The current version of my Self-MOC. I uploaded the video yesterday. On that one site that you can't say the name of here and can't link and also has cats with poptart bodies and have rainbows coming out of them.I'm pleased with him, I like the skinny body, the 'back' that replaced the 'waist' and his lower body. And weapons. And Rapture.http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/343640This time I made sure all language doesn't exist windrider, I swear! =O

All I can say is... awesome. Like always, the armoring is really good. Great job on adding the cape because it fits really well with the body. Also, what does it mean by "element aura?"
In my storyline, everything has an Aura. By looking at something, or someone's Aura, you can see it's past, and future. If it's alive, you can see it's thoughts, actions, memories, abilities, everything. Those with higher control of Aura can create 'tools' out of their own Aura, which are indestructible as long as the person who made it are focused on keeping it in existence. Those who know now to use Aura to fight can rip apart a being's Aura, effectively wiping them from existence, indirectly controlling time.Yeah, it's a pretty OP power.

Yeah, it's a pretty OP power.
"Pretty OP?" "Pretty OP?" And I thought Toa of Iron were a little overpowered. Oh no, not at all. :/That qualm aside, the MOC itself is nice. I like the custom arms and torso. The legs may need some work to be on par with the rest of it, but are otherwise okay. And the 'Rapture' modifications are neat too.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yeah, it's a pretty OP power.
"Pretty OP?" "Pretty OP?" And I thought Toa of Iron were a little overpowered. Oh no, not at all. :/That qualm aside, the MOC itself is nice. I like the custom arms and torso. The legs may need some work to be on par with the rest of it, but are otherwise okay. And the 'Rapture' modifications are neat too.
Personally, I think Toa of Gravity are OP as karz (Have you seen what Lammerz can do? I think he Westerwave, and Auron could have a nice showdown and wreck the entire universe while they're at it). I'm not really going to change the legs much (sorry, I'm not into custom legs, except for one design... That, and I have no idea how custom legs even work!), as for Rapture mods, The only fly in the ointment is that I don't have enough ball joints and technic pieces to make Rapture a completely separate MOC. Until then, I guess she and Auron are just going to have to share a MOC.

Personally, I think Toa of Gravity are OP as karz (Have you seen what Lammerz can do? I think he Westerwave, and Auron could have a nice showdown and wreck the entire universe while they're at it). I'm not really going to change the legs much (sorry, I'm not into custom legs, except for one design... That, and I have no idea how custom legs even work!), as for Rapture mods, The only fly in the ointment is that I don't have enough ball joints and technic pieces to make Rapture a completely separate MOC. Until then, I guess she and Auron are just going to have to share a MOC.
Lammerz isn't a Toa of Gravity.Oh, and Westerwave is awful; I was being sarcastic, and referencing how he thinks that MOCs are better or worse based on how powerful you tell people they are.Anyway, on a relevant note, I understand the use of simple legs, sometimes simple is better. I personally think that it would look good when compared to the torso and arms, which have nice custom designs to them. But to each their own.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Lammerz isn't a Toa of Gravity.Oh, and Westerwave is awful; I was being sarcastic, and referencing how he thinks that MOCs are better or worse based on how powerful you tell people they are.Anyway, on a relevant note, I understand the use of simple legs, sometimes simple is better. I personally think that it would look good when compared to the torso and arms, which have nice custom designs to them. But to each their own.
I know he isn't, he's a demon/dragon/lizardthingy that shapeshifts.Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internets.Continuing with your relevant note, most of the design's I've tried end up with a really thin leg piece, or a piece with large length, but small width, or vice versa. For smaller MOCs, I haven't found a technique for small custom legs yet. I doubt I will.

• 1 month later...