• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

MNOLGSCCK backgrounds useless MNOLG junk MNOLG

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#281 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:48 AM

OOH! That's some nice stuff there! Thank you! I've been thinking about doing this, but now I have a template to use for DSS (my other little sprite project originally created by Ghosthands) back view MoLtoran. Awesome! I just need more angles now. Oh, and try to get the gear on the back. It was there in the MNOLG animations I believe.

. I have the gear, however I got really lazy and didn't add it. XD. I'll try to post as soon as I get to 8th period study hall's computers. I also have some othe parts for the MOLatoran that I haven't posted yet. I have to admit: I'm not sure why this hasn't been done yet. The editing the sprite's really easy. The resizing and respriting is a bit vexing, but the rest is easy. Oh, well, guess I'll attempt to finish what Matoran Onknu started.

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Apr 04 2014 - 07:51 AM.

#282 Offline TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

TNT-Vezon with an Olmak
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 563 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 08:02 AM

Yeah, that's why I never like resizing them because I have to resprite them. I usually start and say "Aaaaaah, I'll do this later, I have other things I can do." :P

new_sig_legacy.png

#283 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 09:08 AM

Yeah, that's why I never like resizing them because I have to resprite them. I usually start and say "Aaaaaah, I'll do this later, I have other things I can do." :P

I usually do that too. Then, I have to quickly stop and force myself to continue. That, and it isn't too difficult. As long as I have the original object I resize, I can use it as a reference for my respriting. (Sorry guys, no updates. I could only wish this were 8th period. I'm in class avoiding being caught typing on my IPhone.)

Edit:  Seems you'll have to wait.  I haven't recolored them yet and I've only got 15 mins left in study hall which probably wont be enough time to recolor here.  I have to take a very long ride on the bus so expect them in roughly 2 hrs.

Edit 2:  Bit longer then I though it would take.  You'll like this.

Molatoran Feet Angles

Molatoran Part 3

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Apr 04 2014 - 09:49 PM.

#284 Offline TNT-Vezon with an Olmak

TNT-Vezon with an Olmak
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 563 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 03:49 PM

Yes! Finally, I have decent back angle feet! I don't have to have back view Mctoran poses with their feet at 180 degrees anymore!  :D Thank you, so much Drama Cats!

new_sig_legacy.png

#285 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 04:13 PM

I've got more!

Miru Rear View!

Bamboo

0 user(s) are browsing this forum