• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Useless MNOLG Character and Background Things

MNOLGSCCK backgrounds useless MNOLG junk MNOLG

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#321 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2015 - 09:00 PM

Can someone post a sprite kit for the 2003 matoran or the arm and leg parts for them? I want to pose my characters in more dynamic ways rather than standing still. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#322 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2015 - 06:01 AM

Hello? Is there anyone left on this kit? 

Edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger, Nov 10 2015 - 01:22 AM.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#323 Offline Legodude's chat room

Legodude's chat room
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10-July 16
  • 1 posts

Posted Jul 29 2016 - 02:20 AM

Hey, if some of you guys could make a lot of various masks in the mnog style for a game i'me making that is similar too mnog 1 and am using ALL of the various official Kanohi shapes and there are some I can't find anywhere on the Internet. Here is the list:

Great Kanohi: SuletuSanokKadinIdenGaraiTrynaJutlinAvsaFelnasMohtrekShelekCrastOlisiKaukau NuvaPakari NuvaAkaku Nuva

Nobel Kanohi: HauMiruKakamaAkaku, Jutlin, Avsa, Shelek

Masks without Kanohi names: Great Mask of CharismaGreat Mask of ScavengingGreat Mask of Elemental EnergyGreat Mask of Light and Shadow

Other Kanohi are Kanohi about which little is known: 

Mask of Adaptation, Mask of Aging, Mask of Biomechanics, Mask of Conjuring, Mask of Fusion, Mask of Incomprehension, Mask of Rebounding, Mask of Undeath.

All of these masks had at least 1 image of it, the masks without several angels of it, feel free to get a bit creative.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users