hau_varient.jpg

I may make some more if I have time. We'll see. :D

I kinda like this variant on the mask! It isn't as set accurate as the other one, but it's still cool since it's a different portrayal. Nice job! Please make more stuff.

And you don't know how much I appreciate you advertising in your sig, I was getting a little worried about making more banners when nobody's using them.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Yeah, brickshelf seems to be taking FOREVER to make folders public lately. I've got a few of mine I updated months ago that (at last check a few days ago anyways) were still not public. Maybe you should invest in a different service, in fact? Not sure what, though.

Incidentally, main reason I'm posting is, any chance you could do Emulation? :)

Yeah, brickshelf seems to be taking FOREVER to make folders public lately. I've got a few of mine I updated months ago that (at last check a few days ago anyways) were still not public. Maybe you should invest in a different service, in fact? Not sure what, though.

The key word I don't like in this is invest and that's because I am broker than dirt :drooling: :dollarsign:. So, if I had a job that payed more than $10 a week and didn't have a trip to pay for in June that's $500, then I might look into it. However, *starts singing* I work hard for the money!

I would love to do one of those however the issue I'm running at is angles. When I do masks that don't have set form, I try to see how much of the mask I can get for a standard angle. And the only picture anyone has of a Mask of Emulation is looking straight at the side.

Matoran_Mask_of_Emulation.png

I could attempt it, but I'm not sure how well it will turn out. Plus, I told myself I would finish the masks up there ^ before I did any other masks, but I would like comments and criticism before I do that. So far, only one person has said anything about the Mask of Possibilities and there is nothing on the Volitak yet.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

FTR, I didn't mean that kind of investing. :P As in, you'll probably get better results if you use one that publishes right away. I'm just not sure if any do folders like brickshelf. :shrugs:

Also, IMO the prototypes you've got for those two look pretty good as-is. Maybe a bit more light on the "left" side (the wearer's left) of Possibilities, by the eye. The Volitak right eye also seems a bit bulgy but then I don't have the set version to compare properly, and I presume that came from the original.

The key word I don't like in this is invest and that's because I am broker than dirt :drooling: :dollarsign:. So, if I had a job that payed more than $10 a week and didn't have a trip to pay for in June that's $500, then I might look into it. However, *starts singing* I work hard for the money!

I would love to do one of those however the issue I'm running at is angles. When I do masks that don't have set form, I try to see how much of the mask I can get for a standard angle. And the only picture anyone has of a Mask of Emulation is looking straight at the side.

Matoran_Mask_of_Emulation.png

I could attempt it, but I'm not sure how well it will turn out. Plus, I told myself I would finish the masks up there ^ before I did any other masks, but I would like comments and criticism before I do that. So far, only one person has said anything about the Mask of Possibilities and there is nothing on the Volitak yet.

While I am in full agreement with TNT-Vezon; a little creative interpretation never hurts. ;)

*sniff* I smells me a challenge! B-)

sign_banner.png

FTR, I didn't mean that kind of investing. :P As in, you'll probably get better results if you use one that publishes right away. I'm just not sure if any do folders like brickshelf. :shrugs:

Also, IMO the prototypes you've got for those two look pretty good as-is. Maybe a bit more light on the "left" side (the wearer's left) of Possibilities, by the eye. The Volitak right eye also seems a bit bulgy but then I don't have the set version to compare properly, and I presume that came from the original.

Oh. Ok, would Majhost be any different from Brickshelf as far as making things public? It seems like it wouldn't make a difference.

The only thing I did with the Volitak is I added the air tube, the original was done by the master, Matoran Onknu. He left it off when spriting since only Nuparu's has the tube and LEGO was too lazy to make a slightly different piece for Mazeka. However, every time I look at it, I'm like *sigh* it needs the tube.

Hey, could I make a request here for a project.

I was thinking an Ignika would be good in the game.

I was mulling over doing an Ignika. I just got my Toa Ignika set back out, so I have reference from the angle I want.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Well I'm working on making recolors of the object you collected because I can't capture object from MNOG due to the fact I am useing a notebook computer, so, I stick with recoloring instead. Also the Antroz's mask, I think I might have that....

Well I'm working on making recolors of the object you collected because I can't capture object from MNOG due to the fact I am useing a notebook computer, so, I stick with recoloring instead. Also the Antroz's mask, I think I might have that....

Oh, do you have the recolorable Matoran Nui? It has a foot pose I need.

Nope, however, I did recolor other things.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/cloud_10_recolor.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/cloud_9_recolor.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/ice_pickaxe_recolor.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/jewls_recolor.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/mat_recolor.png

Aww, man those look sweet! I didn't even do 'em (kinda)! Nice job. :fonz:

Mask of Emulation: Would I be allowed to base some of the design off the Multiverse representation of it? emulationsml.png There are a few mistakes I noticed around the eye that don't match up as well as some other things, but I would use the actual picture whenever I could. Does anyone know who drew it so I could ask their permission?

new_sig_legacy_2.png