Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

The Legendary TNT

Nice, I'd make it teal though. 360 HAU!! :D

Yay! Now the thousands of comic makers that use Hau can have an MNOG 360 of it. Speaking of which.

hau_rear_view.png Enjoy!

Yes! :happydance: And not just comic makers; movie makers as well! ;)

What a true statement!

Edit: I have a few updates!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGStuff/colors_v2.png

A few things I should note. The Squid recolor is for this guy right here and the "Eye color when under Staff of Control's controls" is basically used when Bordahk controls a Ga-Matoran in the Vahki Online Animations (VOA).

My progress on the Vahki lower leg is going well.

Edit: Have some more stuff!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SKAKDI/LEGO/BIONICLE/MNOGSTUFF/MNOGBackgrounds/dock.png

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? Nice! :)

That's not even the half of it....

Vahki Lower Leg Front View

Vahki Lower Leg Side View

Ga-Koro Hahli's Hut

Ga-Koro Amaya's Hut

Nice! I might try to get rid of the puddle in Hahli's hut if I have time. The Vahki legs are sweet!

Sure! It was pure Karz trying to get the satchel out of Amaya's Hut, not Hahli's, however. I'm looking for a 45 degree Vahki Leg, so if you get any post 'em here.

I've got a new mask for you guys!

Oh my.

ohmy.png

A new body will probably follow.

EDIT: Got some Vahki and a side-view Ruru!

sideruru.png

keerahk.png

zadahk.png

Sorry, pal. All three have already been done plus they've got stuff on them Use GIMP to delete this excess on them.

Hi, I'm very interested in making some sprites using this kit but I am in need of a tutorial of how to make sprites in Gimp. Thanks!

You make the actual sprites in paint...well, that is....if you want to make them. If you're extracting them then it's pretty simple: pull up something MNOG, MNOG II, BOA, B-KOA, or VOA, in flash or a web browser. Put on full screen. Then use print screen (PrntScr) paste on GIMP. Then use "Select By Color" click the areas around the sprite you want extracted and press delete, when you're done post 'em here.

Hi, I'm very interested in making some sprites using this kit but I am in need of a tutorial of how to make sprites in Gimp. Thanks!

You make the actual sprites in paint...well, that is....if you want to make them. If you're extracting them then it's pretty simple: pull up something MNOG, MNOG II, BOA, B-KOA, or VOA, in flash or a web browser. Put on full screen. Then use print screen (PrntScr) paste on GIMP. Then use "Select By Color" click the areas around the sprite you want extracted and press delete, when you're done post 'em here.
Ok, great! Thanks!

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Ok, great! Thanks!

You're welcome!

UPDATE TIME!

Anvil Recolorable

MNOG Box Remember that sprite I made a long time ago for this kit? Well, I improved it.

Nuva Cube Recolorable

So, does this mask look ok now?

mask_of_possibilities_workshop_v2.png

The whole mask needs to be larger....I might try to post an image to show you what I mean.

Please, because I think it looks ok.

also I was kind of wondering how to put together the sprites using the parts here. Thanks!

Ok, open up paint and use a transparent selection. Then copy the part and paste it where you want it. Repeat with the other parts. Note: when you paste it, it will go up to the top, left hand corner. Just move it where you want when you've pasted it.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

So, does this mask look ok now?mask_of_possibilities_workshop_v2.png

The whole mask needs to be larger....I might try to post an image to show you what I mean.

also I was kind of wondering how to put together the sprites using the parts here. Thanks!

Ok, open up paint and use a transparent selection. Then copy the part and paste it where you want it. Repeat with the other parts. Note: when you paste it, it will go up to the top, left hand corner. Just move it where you want when you've pasted it.
Ok, thanks, is it any different if you use Gimp?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

So, does this mask look ok now?

mask_of_possibilities_workshop_v2.png

I'll do that now.

mask_of_possibilities_edit.png

Ok, I think I got all that. Do you know of a good way to do this without GIMP? Because I really don't want to have to resprite the whole mask.

Ok, thanks, is it any different if you use Gimp?

Little bit. When you use Gimp, anywhere that has a white background needs to be turned into a transparent background. That's about it.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

So, does this mask look ok now?mask_of_possibilities_workshop_v2.png

ockquote> Ok, open up paint and use a transparent selection. Then copy the part and paste it where you want it. Repeat with the other parts. Note: when you paste it, it will go up to the top, left hand corner. Just move it where you want when you've pasted it.ockquote>Ok, thanks, is it any different if you use Gimp?

In GIMP to move something you select it, right click, go to "float", and it should move. Also, transparecy is different, to get rid of any excess pixels you don't want; simply use select color. Then you use delete.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

That's kind of sad........oh well, guess he'll be surprised when he comes back....

Well, guys Roablin said it was okay for me to post this! It's not finished, but it's close!

Metru Lower Leg

We've also got a new colors update!

Colors V3

And a recolorable.....ummmm.....plant thing...

Plant Thingy

EDIT: Aw Karz, nobody has posted yet.......oh well. New update! I've got a Gahlok Water Shield, MNOG Lerahk (This was caught in MNOG 2, so, if you guys are nearing the end of this game and see ANY Rahkshi get a screen shot and I'll try to extract them), Colors V4, and a new version of the Metru Lower Leg (all it needs now is that piston on the side of it)

EDIT: Still no post.......

Sorry I haven't been updating lately! Here after one week I managed to do this.

NAH, I did way more that that! That's not even the latest update in colors! This is. There is at least 75 colors so, I think we can agree this has quite a lot. I also managed to add Recolorable Vahki Staffs! I also have a Kakama Nuva Phantoka Kit and a Takea Shark. Also, might I add some suggestions for your mask kit, such as this, this, that and that.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hey can I use the images for my sig?

Of course. As long as you give credit to Matoran Onknu and contributors. (You don't have mention the contributors specifically just refer to us as contributors.)

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

Actually, Matoran Onknu doesn't care if we give credit or not. But it's probably polite to give credit, though.

Eh, oh well.

EDIT: Sorry for lack of updates (and red text) in my post (Well, for me that is). I've been posting on my IPhone on the way to a water park so I couldn't really accomplish either. So, yeah, we've got Kini-Nui Trail 2 and Kini-Nui Trail 3.

(Disclaimer: For the most part; these are ordered by when I extracted them not in the order they appear in the game.)

Edited by Damaracx 7.0