• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

MNOLGSCCK backgrounds useless MNOLG junk MNOLG

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 05:16 PM

Aww, man those look sweet! I didn't even do 'em (kinda)! Nice job. :fonz:

[color=#ff0000;]Thanks!  I've been working on some others so expect more![/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Edit:  Oh, and congrats on having a third page now.[/color]

Edited by Damaracx 7.0, Apr 10 2013 - 05:17 PM.

#82 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 19,073 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 07:27 PM

Aww, man those look sweet! I didn't even do 'em (kinda)! Nice job. :fonz:

Mask of Emulation: Would I be allowed to base some of the design off the Multiverse representation of it? Posted Image There are a few mistakes I noticed around the eye that don't match up as well as some other things, but I would use the actual picture whenever I could. Does anyone know who drew it so I could ask their permission?

I drew it, and I freely give permission. ^_^ FTR, anything submitted to the EM is, by the act of submitting it, giving permission to be used by anyone. :)

#83 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 01:37 PM

Oh, ok, sweet! Next mask I do will be Emulation! I'm thinking about doing doing this where I update the kit every 2 weeks. That way it gives everyone time to save the material before Brickshelf goes down with the update. I'll probably do the update every other Monday, since most people can get on during the weekends.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#84 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:27 PM

Wait. Ehat do you mean brickshelf is.going down?

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#85 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:36 PM

I have to wait after I update my folders so that they will be public again. Last time it took about five days, so I want to give people time to save stuff onto their computers in between updates. Don't worry, Brickshelf itself won't be going down. ;)

Here is a spoiler for the next update: 

Spoiler

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak, Apr 13 2013 - 04:52 PM.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#86 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Soaring Champion

• 475 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 01:22 PM

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet.

I was a huge fan of the MNOLGSCCK back before the downtime, and I've been thinking about making an MNOLG-type game in RPG Maker. Good to see there are people like you guys who are able and willing to troll the seas of obscurity and find these random little things. :P

Because I feel like I had to post this, here's something that has nothing to do with anything, ever.

(I'm not sure whom to give credit for that, but it was in my Brickshelf MNOLG dump and it doesn't seem to be in the topic yet.)

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim, Apr 15 2013 - 01:23 PM.

#87 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 01:25 PM

Darn, you beat me to it.

#88 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 02:25 PM

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet.

I was a huge fan of the MNOLGSCCK back before the downtime, and I've been thinking about making an MNOLG-type game in RPG Maker. Good to see there are people like you guys who are able and willing to troll the seas of obscurity and find these random little things. :P

Because I feel like I had to post this, here's something that has nothing to do with anything, ever.

(I'm not sure whom to give credit for that, but it was in my Brickshelf MNOLG dump and it doesn't seem to be in the topic yet.)

I remember that! I have it on my computer. :P

Update: Here is the memory effect from famous animations like the Toa Kaita formation, the Legend of Mata Nui, and the telescope. Here is are two oval shadows for the characters, one is standard, the other is opaque so that it will fit the background and actually looks like a shadow instead of a random circle. TNT's mega mask kit has been updated with a version of all of the Kaukau's angles having a translucent visor, that way you can see a darkened background behind the lens.

Note for MS Paint users: The only real update is the shadow, since everything else has some level of transparency, and Paint turns all transparency into the background color.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#89 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 09:25 PM

[color=#ff0000;]I've been working on my custom mask and may post it here soon![/color]

Edited by Damaracx 7.0, Apr 15 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#90 Offline Roablin

Roablin
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 354 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 11:23 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Well at the request of a member here I have been working on backwards angles for the noble Ruru.  The first is done.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]I will finish another angle sometime soon and upload it then.  By the way, I highly suggest that anyone who wishes to make assets for this kit compare Matoran Onknu's original masks from pictures from MNOLG.  Doing so has helped me to learn some of his methods (he's still the master though).[/color][/font]

Posted Image

#91 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 12:22 AM

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Well at the request of a member here I have been working on backwards angles for the noble Ruru.  The first is done.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]Posted Image[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]I will finish another angle sometime soon and upload it then.  By the way, I highly suggest that anyone who wishes to make assets for this kit compare Matoran Onknu's original masks from pictures from MNOLG.  Doing so has helped me to learn some of his methods (he's still the master though).[/color][/font]

[color=#ff0000;]WHOA.  That is awesome.[/color]

#92 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 475 posts

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 09:13 AM

Looking great! Thanks Roablin!

...Wasn't there a Tohunga pose kit out there somewhere? Do you have that in your collection, TNT?

#93 Offline The Dark Lord Melkor

The Dark Lord Melkor
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 16 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 11:12 AM

I may have jumped the gun a bit here. If so, I apologize. 

I started on a variant of the mask of emulation. I don't think it's quite what your going for, but I didn't have Bonesiii's pic to go from.

Posted Image

It's not finished, but feel free to use or ignore it as you see fit.  :P

sign_banner.png

#94 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 02:10 PM

OH MY GAHLOK, I NEED MASKS LIKE THIS!!!

*Ahem*, sorry I had to blurt that out.

That is really nice, thanks! That's basically what I did to start spritting in MNOLG. Recoloring really helps, so that you know where every space is. You really start to see patterns. Again, nice job, Roablin.

I may have jumped the gun a bit here. If so, I apologize. 

I started on a variant of the mask of emulation. I don't think it's quite what your going for, but I didn't have Bonesiii's pic to go from.

Posted Image

It's not finished, but feel free to use or ignore it as you see fit.  :P

I would say it's a good prototype, but needs some work. I still want to see what mine looks like (might be able to work out a prototype over the weekend).

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#95 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 10:56 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Well, I have some more recolors![/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/target_dummy_recolor.png[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/seaweed_capture_recolor.png[/color]

Edited by Damaracx 7.0, Apr 23 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#96 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 28 2013 - 11:14 PM

Umm, does anyone have a tutorial for recoloring these? I really want to, but they turn out like multi-colored scrap when I do...

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#97 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders

• 19,073 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 12:21 AM

Umm, does anyone have a tutorial for recoloring these? I really want to, but they turn out like multi-colored scrap when I do...

I find it's really easy in GIMP. For the turqoise color of the masks, go to the Colors Menu, then select Hue-Saturation. Then select C (for cyan, the lowest color on the circle). Then move the Hue bar to change it to other colors, and/or saturation etc. You can change eyes with other colors, etc.

Does that help? :)

#98 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 09:17 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]If anyone does want recolored sprites and doesn't feel like doing so themselves, send me a PM, I can get it done for you in a jiffy.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#99 Offline Neelh

Neelh
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,337 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 12:59 PM

I never use these, but I love seeing rips of things!

They make me really inexplicably happy.

I no longer need Taipu as I have achieved the impossible.

I have girlfriend.

the atlantic was born today

and i'll tell you how

the clouds above opened up

and let it out

#100 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 01:23 PM

I find it's really easy in GIMP. For the turqoise color of the masks, go to the Colors Menu, then select Hue-Saturation. Then select C (for cyan, the lowest color on the circle). Then move the Hue bar to change it to other colors, and/or saturation etc. You can change eyes with other colors, etc.

Does that help? :)

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]If anyone does want recolored sprites and doesn't feel like doing so themselves, send me a PM, I can get it done for you in a jiffy.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

Guess I'm the only one who goes Old School with MS Paint and compares the first color to the color I want and just uses the bucket tool. B-)

I never use these, but I love seeing rips of things!

They make me really inexplicably happy.

OK, glad you like 'em. :D

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#101 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 04:33 PM

Update (I have to admit, I nearly forgot it was update Monday): A recolorable squat rock and a recolorable gull (not as cool as the last update, sorry).

Mask of Emulation (I'm just going to call it the MoE for now on): I started work on my impression on it, although it is only half done.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#102 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 04:49 PM

I made a sprite!!! I figured it out!!! (I'm a Ta-Matoran scientist)

LINK

#103 Offline Roablin

Roablin
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 354 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 08:03 PM

Posted Image

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;color:rgb(0,128,0);font-size:14px;"]Yep, the back angle is finished.  Anyone who wants to can now make a full MNOLG spinny for the Noble Ruru.  Now I fully expect BZP to be flooded with avatars of Turaga Whenua looking away from the camera, ok?[/font]

Posted Image

#104 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 08:30 PM

I made a sprite!!! I figured it out!!! (I'm a Ta-Matoran scientist)

LINK

Nice, I really like the background you used too. B-)

http://www.brickshel...r/ruru_back.png

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;color:rgb(0,128,0);font-size:14px;"]Yep, the back angle is finished.  Anyone who wants to can now make a full MNOLG spinny for the Noble Ruru.  Now I fully expect BZP to be flooded with avatars of Turaga Whenua looking away from the camera, ok?[/font]

YAY!!!! I CAN MAKE 360 VIEWS OF MORE CHARACTERS NOW!!!! :D  :D  :D

MoE: Posted Image

Edited by TNT-Vezon with an Olmak, May 03 2013 - 02:39 PM.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#105 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders

• 19,073 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted May 01 2013 - 06:29 AM

That prototype is looking really good. Both attempts at it so far are cool, in fact, but yours is very accurate, even more than my old sketch. Just hope you'll add another bump-thingy at the very top re: the refpic, and clean up the lines a bit. Other than that looks great.

#106 Offline Roablin

Roablin
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 354 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2013 - 08:19 AM

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]     As for recoloring, I am still of the old school that uses the eraser from MSPaint.  When using this method, you arrange two of Matoran Onknu's color columns side by side: one the color that the model is (let's say green) and one the color that you want it to be (let's say blue).  You use the eyedropper to left-click the top and lightest color from the green column, and right-click on the top and lightest color from the blue column.  Once you have done this, you can use the eraser to color every part of the kit model that is the lightest shade.  Just hold the right mouse button down and drag the eraser over the entire model.  It will replace every pixel that is the lightest green color with the lightest blue color.  There are three benefits to this method.  Firstly, you preserve color integrity which is very important if you plan to upload any work that you want others to recolor themselves.  Secondly, the color among all your models will be uniform.  If you have a village full of unique Ga-Matoran, and you color them all using this method, you can be certain that they will all be the same shade of blue.  Finally, this method can be done using only MSPaint, which is why I started using it.  I didn't have access to fancy dooferhoofers like GIMP.  Today of course, GIMP is a swell way to color models quickly and efficiently.[/color][/font]

Edited by Roablin, May 01 2013 - 08:20 AM.

Posted Image

#107 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2013 - 02:12 PM

That prototype is looking really good. Both attempts at it so far are cool, in fact, but yours is very accurate, even more than my old sketch. Just hope you'll add another bump-thingy at the very top re: the refpic, and clean up the lines a bit. Other than that looks great.

Ugh, the top... That circular thing is so confusing to sprite...

[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]     As for recoloring, I am still of the old school that uses the eraser from MSPaint.  When using this method, you arrange two of Matoran Onknu's color columns side by side: one the color that the model is (let's say green) and one the color that you want it to be (let's say blue).  You use the eyedropper to left-click the top and lightest color from the green column, and right-click on the top and lightest color from the blue column.  Once you have done this, you can use the eraser to color every part of the kit model that is the lightest shade.  Just hold the right mouse button down and drag the eraser over the entire model.  It will replace every pixel that is the lightest green color with the lightest blue color.  There are three benefits to this method.  Firstly, you preserve color integrity which is very important if you plan to upload any work that you want others to recolor themselves.  Secondly, the color among all your models will be uniform.  If you have a village full of unique Ga-Matoran, and you color them all using this method, you can be certain that they will all be the same shade of blue.  Finally, this method can be done using only MSPaint, which is why I started using it.  I didn't have access to fancy dooferhoofers like GIMP.  Today of course, GIMP is a swell way to color models quickly and efficiently.[/color][/font]

Oh, that's how you do it? I take the eyedropper tool and a section of the base color shade and compare the pixels and use the bucket fill tool on every single section of pixels that is that color. I didn't know you could do it that way!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#108 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2013 - 12:12 PM

>[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]     As for recoloring, I am still of the old school that uses the eraser from MSPaint.  When using this method, you arrange two of Matoran Onknu's color columns side by side: one the color that the model is (let's say green) and one the color that you want it to be (let's say blue).  You use the eyedropper to left-click the top and lightest color from the green column, and right-click on the top and lightest color from the blue column.  Once you have done this, you can use the eraser to color every part of the kit model that is the lightest shade.  Just hold the right mouse button down and drag the eraser over the entire model.  It will replace every pixel that is the lightest green color with the lightest blue color.  There are three benefits to this method.  Firstly, you preserve color integrity which is very important if you plan to upload any work that you want others to recolor themselves.  Secondly, the color among all your models will be uniform.  If you have a village full of unique Ga-Matoran, and you color them all using this method, you can be certain that they will all be the same shade of blue.  Finally, this method can be done using only MSPaint, which is why I started using it.  I didn't have access to fancy dooferhoofers like GIMP.  Today of course, GIMP is a swell way to color models quickly and efficiently.[/color][/font]

Oh, that's how you do it? I take the eyedropper tool and a section of the base color shade and compare the pixels and use the bucket fill tool on every single section of pixels that is that color. I didn't know you could do it that way!

[color=#ff0000;]You....didn't know that?  Dude, recoloring must've been a living Karz for you...do you know how to do it with GIMP?[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Also, I have a small update![/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Bowl Recolor[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Yeah, not much, however I saw in early post of this topic that somebody needed recolorable bohrok shields, so, I'll work on that maybe.[/color]

#109 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2013 - 12:33 PM

>[color=#008000;][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]     As for recoloring, I am still of the old school that uses the eraser from MSPaint.  When using this method, you arrange two of Matoran Onknu's color columns side by side: one the color that the model is (let's say green) and one the color that you want it to be (let's say blue).  You use the eyedropper to left-click the top and lightest color from the green column, and right-click on the top and lightest color from the blue column.  Once you have done this, you can use the eraser to color every part of the kit model that is the lightest shade.  Just hold the right mouse button down and drag the eraser over the entire model.  It will replace every pixel that is the lightest green color with the lightest blue color.  There are three benefits to this method.  Firstly, you preserve color integrity which is very important if you plan to upload any work that you want others to recolor themselves.  Secondly, the color among all your models will be uniform.  If you have a village full of unique Ga-Matoran, and you color them all using this method, you can be certain that they will all be the same shade of blue.  Finally, this method can be done using only MSPaint, which is why I started using it.  I didn't have access to fancy dooferhoofers like GIMP.  Today of course, GIMP is a swell way to color models quickly and efficiently.[/color]<[/font]

/span>

[color=#ff0000;]You....didn't know that?  Dude, recoloring must've been a living Karz for you...do you know how to do it with GIMP?[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Also, I have a small update![/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Bowl Recolor[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Yeah, not much, however I saw in early post of this topic that somebody needed recolorable bohrok shields, so, I'll work on that maybe.[/color]

I just thought that's what you do. And, no I don't know how to do it in GIMP, but I probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Nice bowl, btw. Saved.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#110 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image

[color=#ff0000;]OMGSH!THAT IS KARZING AWESOME.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]I'll definitely try to make an av like that. [/color]

#111 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 09:52 AM

What else do you guys need? I think I've figured out how to make these things in Photoshop.

#112 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:39 PM

What else do you guys need? I think I've figured out how to make these things in Photoshop.

[color=#ff0000;]Oh, believe me, it doesn't take photoshop to make these.  Then again...it might be much easier.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]So, could you possibly give us an example?  I would have always like to see a MNOG HF item so....how about a HF 2.0 head.[/color]

Edited by Damaracx 7.0, May 06 2013 - 06:40 PM.

#113 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:50 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Oh, believe me, it doesn't take photoshop to make these.  Then again...it might be much easier.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]So, could you possibly give us an example?  I would have always like to see a MNOG HF item so....how about a HF 2.0 head.[/color]

What? Why? Nevermind...

Frankly, I don't see how Photoshop is good for a sprite kit. Remember, it needs to be usable for MS Paint users, too. I don't know how Photoshop works since I'm poor, but I know some users still go ol' school w/Paint, and I want to keep this kit that way. But anyway, let's see what ya got, kid. ;)

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#114 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 06:21 PM

What? Why? Nevermind...

Frankly, I don't see how Photoshop is good for a sprite kit. Remember, it needs to be usable for MS Paint users, too. I don't know how Photoshop works since I'm poor, but I know some users still go ol' school w/Paint, and I want to keep this kit that way. But anyway, let's see what ya got, kid. ;)

[color=#ff0000;]'Cause its never been done before.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Well, turns out I didn't give you [/color][color=#a9a9a9;]this[/color][color=#a9a9a9;].  So, yeah, update.[/color]

#115 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 09:07 PM

Um, ok.

And FYI, you did post it already.

[color=#ff0000;]Well, I have some more recolors![/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/target_dummy_recolor.png[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/seaweed_capture_recolor.png[/color]

Next Update! Side view mctoran body and another background from an unused MNOLG file. Not showing it yet, though! ;)

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#116 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 09:46 PM

[color=#ff0000;]I did, Karz.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Well then....[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]http://www.brickshel...oro_trail_4.png[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]http://www.brickshel...ro_leaf_hut.png[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]And just for the Karz of it all...  http://www.brickshel..._with_wings.png[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Does this make up for it?[/color]

#117 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 09:56 PM

[color=#ff0000;]And just for the Karz of it all...  http://www.brickshel..._with_wings.png[/color]

Yup! You've seen a housefly, you've seen a horse fly. But I bet you've never seen...an Ussal Fly!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#118 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 10:23 PM

Yup! You've seen a housefly, you've seen a horse fly. But I bet you've never seen...an Ussal Fly!

[color=#ff0000;]I made that when I was still making MNOG comics.[/color]

#119 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 704 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2013 - 08:42 PM

Update: This is the sky in the prototype bird flying animation (back when it was a Kahu, not a Kewa). This is a side view torso for Mctoran. I think it's awesome. I updated the mask kit to include Roablin's most recent additions and an original MNOLG style front view Ruru I found...somewhere; don't know who did it.

MoE: Posted Image

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#120 Offline Heir of the Chronicler

Heir of the Chronicler
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,715 posts

Posted May 14 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hoooly... this is awesome, guys! Simply incredible! Stupendous! Astounding!

I need to find a reason to use all this :D

- Heir

vffsigbanner5.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users