P ~ M ' s C o m i c s !

Character Sheets

Old

New

Season I

1. A Normal Day on Mata Nui...

2. Ummm... Who?

3. Yoiks!

4. Summer Special, introducing our Guest Stars!

5. Wait, Dume?

6. PGS?

7. :eyebulge:

8. Yaaahhh!!

9. Careful, this is a link to the archives.

10. Oh, NO!

11. ...Sorry!

Season II

1. Shiny

2. Season Intro... sort of

3. I feel...

4. Science Project

5. Hard Decision

6. Fired!

7. BZPster special

Season III

1. The Fabric of Spacetime is Unpredictable

2. GIMP'D! ...Sorta...

3. Yard Sale

4. That Darn Fridge!

5. Through the Keyhole

6. RAP RAP RAP

7. I Need a Map

8. Gerlicky Hates Me

9. Of Seaking and Avohkiis (Special Comic) [feat. Black Six!]10. Resolutions

11: DIAMONDS!!!!!

12: Christmas Special

Season IV

1. What To Do, What To Do?

new2.gif Guest Stars:

(usernames subject to change)

PGS: PGS LIST IS NOW CLOSED!

Reznas (known as -Reznas-)

Jalla199 (now known as Loading...)

Biocryptid21

Reptor Vahki (now known as Pony Hank)

The X

grayfore

GS (10 per season):

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

Sign-Up Sheet

(If a PGS slot is available, please specify whether PGS/GS):

Name:

Nickname (optional):

Powers (optional):

Obsession (optional):

True Love (optional):

Dislikes:

History:

Anything else:

Sprite sheet (Some form of Chimoru):

Guest Star Guidelines

I will not accept GS or PGS submissions from any member who has not posted at least once in this or previous “P~M's Comics” or “The Adventures of Three Matoran” topics. Yes, I will know. Don't try to fool me.

I will now accept 10, I repeat, 10 GS appearances per season, and when that list is full, I will not accept additional submissions. I will most likely do a few GS appearances in one comic, across a few comics, depending on how things go. If you complain in any way, you will be removed from the list and edited out of the comic you appear in.Spritesheets can now be in any form of Chimoru, as long as they have 3 or more shades. Custom made (such as Chimoru Kal) will be allowed. Any continuity-exclusive or invitation-only variants require a PM from the creator or a continuity member.I am no longer removing PGSs if they do not post, but it would be greatly appreciated if they would.

Media:

pmavvie.pngteeheeavvie.pngtarfyavvie.pngtofufuavvie.png

Wow, thanks so much to The X for these amazing avatars. I'm too lazy to put in codeboxes, but you guys know how to link to images.

Banners:

banner.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=724][img=http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Kongu3345/Comics/banner.png][/url]

bannernew.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=724][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kongu3345/Banners/bannernew.png] [/url]

Fan Comics:

(none yet)

Feel free to contribute to the community with your avatars, banners, fan comics, et cetera. If you make one that I really like, I'll give you a present. Please send avatars and banners via PM. Fan comics should be posted so that others may enjoy them before I have a chance to put them on the front page, but if you really want to show me first, go right ahead and I will post them.

Thanks to The X for those awesome avatars and for PGSing.

Thanks to Loading..., .:Reznas:., Reptor Vahki, grayfore, Biocryptid21, and, as previously mentioned, The X for PGSing.

Credit to Dark709 for Chimoru Alpha and the Expressions Kit.

Credit to Gerlicky for the Six Shade Expressions Kit, even though he hates me for saying this.

Credit to grayfore for the NEW! animation.

Kudos to Black Six for getting the forums up and running and better than ever. Thanks.

Credit to Loading... for some of the backgrounds.

Thanks so much to everyone who has posted in this or any of the previous P~M's Comics topics for keeping us alive and (semi) popular.

Credit to anyone else I missed.

© MMX-MMXIV Piraka~Mistika. For information, please PM me.

Edited by ._.

banner.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, I think by the 4th season I will try to have some sort of storyline, maybe with some distinct arcs like some other comics have. Oh, and Rez, I noticed you have a new sprite. Do you want me to keep using the old one, or should I switch? --:ruru:

banner.jpg

OK guys, seriously, this topic is getting lonely. All of my PGSs were notified of the new topic, but only two of them have posted. Granted, I only have 6, but still...I am no longer removing PGSs if they do not post, but it would be greatly appreciated if they would.On a similar note, I am now revising my GS policy. I will now accept 10, I repeat, 10 GS appearances per season, and when that list is full, I will not accept additional submissions. I will most likely do a few GS appearances in one comic, across a few comics, depending on how things go. If you complain in any way, you will be removed from the list and edited out of the comic you appear in.Spritesheets can now be in any form of Chimoru, as long as they have 3 or more shades. Custom made (such as Chimoru Kal) will be allowed. Any continuity-exclusive or invitation-only variants require a PM from the creator or a continuity member.Anyways, to make this post allowed, here's a new comic:RAP RAP RAPCheers. --:ruru:

banner.jpg

Thanks, that was a fun one to make, on par with the Easter one.I'm currently working on two comics simultaneously, on two different computers, so I don't know when the next one will be out. Hopefully by tonight. --:ruru:

banner.jpg

Well, I agree. Cannot wait for the new comic. I also saw the ones you posted... since you PMed me your gallery. Eh. Still like them. Random nuke GO!

Not so much a random nuke as an author-powers-powered explosion representative of my anger and frustration. But random nuke is fine.By the way, your sig needs updating.ON TOPIC:New comic, as promised! I'm now going to form these past few comics into an arc. Yayz!The Times Noob Roman Saga: Part VI: Gerlicky Hates MeI really hope he doesn't; that would be unfortunate.Another one hopefully by tomorrow, although probably not. :P New banner, yay!bannernew.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=724][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kongu3345/Banners/bannernew.png][/url]
-- :ruru: Edited by Black Six

banner.jpg

Oh wow. Black Six make another comic apperance in another comic series!I always wondered what you seeked for... Maybe your next spinney?That could be it...

Well, since the ranks are mostly BIONICLE-related, probably for something like your destiny or some Kanohi or something... -- :ruru: Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

... Whoops. Looks like somebody forgot the midnight deals...

...Or did they? :PI've never been one for Black Friday myself, although I am amused at all the people who camp out in front of stores in the middle of the night. :D--:ruru:

banner.jpg

Whenever I go to Black Friday, all the people around me makes me disoriented :dazed: .Well, anyways, where did you get 5 million widgets? I mean, it's not like you make any money off of these comics?

I don't make real money, but in the BIONICLE universe it's a profitable business. :biggrin:--:ruru:

banner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YAY 32 REPLIES! <-- Why did I write this?Anyway, thanks, Giggles, glad you liked it.For those of you who love mysteries, keep your eyes out for my entry in Comics Contest #1: Get a Clue!Fail, didn't enter. Oh well. New comic coming in a few months, lol.

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

• 2 months later...

well i will say i love the way you did the new sprite sheet. i will say i thought it is a clever way to do it. the way u have it set up gives it a more story line feel than a simple here they are here is there info there ya go, which is what my character sheet gives off. also i love the pure comedy you were able to capture in your character sheet. it felt like it was actually part of the show and not an introduction. normally i do not like the amount of randomness you have in your comics but you are able to pull it off and it has a story line to it with it's so that gives it an even better feel.all in all i love your comics and now i'm a huge fan and will be a constant fan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why, thank you! Don't be surprised if I disappoint you with the lack of activity in this topic; school is in session and I don't really have much time to make comics. Now that I know I have an active fan, however, I'll try to be more productive. :D--untitled.png

banner.jpg

• 8 months later...

Oh god.

That first post

so much broken coding.

I can't find the new comic or anything due to so much broken coding. But I'll try.

EDIT: Looks like the new comic link is also broken for some reason. Says 404 page not found for some reason.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Thanks!Now that I've started this up again, I think I'll start making comics more frequently now. Not super frequently, but maybe one or two every week or so. Enough to keep the topic on the first few pages.

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg