- Turaga Lewa:Founder and CEO of Le-Korop. Mostly the same as he was as a Toa, except a lot more eccentric due to age-induced senility. He is also unaware of the Supervisors' laziness beyond suspicion.
- Supervisors: Lazy, always make it look like they're doing something when Matau or Karlpaka comes by
- Karlpaka: The nice, but workaholic boss of the Supervisors. Unlike Matau, he is not fooled by the Supervisors' attempts to hide their laziness,by which he is disgusted. He is sympathetic to the plight of the workers, so long as they actually work.
- Workers: The backbone of the company. Include Blaster, Galum, & Rock.
- Blaster: Kind-hearted, but socially awkward Toa of the Green, and a senior empoyee, having been in the company 5 years. Does not handle yelling very well.
- Rock: a sentient rock, not very bright, but very kind. Always manages to get the job done. Not much else is known about him.
- Galum: Newest employee, helpful. Not much is known about his past, as he is an amnesiac. He is also quite kind, and is friends with Blaster.
Edited by tent163phantoka, Oct 13 2012 - 05:04 PM.