Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

The Legendary TNT

All righty folks-

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? Nice! :)

That's not even the half of it....

Vahki Lower Leg Front View

Vahki Lower Leg Side View

Ga-Koro Hahli's Hut

Ga-Koro Amaya's Hut

I took the liberty to take out the pool for you all.

Here's the hut without the pool (a version that I cleaned up a bit).

And here's the hut without the pool (taking only the blue of the pool out and still leaving a few small black marks).

Hope you enjoy. I'm not sure about all the vector images stuff and if you will be able to use these images or not, but I figured I would try anyway.

I might make a few changes to it.

Looking forward to it!

All righty folks-

That's not even the half of it.... Vahki Lower Leg Front View Vahki Lower Leg Side View Ga-Koro Hahli's Hut Ga-Koro Amaya's Hut
I took the liberty to take out the pool for you all. Here's the hut without the pool (a version that I cleaned up a bit).And here's the hut without the pool (taking only the blue of the pool out and still leaving a few small black marks). Hope you enjoy. I'm not sure about all the vector images stuff and if you will be able to use these images or not, but I figured I would try anyway.
Looking forward to it!
Hope I helped in some way!
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

All righty folks-

That's not even the half of it.... Vahki Lower Leg Front View Vahki Lower Leg Side View Ga-Koro Hahli's Hut Ga-Koro Amaya's Hut
I took the liberty to take out the pool for you all. Here's the hut without the pool (a version that I cleaned up a bit).And here's the hut without the pool (taking only the blue of the pool out and still leaving a few small black marks). Hope you enjoy. I'm not sure about all the vector images stuff and if you will be able to use these images or not, but I figured I would try anyway.
Looking forward to it!
Hope I helped in some way!

It did. I'll just add a few more black marks and it should be good.

Edited by Damaracx 8.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Damaracx has boasted a link to 200 MNOG backgrouds twice in this thread. I've checked both links and it says that the folder is not public. :/

I really need Ta-Wahi/Ta-Koro backgrounds but I'm having trouble finding them. Any help?

I need the view of the Ta-Koro in the distance across the lava bridge, the main inside of Ta-Koro and inside Vakama's hut. Maybe the view of the forest as you approached the cave that leads to Ta-Koro as well?

Edited by Flex Fiction

So, Damaracx has boasted a link to 200 MNOG backgrouds twice in this thread. I've checked both links and it says that the folder is not public. :/

I really need Ta-Wahi/Ta-Koro backgrounds but I'm having trouble finding them. Any help?

I need the view of the Ta-Koro in the distance across the lava bridge, the main inside of Ta-Koro and inside Vakama's hut. Maybe the view of the forest as you approached the cave that leads to Ta-Koro as well?

Have you checked the link on the front page? There might be some in there. I honestly don't remember all the stuff I made, though, tbh.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

That has a few I can definitly use but I still need the inside of Vakam's hut and like the main area inside Ta-Koro where the surfer guy runs past and you see the suva and whatnot.

Yeah, that last one has been baffling me for a while. When I make a background, I make sure there are no characters in the screen. And it's been a real pain trying to get rid of those farmers.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Well honestly for my comic I'm okay with the farmers. I'd get the image myself but sadly I can't seem to screenshot with Windows 8 :(

Does Windows 8 have the snipping tool? Cuz if it doesn't, I don't want it. Screenshots = life.

Well, the problem is, mine looks like this right now.

If you want to try to use it, knock yourself out.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Ok, snipping tool. I don't know if they changed it in 8 but I don't think they did. What you do is you set it to rectangular select and just click and drag it across the field you want to capture. Next, save the file as a PNG somewhere you will remember it and with a file name you will remember. And that's about it. I might ask Bonesiii to see if I can make how to topic on the snipping tool.

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

So, Damaracx has boasted a link to 200 MNOG backgrouds twice in this thread. I've checked both links and it says that the folder is not public. :/ I really need Ta-Wahi/Ta-Koro backgrounds but I'm having trouble finding them. Any help? I need the view of the Ta-Koro in the distance across the lava bridge, the main inside of Ta-Koro and inside Vakama's hut. Maybe the view of the forest as you approached the cave that leads to Ta-Koro as well?

This is because of Brickshelf's reluctance to approve files lately. I have a link to a good portion of the collection on Mediafire some where in this topic.

So, Damaracx has boasted a link to 200 MNOG backgrouds twice in this thread. I've checked both links and it says that the folder is not public. :/ I really need Ta-Wahi/Ta-Koro backgrounds but I'm having trouble finding them. Any help? I need the view of the Ta-Koro in the distance across the lava bridge, the main inside of Ta-Koro and inside Vakama's hut. Maybe the view of the forest as you approached the cave that leads to Ta-Koro as well?

This is because of Brickshelf's reluctance to approve files lately. I have a link to a good portion of the collection on Mediafire some where in this topic.

Also, if he hasn't added anymore files, then the folder should be public again. You might want to go back and check.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

• 3 months later...

You know what? I'm a nice guy. I'll add a woodwind instrument for you.

Update: Woodwind instrument.

Something I wish they would have done in the game was have a big drum set built into the tree. That would have looked sick.

I'll attempt some recolor at some point. Haven't done it in a while. Also remember me bragging about the big changes to the MNOG kit I would make. I over-complicated the difficulty. The difference in MNOG kit will be made soon, however I've been working on comics lately so no guarantees.

Well, this happened pretty soon. The moment you all have been waiting for. I dub this: PARTS PROJECT. At first sight it won't look much, however I trust you'll catch on with my exposition. The reason why this is such a great edition to the kit is because it is exceedingly easy to expand. This was based of Matoran Onknu's prototype so of course credit goes to him as well. If you don't catch on you can wait see it happen either way the MNOG kit will make some major changes.

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate

Nice. Matoran Onknu made a prototype for this? I didn't know that, and I searched that topic extensively two years ago. Did I miss something?

Well, not exactly. I use the word "prototype" quite losely here because it was based off Matoran Onknu's design for the upper Piraka legs, however I improved upon it and created this.

Funny, it was two years ago when I did the same thing...weird.

Well, I can simply deduce that what you're thinking is that this piraka leg is actually the upper piraka leg attached to the rahkshi lower leg. If you're thinking this then you're right. If you're wondering why it has been slightly altered this is because of a slight size distortion I found with the upper piraka leg. I usually prefer not to change the master's designs, but eh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: Large Lilly pad. This way you can make a custom Ga-Koro scene on a blank water background. Or a close up of a really tiny bug on a normal sized Lilly pad. It's up to you.

Whoa, I'm going to have a hard time beating that update. I can think of so many ways to use it.

However, I think this Kaukau back view should do the trick.

Or Air Ship Recolor, Flute Recolor, Wood Flute Brown Color

Nice! I thought the shading on the visor portion on the Kaukau looked a little weird though. More like it was the only portion facing the viewer. Other than that, good job. :)

Ok, so I have a task for those un-tasked spriters out there. I need a MNOLG-style Kanohi Ignika for my upcoming comic BIONICLE: New Dawn. If someone makes one that is at the par of the masks already made for the kit, then I'll put it in the kit, use it and give you credit. Usually, I would make stuff myself, but I don't think I have the time for this mask. No one has to, but it sure would help me out. Thanks! And no, this is not a contest, there is no real deadline or prize or anything like that. Or even a guaranteed winner. If I don't like it, I won't use it. Simple as that. Ok, done with my wimpy cry for help today. :rollaway:

• Upvote 1

new_sig_legacy_2.png

OOH! That's some nice stuff there! Thank you! I've been thinking about doing this, but now I have a template to use for DSS (my other little sprite project originally created by Ghosthands) back view MoLtoran. Awesome! I just need more angles now. Oh, and try to get the gear on the back. It was there in the MNOLG animations I believe.

new_sig_legacy_2.png