• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

MNOLGSCCK backgrounds useless MNOLG junk MNOLG

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#281 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:48 AM

OOH! That's some nice stuff there! Thank you! I've been thinking about doing this, but now I have a template to use for DSS (my other little sprite project originally created by Ghosthands) back view MoLtoran. Awesome! I just need more angles now. Oh, and try to get the gear on the back. It was there in the MNOLG animations I believe.

. I have the gear, however I got really lazy and didn't add it. XD. I'll try to post as soon as I get to 8th period study hall's computers. I also have some othe parts for the MOLatoran that I haven't posted yet. I have to admit: I'm not sure why this hasn't been done yet. The editing the sprite's really easy. The resizing and respriting is a bit vexing, but the rest is easy. Oh, well, guess I'll attempt to finish what Matoran Onknu started.

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Apr 04 2014 - 07:51 AM.

#282 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 08:02 AM

Yeah, that's why I never like resizing them because I have to resprite them. I usually start and say "Aaaaaah, I'll do this later, I have other things I can do." :P

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#283 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 09:08 AM

Yeah, that's why I never like resizing them because I have to resprite them. I usually start and say "Aaaaaah, I'll do this later, I have other things I can do." :P

I usually do that too. Then, I have to quickly stop and force myself to continue. That, and it isn't too difficult. As long as I have the original object I resize, I can use it as a reference for my respriting. (Sorry guys, no updates. I could only wish this were 8th period. I'm in class avoiding being caught typing on my IPhone.)

Edit:  Seems you'll have to wait.  I haven't recolored them yet and I've only got 15 mins left in study hall which probably wont be enough time to recolor here.  I have to take a very long ride on the bus so expect them in roughly 2 hrs.

Edit 2:  Bit longer then I though it would take.  You'll like this.

Molatoran Feet Angles

Molatoran Part 3

Edited by Damaracx Ultimate, Apr 04 2014 - 09:49 PM.

#284 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 03:49 PM

Yes! Finally, I have decent back angle feet! I don't have to have back view Mctoran poses with their feet at 180 degrees anymore!  :D Thank you, so much Drama Cats!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#285 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 04:13 PM

I've got more!

Miru Rear View!

Bamboo

#286 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2014 - 09:06 PM

Cool, beans, bro. Sorry, I wish I had an update right now, but I had my AP exam this week and a concert and homework. :dazed:

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#287 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2014 - 10:13 AM

Don't worry, pal.  You won't need to update for a long while after this.

Recolorable canoe

Leaf Hut

Ga-Koro Gate Lock

Dice

Lerahk Pose

Scroll

Stack of Papers

Sign

And the one that I've been building up for so long...

New and Rectified Mask Compilation

Scopeless Akaku

Enjoy!

#288 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 02:48 PM

This is some cool stuff! However, I will say that on the scopeless Akaku, it needs to have the shading fixed on it so it doesn't have a weird shadow in the shape of a diamond on it's head. That's something that tends to be forgotten when people make front versions of masks is the shading, especially scopeless renditions of scoped masks. Just a suggestion. ;) Where did you get the dice from, BTW? Did you make those? If so, they look great!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#289 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 03:48 PM

This is some cool stuff! However, I will say that on the scopeless Akaku, it needs to have the shading fixed on it so it doesn't have a weird shadow in the shape of a diamond on it's head. That's something that tends to be forgotten when people make front versions of masks is the shading, especially scopeless renditions of scoped masks. Just a suggestion. ;) Where did you get the dice from, BTW? Did you make those? If so, they look great!

Thanks! The dice are from MNOG II when you trying to hit that rock to activate the bridge In Ga-Koro.

#290 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2014 - 11:43 AM

Hm, never noticed them before...

UPDATE: Smoke Note: It contains transparencies that could turn into white if saved wrong. Works best on more powerful editors.

Update: Snowy footprints. Take a totally white ground and paste this onto it in a footstep pattern, resizing it as necessary. I'll add a snow drift texture to make your snow look more like snow later.

Teeny note: I updated the first post so that the mask link looks like all the others. Yeah, it bothered me.

Edited by The Legendary TNT, Jun 06 2014 - 08:27 PM.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#291 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2014 - 09:27 AM

Update: Boats from the front and boats from the top!

In case anyone was wondering what that thing I was working on for soooo long that I mentioned on the front page was, it's BIONICLE Legacy. There's a link in my sig if anyone is interested. Just a fun fact.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#292 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 12:16 PM

Hunas From The Back Looking Slightly Down and Hunas from no where else!

(Credit to Nuparu77 for giving me permission to use the data files and credit to me for extracting the sprites.)

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist, Jun 10 2014 - 01:48 PM.

#293 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 12:26 PM

The first was nice, the second...are you kidding me?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#294 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 01:48 PM

XD.  Well, don't worry I've got a treat for you!

New Mctoran Arm Pose

Mctoran Feet

And lastly a tutorial on how I do this stuff.  It was a rather obvious trick.  I'm surprised none of us found it.

(Credit to Nuparu77 for giving me permission to use the data files and credit to me for extracting the sprites.)

#295 Offline Turaga Loga

Turaga Loga
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 766 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 01:51 PM

I was currently wondering, would you guys be interested in peeling apart MeNOG? I've been needing the parts for my comics.

~Turaga Loga

#296 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 01:55 PM

I was currently wondering, would you guys be interested in peeling apart MeNOG? I've been needing the parts for my comics.

We'd need permission from the creators.  I have definitely considered it before though.

#297 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 02:05 PM

New Mctoran Arm Pose

Mctoran Feet

And lastly a tutorial on how I do this stuff.  It was a rather obvious trick.  I'm surprised none of us found it.

Ya know, this is karma. This is what I get for being a diva nerd and having to have everything at full screen when the answer to get everything down to kit size is just SHRINKING THE WINDOW A BIT! Please excuse me while I go scream in a pillow.

*muffled screams*

*faint sobbing*

Ok, I'm back. So now that it appears that you have everything for a mctoran and probably for a MoLtoran part kit, could you please either a) post all the kit compatible pieces or b) post the mctoran .swf file? That would make me very happy, but still a little sad I never considered resizing the...window...so simple...

*bangs head against the wall*

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#298 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 02:45 PM

New Mctoran Arm Pose

Mctoran Feet

Ya know, this is karma. This is what I get for being a diva nerd and having to have everything at full screen when the answer to get everything down to kit size is just SHRINKING THE WINDOW A BIT! Please excuse me while I go scream in a pillow.

*muffled screams*

*faint sobbing*

Ok, I'm back. So now that it appears that you have everything for a mctoran and probably for a MoLtoran part kit, could you please either a) post all the kit compatible pieces or b) post the mctoran .swf file? That would make me very happy, but still a little sad I never considered resizing the...window...so simple...

*Bows head in shame*.  I know.

Molatoran feet are different.  Their side view has also been rather difficult to get.  A complete Mctoran kit is possible though.

#299 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 12:38 PM

New Mctoran Arm Pose

Mctoran Feet

*muffled screams*

*faint sobbing*

*Bows head in shame*.  I know.

Molatoran feet are different.  Their side view has also been rather difficult to get.  A complete Mctoran kit is possible though.

Well, that is fantastic to hear! Since you're the one who seems to be pushing this the most, go for it!

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#300 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 01:58 PM

This is awesome. I especially like the cave, as it can easily be used as a frame for anything. Like a picture. Imagine having your own MNOLG-esque picture taken! I think it would do pretty good in a brickfair-ish environment.

#301 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2014 - 02:27 PM

That's the concept behind its usage. Kind of. Never thought of it being used in a photographic setting, but that would be sweet. Although, I can't remember who made it, was it me or Damaracx?

Edited by The Legendary TNT, Jun 30 2014 - 02:28 PM.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#302 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2014 - 09:08 AM

Update: Boat wheel. It has a lot of space between because I tried doing something and it didn't work. Oh well. I can work around it.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#303 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 04:33 PM

That's the concept behind its usage. Kind of. Never thought of it being used in a photographic setting, but that would be sweet. Although, I can't remember who made it, was it me or Damaracx?

Dat be me.

Update: Boat wheel. It has a lot of space between because I tried doing something and it didn't work. Oh well. I can work around it.

Huh, cool.  I never even thought to rip that.

#304 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2014 - 09:40 PM

Dat be me.

Update: Boat wheel. It has a lot of space between because I tried doing something and it didn't work. Oh well. I can work around it.

Huh, cool. I never even thought to rip that.
I needed it for something. ;) I had to resprite the tips of a couple of the handles, but they turned out well, imo.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#305 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2014 - 10:14 AM

Dat be me.

Update: Boat wheel. It has a lot of space between because I tried doing something and it didn't work. Oh well. I can work around it.

I needed it for something. ;) I had to resprite the tips of a couple of the handles, but they turned out well, imo.

Ah, I thought you had maybe found the sprite else where.  In Kai's hut I presume?

#306 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2014 - 11:12 AM

Dat be me.

Ah, I thought you had maybe found the sprite else where. In Kai's hut I presume?
Yup. I figured if I needed her in a comic, I should use her signature wheel in something.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#307 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members

• 2,012 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2014 - 09:13 PM

Dat be me.

Ah, I thought you had maybe found the sprite else where. In Kai's hut I presume?
Yup. I figured if I needed her in a comic, I should use her signature wheel in something.

I'll post an update to my background collection then.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users